Tren and pre-employment drug screening

roids1

roids1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This may have been discussed previously. But, this place is so friggin crowded that I'm frade it might take me all night to find an answer. Tren tends to give your pee a wierd bronzey color. So, does anyone know if tren will make your pee dirty for a typical drug test?

:006:

kokobeware2

Awards
  • Established
when you get drug tested for a job, they usually dont test for anabolics because its quite expensive. they might just test for heroine coke etc etc.

greatgunz

Awards
I really doubt tren will show on a card test!(the card is pushed into the collection container and allowed toset for 8-10 minutes and particular cards will show if a metabolite is in the urine

EVILADAMS

EVILADAMS

Awards
  • Established
Unless you are taking a drug test for a professional sport you will be fine. I've been hired twice :mischievous:

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
companys usually only test for drugs (coke, meth, heroine, marijuana etc..). they rarely test for steroids, because as it was said before, it is expensive. however, if they do do a steroid test, your "tren" usage can create a false positive and they would not know what it actually is unless they test for the exact compound. also, the bronzey color, blame it on ur multi. lots of b vitamins can do that.

roids1

roids1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thx for the info. That's what I thought. I guess I'm okay as long as natty ice and tren don't cause a problem.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
natty ice... ahh, the college days ----- anyway, like 1 in a million chance they test for AAS unless you're going out for baseball (even then its lax apparently). If you get flagged tell them you're on HRT and your medical health is none of their business.

nightfly71

nightfly71

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, you'd be fine. My gf is a medical assistant and she's always told me that in blood tests there are specific "panels" that will tell them if you've done specific substances they're looking for and tren isn't ever going to be one of them.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
u have no worries dude....u know how many professional people use juice? doctor's, lawyer's, business men, etc..? there was a report somewhere i think in MD that said over 70% of high executives in fortune 500 companies are using or have used in the past. honestly, if u still perform at a high level in ur job, i don't see y a company would care...IMO.

roids1

roids1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'll just tell them it's tren replacement therapy. Also known as TRT.