**** Methyl 1-test!

thepizmo

Awards
This is now my second cycle of m1t. My first cycle was amazing. Strength, size, weight went up. I took 6 weeks off, after post cycle, and started her back up again.

Last week i noticed my nipples we becoming pointy. My chest is stredded up, and never had anything like this happen. Last night, it felt like my nipples we kinda hurting. This afternoon, i took my shirt off and it looked like i had tits guys...i started freaking out. I squeezed them and white liquid **** is squirting outta them...fucking sick. The gains i got from this **** aint worth looking like farrah faucett....

SO **** METHYL 1-TEST

I stopped taking it immediatly...is there anything else i can do?? (other than 6oxo which i plan on starting on tomorrow?)

BUFF STUFF

Awards
Sounds like your lactating, not good!

Could be progestrogen induced, I would get some vitex (which is OTC) or bromo which you will need to get from a source.

You should be using novla for post cycle man, dont tell me you didnt use it post cycle last time

thepizmo

Awards
Is it going to go away?? i mean im done taking the m1t...

thepizmo

Awards
i coudlnt get my hands on nolva this time. I just decided to go with 6oxo being i had NO reason to think id get any sides since the last cycle went so well.

vinnys025

Awards
YOu have gyno. You are supposed to have an estrogen blocker on hand before doing a cycle anyway just in case of something like this. As soon as you felt your nipples tender or sensitive you should have taken the anti estrogen immediatly!!!!!!!!!!

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Vinnys025 hit it on the head.... You should NEVER start a cycle, I don't care how many you've done and what dosages you've tried, you should NEVER start a cycle without having both your post-cycle, and any possible "oh ****" chems on hand...

I'm sorry that you have gotten gyno from this, but gyno is very preventable with the apropriate measures. I really don't think you should be blaming this on the m1t...

ManBeast

thepizmo

Awards
OK, i fucked up....
Now, what can i do from here? I stopped taking the m1t immediately.

Is there anything i can do now or am i flat out fucked? Since i stopped, can it get any worse? I mean, its not like i have the bitch tits or anything, just that my nipples were a lil more pointy than usual, thats how i noticed. can it get worse?

devildog

Awards
Are you sure you don't have some type of infection?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Dude, get some nolva NOW, and start dosing it at 40mg ed and see what happens, and get vitex and use it too, i'm not sure on the dosages. *bump* for vitex dosages, you can get vitex at just about any herbal type store.

ManBeast

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
Dude, get some nolva NOW, and start dosing it at 40mg ed and see what happens, and get vitex and use it too, i'm not sure on the dosages. *bump* for vitex dosages, you can get vitex at just about any herbal type store.

ManBeast
I have always read that you should take 1-2 grams of vitex per day. I know when i take 1 gram i shoot huge loads :D

devildog

Awards
Do you have a lump underneath the nipple? Couple other things you could do. 1. You could go see a doc, if it's indeed the beginnings of gyno he could hook you up with a prescription quickly. 2. You could try Formastat, which you could quickly pick up at a health food store. Nolva is ideal but is going to take a few days to get.

devildog

Awards
Also what dose were you using and what day of the cycle were you on?

thepizmo

Awards
no, no lumps.
Should i like keep squeezing this **** out? or is that going to irritate it more? my nipples are a LITTLE soar, and the pointiness went down.

So tomorrow morning i should pick up some formastat, and vitex, and i should be good? ALso while taking the 6oxo

thepizmo

Awards
10mg ed for 2 weeks, 20mg ed for one week, and im on my last week of cycle, dosing at 30mg

db682

Awards
  • Established
GO SEE A FUCKING DOCTOR!!!!

If your lactating your hormone levels are running very close to the threshold of no return for Gyno. Get a script from your doctor and dont sit back and hope that "for research only" compounds will fix your little problem. No offense to B12 or any other manufactur of Research materials but your talking about having tits here bro. This isnt bloat!!! It your body, you gotta decide, but I know damn well I wouldnt be able to take my shirt off at the beach if I had a pair of milking tits.
Play it safe. It wont hurt to see a doctor. And you should have known better about the 6oxo garbage.

Good luck,

db

devildog

Awards
bump that man. Go see a doc. A nipple discharge can be caused by quite a few different things, from an excess of prolactin, to an infection, to an STD, to just a general irritation of the nipples from sweat or rubbing. I haven't seen that many guys at the hospital with it but have seen a few.

BUFF STUFF

Awards
its probably prolactin induced gyno

Unfortunatly only bromo or vitex can help

But run novla anyways

Not to be prick but I hope this thread serves a purpose to others,

Get your ancillerys and everything you need before you start!!

No use havin gyno then waiting a week to get your Novla!

thepizmo

Awards
ok i just made a dr.'s apt for tomorrow morning. Ill let you guys know whats up. thanks for the help...

piz

thepizmo

Awards
BUMP to BUFF STUFF

Unfortunetly, use me as an example OF WHAT NOT TO DO...
Im freaking out right now, and the 10lbs i gained in the last 3 weeks aint for worth what im feeling right now.

