Epi to help look my best 2 weeks from now?

RocketFan

Awards
I am trying to look my best 2 weeks from now for an event. I am 31, 5'11, 17-20% bf, 2+ yrs solid experience. I have 120 pills of epi on me. At the same time, I want to maintain/slightly increase my strength.
What is my best course of action? I can turn this into a 1 month cycle...

Take 4 pills of Epi a day for 30 days?
Will Epi start helping right off the bat?

2400 cals maintains my weight of 197. I am planning on 1800 cals with <100 carbs to get a fairly lean look quickly.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
two weeks???? you gotta be kidding me! Just get a nice suit.....

edit: im sorry, but seriously man, your 20% bodyfat and you want a fairly lean look in two weeks and you think steroids are the way to go?

RocketFan

Awards
i know i'm doing this last minute. but surely carb depletion along with epi can help alot?
I want the best POSSIBLE look in 2 weeks but will run my plan for 30 days.

Will taking 6 pills of Epi a day in the beginning be of any added benefit? I know the normal recommended dose in the start of a cycle is 2 pills.

cmc

cmc

Awards
Lol...it's pushing the envelope a bit but Im interested to see what kind of responses are generated. The key is to set a realistic and attainable goal for that time period but do it safely.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
maybe if u dont eat for 2 weeks and do cardio everyday...

dont waste ur time. honestly dont even bother with steroids until ur 14%bf of less (unless ur a powerlifter)

youngandfree

Awards
  • Established
You won't get a fairly lean look in 2 weeks. Unless you get LIPOSUCTION. Then it will probably take a least a week for your body to repair the bruising and get rid of the puffiness you will probable get.

Are you really serious? You are 31 y/o, you should know how to filter crazy ideas like this through a brain cell or two. I would expect this post from a 18-19y/o newbie.

youngandfree

Awards
  • Established
And what kind of even is it, a underwear party?

Sorry, I couldn't help myself.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
like others said dont waste your time or your epi this time around... epi can take up to 2 weeks to kick in!

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
dude even 2 months isn't enough time to get lean when you're starting at almost 20% bodyfat. 2 weeks is a joke. You can try but you have to admit to yourself that this isn't the right way to go about it. The Epistane will only help, i mean you can take high dosed Epi, do a lot of cardio, cut out all carbs, do everything you can. You won't lose a ton of fat in 2 weeks but you can drop a lot of water and some of the flabby look.

RocketFan

Awards
dude even 2 months isn't enough time to get lean when you're starting at almost 20% bodyfat. 2 weeks is a joke. You can try but you have to admit to yourself that this isn't the right way to go about it. The Epistane will only help, i mean you can take high dosed Epi, do a lot of cardio, cut out all carbs, do everything you can. You won't lose a ton of fat in 2 weeks but you can drop a lot of water and some of the flabby look.
Thanks UnrealMachine. Someone, please recommend on the Epi dosing.

Since I am gonna go at it hard for 2 weeks, why not make it a month long cycle to possibly lose 10 lbs fat and gain some strength even though I will be on a diet of average 1800 cals and <100 carbs per day.

My recent maxes are 250 squat ATG / 230 bench / 335 dead. I have been working out solid for 2 yrs.

I impulsively worded my initial post wrong. I am 20% bf hydrostatic (which comes out more), but by caliper I am 17%. I look somewhat muscular and leaner than the average person in the gym. Nobody would call me fat. I wear size 34-36 jeans well.

All I want is to get the best possible look I can in the next 2 weeks..or 1 month for that matter. No it ain't an underwear party..ha haa, but the fat/water loss should translate to my face and enable a more aesthetic look all over, even in a suit.

I will report periodically. Took 2 epi pre and 2 post workout today.

GRINDED OUT 230 on bench tonight. Gonna get another heavy chest workout soon and will try 235 next Friday.
Goal is to get 245 a month from now (+20 lbs)
Squat ATG goal: 275 (+25 lbs)
Dead goal: 365 (+30 lbs)

I know many of you are laughing..I'll be amused to see my progress too ..I'm the guniea pig here.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
cardio first thing in the morning fasted for an hour, another hour long session right before you go to bed, drop all carbs, run epi 30mgs to start....dont start higher, use a diuretic 4 days out from your event....

RocketFan

Awards
mooch, do you recommend running epi at 30 the first week because there will be no added benefit to running at 40? For support, I am doing 6 fish oils a day and a multi. Anything else essential? I have read in the forums that epi is virtually harmless to the liver.

Also good idea on the diuretic. How about I supplement with BCAAs (Xtend) before and during cardio session to prevent muscle breakdown? Gor for an hour at 60% max HR?

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
broscience definately says that epi is harmless to the liver....dont believe everything you read.....as for starting at a higher dose than thrity i think you would see some bad sides personally.....you need to taper up if you want to go higher....do you want to be one huge zit at this event?

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
yes something like xtend would be great....as far as the cardio i do mine at a real low intensity...heart rate below 120-130 ish.....then i will do a quick 5-10 min post workout of hiit for heart health basically

RocketFan

Awards
mooch, is that you in your profile pic? Dang, you look great at 220. Do you mind sharing your current max on bench/squat/dead and your bf%?
I started at 4 epi a day, but will taper down to 3 a day from morrow as per your suggestion. Will also cut curbs further & increase cardio.

dave12, I actually started on hydroxycut today and drinking green tea all day long.

