Progress on P6 Black

Bige410

Awards
First off Id like to say that just from reading other posts on here this seems like a much more helpful group of people then from some of the other forums Ive read/posted on. That being said Id like to tell everyone a little about my progress on P6 and ask a few questions

Ive had a bottle of P6 black for some time. Never had the nerve to really try it until 2 weeks ago tho. After doing my research and planing my cycle I figured what the hell. Anyway Ive been on it now for almost 2 weeks and I have to say Im fairly pleased with my results so far. My lifts have gone up across the board however the most noticable ones are squat and bench. Both are up around 20 pounds or so. Ive also noticed a 3-4 lb weight gain so far as well which is good for me in a 2 week span. Arms have increased by 1/4 an inch as well.

Now to the questions. After I finish this up (I planed on a 4 week cycle) and do my PCT how long does everyone typically give it before you start another cycle of something different? I was lookin at Havoc due to what seems to me be pretty low on the side effect sides of things. However after reading some more I came across some posts that were suggesting Havoc is more for a cuttin cycle opposted to mass building. Id like to build as much mass as possible and worry about cuttin later. What would be a good next cycle if that is my goal? I want to try and stay low on the potential side effects and liver tox.

Thanks

mindgamerst

mindgamerst

Awards
You should not be concerned with a 2nd cycle at this point man, focus on you current one. What does your PCT look like exactly?
Also, you wanna wait at least 3 -4 months before another cycle.

Also, Ive heard that P6 black can strain your prostate alot (as well as the liver obv.) so make sure you have saw palmetto