Piz

devildog

Awards
Smart move. You'll more than likely be fine. Doc will probably order a blood test to measure your prolactin. Let us know what's up. It would be big news if M1T facilitated that kind of increase in prolactin levels.

Hellhound

Awards
No worries. had the same thing happen!

Yeah, I had the same thing happen A few years back from using A cheap vet test blend . I was freaking and squirting all the liquid I could from them every few hours. I stopped using the **** right after I seen that, but It persisted for A few days, I got some nolva and ran it 30mg/day for A week and A half before it finally stopped. Dont worry about it! :cool:

Skark

Awards
  • Established
I haven't heard complaint one about gyno from M 1-T......me thinks this is from something else.

x_muscle

Awards
  • Established
**** every time i hear about the m1t **** there is something strange hapening. i feel more safe using any AAS than this compound. there is documented studies on test, tren, anavar and most or real AAS. but m1t is a totally unkown compound with unkwon sides. i thought i dosent aromatize so there isnt a chance for gyno, but as i said we still dont realy know anything for sure about it.

Saggy

Awards
Yeah, I had the same thing happen A few years back from using A cheap vet test blend . I was freaking and squirting all the liquid I could from them every few hours. I stopped using the **** right after I seen that, but It persisted for A few days, I got some nolva and ran it 30mg/day for A week and A half before it finally stopped. Dont worry about it! :cool:
Not trying to insult u or offend u but that is bad advice to tell a bro not to worry about fluid coming out his tits. I mean everyone isn't the same. I mean it might not be nothing major but it could be. Especially if he "doesn't worry about it". Also u were taking an aromatizing hormone, which would induce estrogen gyno. The hormone he is taking doesn't aromatize to estrogen. So more than likely it is prolactin induced. Not trying to start a fight Hellhound I just really don't feel that is good advice.

thepizmo-- good luck at the doctor bro. Hope everything works out ok.

Jason161

Awards
i coudlnt get my hands on nolva this time. I just decided to go with 6oxo being i had NO reason to think id get any sides since the last cycle went so well.
Well dont bitch here then, you shoulda been prepped and ready

Onslaught

Awards
  • Established
Looks like I'll be picking up some Vitex for my next run of M1T.

Goodluck thepizmo. Also, I think you're freaking out a bit too much. You caught the problem at onset and ceased using M1T right away. You'll be fine, and if you do end up with a minor case of gyno sometimes there are other options besides surgery. Look into Prevent over at BlackStarLabs.

Jason161

Awards
No offence intended, But after reading coutnless flames about what not to do and how to take care of yourself and what not, you think people would get that in their head and not jump the gun.

Cogar

Awards
  • Established
I think the prolactin angle is very interesting (or scary, depending on how you look at it). I ran M 1-T for 13 days, and I did notice my nipples became more sensitive to cold (or maybe I was just nervous and looking for signs of gyno). If M 1-T does somehow stimulate prolactin, nolva would not help (if I understand the chemistry correctly).

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nolva would still be your best bet. I forget the explanation but estrogen still plays a major role and Nolva would block those recpetors. Nobody knows how gyno is formed. Its all speculation and estrogen is thought to be a mjor key but then you get the odd person who gets it when estrogen levels are low. It could be an imbalance of hormones, could be estrogen, prolactin, etc....who knows. Just relax, don't panic and get some Nolva. These things tend to resolve themselves when the hormone is discontinued and/or Nolva is used. I was using an AI + proviron and got it. Tehcincally my estrogen should have been extrememly low yet I still got it. Once I started Nolva, the lump went away. In any case, see your doctor to make sure its not something esle and get some Nolva.

Last edited by a moderator:

rhatid

Banned
Awards
totally.. f m1t..

its all about halo and 5aa cyp..

cant wait to try methl-dien though... will buy a few years supply..

cant wait!

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Start learning these terms

cholestasis, peliosis hepatis, hyperplasia, multiple liver lesions, hepatic adenomas

Sounds fun.

badbart

badbart

Awards
  • Established
The people who make and sell this stuff are crazy. They are setting themselves up for law suits.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well for all the people saying he should of been prepared, it wouldn't matter if he had all the nolvadex in the world. M-1t doesn't convert to estrogen so its probably prog related gyno. Also if their is no lumps under the nips their is nothing really to worry about yet. Although seeing a doc is probably not a bad idea I myself probably wouldn't unless it was a reoccuring problem. I've had puffy nips a few times and they always went away. Like I said though seeing a doc is probably still the best advice.

Tahq

Awards
Does anyone know how effective Vitex is in comparison to Bromo? I would assume the advice would be to run it along with Nolva if prog gyno is suspected.