Day 1: 4 epi (2 pre, 2 pwo)

Weight: 197 lbs

Omron Handheld BIA: 19% (not sure if I can trust it)

Staring Measurements:
43.5 chest, 37.5 waist, 40.5 hips, 16.25 arms, 23 mid quad

Diet: 2080 cals, 285 prot, 146 carbs, 41 fat (54/18/28)

Training highlights: Grinded out 230 on Bench, inc DB Press 65x7

Morning cardio: none

PWO Cardio: 5 min intense + 15 min Bike

Night cardio: none

RocketFan

Awards
Day 2: 4 epi (2 wake, 1 pre, 1 pwo) - will back off to 3 epi a day per mooch's advice

Weight: 196.5 lbs (-0.5 lb)

Diet: 1955 cals, 314 prot, 74 carbs, 43 fat (65/15/20)

Training highlights: Bench 3 doubles @ 205 - easier than normal, Skulls 90x10

PWO cardio: 5 min intense + 30 min Elliptical/Bike

Night cardio: 1 hour walking around in grocery store (was feeling dizzy, prolly due to low carb?)

Feeling a little "dryness" in left knee. Is this a side of epi? I felt stronger in gym than usual..could epi already be kicking in?

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You won't get a fairly lean look in 2 weeks. Unless you get LIPOSUCTION. Then it will probably take a least a week for your body to repair the bruising and get rid of the puffiness you will probable get.

Are you really serious? You are 31 y/o, you should know how to filter crazy ideas like this through a brain cell or two. I would expect this post from a 18-19y/o newbie.
:twak:
This is funny SHT

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
mooch, is that you in your profile pic? Dang, you look great at 220. Do you mind sharing your current max on bench/squat/dead and your bf%?I started at 4 epi a day, but will taper down to 3 a day from morrow as per your suggestion. Will also cut curbs further & increase cardio.

dave12, I actually started on hydroxycut today and drinking green tea all day long.

Day 1: 4 epi (2 pre, 2 pwo)

Weight: 197 lbs

Staring Measurements:
43.5 chest, 37.5 waist, 40.5 hips, 16.25 arms, 23 mid quad

Diet: 2080 cals, 285 prot, 146 carbs, 41 fat (54/18/28)

Training highlights: Grinded out 230 on Bench, inc DB Press 65x7

those pics were from last year when i was about 205 at 9% or 10%....ive gotten to just over 220 and am about the same bodyfat now.....i dont like to post lifting stats though.....i dont want anyone to make fun of me....and i really have no clue what my maxes are....i train dc style and there is not a lot of maxing out....

edit: and i meant start lower and taper up on the epi....i tend to notice a lot more sides when i just jump into a high dose like that.....

RocketFan

Awards
Day 3: 3 epi (1 wake, 2 pwo)

Weight: 194.5 lbs (-2.5)

Omron Handheld BIA: 18.4% (-0.6)

Diet: 1937 cals, 320 prot, 71 carbs, 39 fat (67/15/18)

Training highlights: Military 105x8 (PR)

Looking better in mirror - quick loss of water bloat I think.

Coudn't do morning cardio coz I couldn't sleep for 5 hrs - tossed & turned. This was despite my daily dose of melatonin which puts me to sleep within the hour. Difficulty in going to sleep a side effect of taking epi before bedtime? Or is it coz my body is in shock due to high starting dose? Can I take epi right before bed without it affecting my sleep?

RocketFan

Awards
Why not run ECA for a couple weeks?
what is ECA?

Day 4: 3 epi (1 wake, 1 pre, 1 pwo)

Weight: 194 (-3)

Omron Handheld BIA: 18.4% (-0.6), not sure if its reliable

Diet: 1701 cals, 241 prot, 81 carbs, 44 fat (57/19/24)

Training highlights: OH Squat 105x3, Cheat Curl 125x4

Morning cardio: 35 min Treadmill 60%

PWO Cardio: 15 min Elliptical 60%

Decent definition in my pecs and looking better overall. Feeling strong, healthy, and energized. Anyone think epi is working already?

jsheely

jsheely

Awards
  • Established
Ephedrine, Caffeine, and Aspirin/Yohimbine HCL. It's a great way to shed some quick weight and to spare muscle. I wouldn't run it with any type of PH/AAS because it would raise your BP too much

17amethyl

Awards
  • Established
those pics were from last year when i was about 205 at 9% or 10%....ive gotten to just over 220 and am about the same bodyfat now.....i dont like to post lifting stats though.....i dont want anyone to make fun of me....and i really have no clue what my maxes are....i train dc style and there is not a lot of maxing out....

edit: and i meant start lower and taper up on the epi....i tend to notice a lot more sides when i just jump into a high dose like that.....
mooch im pretty sure that if anybody made fun of the maxes of a man of ur size would have to be directly related to/or a crossbread of the Hulk & Yetti

jsheely

jsheely

Awards
  • Established
mooch im pretty sure that if anybody made fun of the maxes of a man of ur size would have to be directly related to/or a crossbread of the Hulk & Yetti
Sounds a lot like my girlfriend.