Methyl-Dien available @ Kilo

Skark

Awards
  • Established
Damn, thats expensive. I too will wait for Sledge's stuff.

Sledge, do you have pricing yet? by the 1/10 gram for powder?

x_muscle

Awards
  • Established
yep also im waiting for Sledge's powder 2 :D

Last edited:

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Damn, thats expensive. I too will wait for Sledge's stuff.

Sledge, do you have pricing yet? by the 1/10 gram for powder?
To my knowledge, Sldge will only be offering this in solution or tabs. Powder would be too unsafe due to the small amount nessesary. Think about it this way. You could probably fit your entire cycle into one capsle. :eek:

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
They definetly dont have it yet (that is probably their preorder). They are ordering it from my chem house, they get their shipment sent out to them tomorrow, just like me. Mine will hands down be cheaper and you will get more tabs. I havent decided for the powder yet, because of the small dosing needed I dont know how wise it will be to sell it by the gm. if someone dosent use enough peg then you would be taking a huge dose.

As always I will start out with the beta oral solution for those who dont want to wait for the tabs. But there will be tabs, 1mg, probably 100-120 per bottle, and the price will be lower.

As for its toxicity I am also the only one who is having someones liver enzymes tested, while on it and I wil be able to compare it to M1T as well. I also have afew other tricks up my sleave, but for now that is where they will stay.

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Great stuff. And I hope you have powders even if its on a limited basis.

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
They definetly dont have it yet (that is probably their preorder). They are ordering it from my chem house, they get their shipment sent out to them tomorrow, just like me. Mine will hands down be cheaper and you will get more tabs. I havent decided for the powder yet, because of the small dosing needed I dont know how wise it will be to sell it by the gm. if someone dosent use enough peg then you would be taking a huge dose.

As always I will start out with the beta oral solution for those who dont want to wait for the tabs. But there will be tabs, 1mg, probably 100-120 per bottle, and the price will be lower.

As for its toxicity I am also the only one who is having someones liver enzymes tested, while on it and I wil be able to compare it to M1T as well. I also have afew other tricks up my sleave, but for now that is where they will stay.
Sweet. What can we expect to see the compound on the website?

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
I wasnt going to put it up till I have it in my hands. This way I dont get orders and have to keep telling people , "oh just one more week". I should have it by the end of next week, so the betas will be done right away and then I will need about 2 weeks for the tabs to be finsihed.

DieTrying

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established

Havn't order anything yet, but it sounds like Designer Supps has their **** together!

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I wasnt going to put it up till I have it in my hands. This way I dont get orders and have to keep telling people , "oh just one more week". I should have it by the end of next week, so the betas will be done right away and then I will need about 2 weeks for the tabs to be finsihed.
If you beat Kilo's price you will have my business, their service sucks!

Greenguy

Awards
  • Established
Prices and service DS is the best. :cool:
I ordered a bottle from Kilosports, but I will be ordering more from Designer Supps when he has it on his web site. I think I'll wait for the tabs, though.

He does have good prices and service.

Greenguy

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
I will be beating their price, no doubt about it. I should have the M4OHN in about 3 weeks, Ill let everyone know of course when it is ready.

gobig1

Awards
Which One???

M1,4AD
7a-OHN (L.I.F.E. Research)
M4-OHN
Methyl-Dien

All this new stuff ...........

Converts to ???
Which one is the Best?

Enough Already.......

gobig1

Awards
OK then.......

We know what M14AD is, what similar compounds do the others have in common with.........

Methyl-Dien (Sledge) (Got enough info on this one, good $%^&) on to the next 2 below

Please provide some info on the other 2 novel compounds and how they would compare to Methyl-Dien -
1 - 7a-OHN (L.I.F.E. Research) (similar to Oxandralone [Var]?)
2 - 17a-M4-OHN (Sledge) (???)

..........and what would be best single best compound to run in terms of Dry Anabolic, keepable gains with minimal sides. If you could get the lethargy out of M1T, that would be my choice..........damn though, you need injectable caffeine to go along with it, but the gains were incredible, solid and lose fat along with it!

ke0ki

Board Supporter
Awards
bump on this. i'm also curious as to how this compares to m14add (which sounds very similar in terms of gains/sides) and m4-ohn (dunno wtf that is).

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
Ill post more info on these later, just wanted you to know I saw the thread and will try to get as much info in one post as I can. But the best overall compound is also goingto depend on if you are using it alone or stacked with something else, and if you will use only transdermals or injects. The best all around is most likely the ocmpound that can be used with no matter what you stack it with, good for price and also works alone. I will take a guess and say alothough price wise it isnst, M4OHN is probably the best all around. But will be more expensive then anything else. But I wont know for sure till I have a few people test it out and see how it goes.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
I hope to have a few beta's ready by the end of next week. As long as they ship it on Mon. like scheduled.

rrgg

rrgg

Awards
  • Established
Originally Posted by badbart
How toxic is this?

> I don't think anyone really knows for certain. There's only
> been a couple guys try it thus far.

I think the question is really, "how toxic is this compared to other PH and steroids?"

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
Ok well here is the next update, I am working on a wild strawberry flavor for the betas, the tabs will take about 4-5 week to be done. I think I am going to start a different thread about flavoring and see what everyone likes. But I have to say the wild strawberry is really good.

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
Ok well here is the next update, I am working on a wild strawberry flavor for the betas, the tabs will take about 4-5 week to be done. I think I am going to start a different thread about flavoring and see what everyone likes. But I have to say the wild strawberry is really good.

Good Stuff

rrgg

rrgg

Awards
  • Established
Doesn't matter. Most bodybuilders would eat urine-flavored tablets if they thought it would make them grow.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
no the tablets have no taste, i meant the beta versions. I know most dont care but if I can try and cover up the peg taste it might make everyones life a little easier. This wouldnt effect price at all.

gorge

Awards
no the tablets have no taste, i meant the beta versions. I know most dont care but if I can try and cover up the peg taste it might make everyones life a little easier. This wouldnt effect price at all.

How toxic is this stuff? :rolleyes:

Does anyone know or care before putting it in your body?

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Gorge you obviously haven't searched this board very much at all. Otherwise your irrationaization, would be so elementary.