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
Gyno cannot form in the absence of estrogen prolactin can increase the risk or gyno and can form a different form of gyno in the prescence of estrogen(check pubmed for studies). Bobo's suggestion of nolva with this science in mind is an excellent one get rid of the estrogen and stop the formation then worry about lowering the prolactin levels. I might even reccomend an aromitization blocker like arimidex to dry you out totally.

embrace

Awards
would it be beneficial to run vitex along side your M-1-T just as a precaution?

thepizmo

Awards
OK GUYS...
I just got back from the doc. He looked at me, felt around, and said, "this is all i can say to ya for now: Stop using m1t. Your symptoms are apparently forming from some hormonal product (m1t)." I got blood work taken becuase he always says it sounds like my potassium levels are low (due to some massive cramping in legs and back) Even though im taking 900mg-1g ED. He said its not serious YET, and since ive stopped taking it, it SHOULD go away. If it doesnt by friday i have to go in for more blood work to check prolactin levels. Also, said it sounds like a pre-gyno symptom. Said it isnt there yet, but it may form. Never said anything about taking nolva, bromo or vitex. So, i think im going to wait it out til friday.
Bad news is, my nips are soar as hell right now. It might just be from the fact that last night when i noticed the leaking i freaked out and squeezed all the **** out. They just might be soar from that. Still no lumps, and they are a lil puffy this moringin, but nothing outta the norm (comparing to what they were yesturday and the day before).

Never thought this **** would happen to me, especially using an OTC PH with anti-e in it. Use this as an example and a learning experience. Like i said before, the 10lbs i gained in the last 2-3 weeks isnt worth the **** im going through now...

Ill be getting my test results in tomorrow, again, ill let yas know what is up.

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
OK GUYS...
I just got back from the doc. He looked at me, felt around, and said, "this is all i can say to ya for now: Stop using m1t. Your symptoms are apparently forming from some hormonal product (m1t)." I got blood work taken becuase he always says it sounds like my potassium levels are low (due to some massive cramping in legs and back) Even though im taking 900mg-1g ED. He said its not serious YET, and since ive stopped taking it, it SHOULD go away. If it doesnt by friday i have to go in for more blood work to check prolactin levels. Also, said it sounds like a pre-gyno symptom. Said it isnt there yet, but it may form. Never said anything about taking nolva, bromo or vitex. So, i think im going to wait it out til friday.
Bad news is, my nips are soar as hell right now. It might just be from the fact that last night when i noticed the leaking i freaked out and squeezed all the **** out. They just might be soar from that. Still no lumps, and they are a lil puffy this moringin, but nothing outta the norm (comparing to what they were yesturday and the day before).

Never thought this **** would happen to me, especially using an OTC PH with anti-e in it. Use this as an example and a learning experience. Like i said before, the 10lbs i gained in the last 2-3 weeks isnt worth the **** im going through now...

Ill be getting my test results in tomorrow, again, ill let yas know what is up.
1. There is no anti-E in M1t
2. Take Nolva - you are coming off a PS - unless of course you want to lose everything be depressed and have no sex drive.
3. All PH are over the counter ;)
4. Take Nolva
5. Take Nolva

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
1) There is no anit-e in m1t as was mentioned.
2) m1-t is NOT a "prohormone" if you've done your research you would know that 1-test is an actual STEROIDAL compound that doesn't need to be converted into an active form.

ManBeast

rjones

Awards
Does anyone know what bromo is normally prescribed for? For example, nolva is normally for women with breast cancer. Also, is there anywhere offering a "research" bromo?

Last edited:

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
Does anyone know what bromo is normally prescribed for? For example, nolva is normally for women with breast cancer. Also, is there anywhere offering a "research" bromo?
as far as i know bromocriptine is by script only. Bromocriptine's approved use is for treating Parkinson's and other neurologic disorders. It is also called Parlodel.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
My guess is that even though prolactin levels may have been high, it was high estrogen/estrdiol levels aggrevating the situation. High E levels were likely present for the two months following the M1T cycle as it does not sound like Pizmo used any Nolva during that time(but correct me if I'm wrong).

Since we know that M1T shuts you down hard immediately he was probably cruising through PCT with no appreciable test or DHT levels to offset the estrogenic compounds. The addition of another cycle of adrogen MAY merely have further aggrevated an existing condition.

Since we have no blood test data, no one can be sure what went wrong but my guess is that it was improper PCT and not necessarily M1T. As stated before M1T is a serious, real-deal steroid and PCT should reflect that.

BTW not bagging on you Pizmo, just trying to analyze what went wrong. Good luck with your therapy, you should be fine bro.

thepizmo

Awards
well, when i bought the m1t before legalgear.com redid their whole website they clearly said no anti-e is nessecary becuase m1t wont have any estrogen-like effects...and that I WILL TAKE TO THE BANK becuase there would be no way in hell i would buy it if it didnt say that.

and about the whole PH/AS bullshit - You keep knockling me for saying m1t is a PH...if 1-test is NOT CONSIDERED A PH, then stop talking about it in the PH FORUM...go in the STEROID forum....

rjones

Awards
That's what I thought, but I've been hoping someone would make a liquid bromo. There's also another scrip that Arthor L Rea was talking about in MD that you only take once a week with less sides than bromo, called ganotropin, or something like that I think.