I need to make an announcement....17aOHN

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
I am sorry if this post miffs any of the sonsors, but need to make a "blanket announcement."

Guys, I have to say this with great sorrow and even greater anger.

As some of you may know, I was on the verge of bring out 17a-OHN, and was actively seeking people to give a free bottle to.

But, I learned early this morning that as my encapsulator was testing it, he found that it was not 17a-OHN, but rather OHN deconate. The part that really gets me is that they already mixed it with the filler material, making any return of the product impossible. I am in contact with the manufacturer, but honestly I do not see them helping me out here. I’m virtually certain that I am stuck with a very expensive mistake or outright dishonesty.

So I need to let all those who were interested in this so that I am not perceived as a liar or fraud, and those who are PM’ing me about this, as I do not want to seem as if I am trying to deceive anyone bring out a false product or lying about my intentions to bring out a real one. Also, please accept my deepest apologies that no one, at least very soon, will be receiving their free sample.

Please do not ask me the name of my company, as this post is meant as informational only, and I do want to divert attention away from Power Nutrition, who we all should be patronizing for their continued excellent service.

nostawk

Banned
Awards
Im sorry to see that youv'e kinda been screwed over. Also i have to say, it is very nice to see that you are being honest and do not intend to decieve anyone.

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for keeping everyone in the loop and being honest about the situation.

2gcorey

Awards
  • Established
that sucks man. its things like this why peple shouldn't bitch about the prices companies charge.

jxhopper

Awards
  • Established
I am sorry if this post miffs any of the sonsors, but need to make a "blanket announcement."

Guys, I have to say this with great sorrow and even greater anger.

As some of you may know, I was on the verge of bring out 17a-OHN, and was actively seeking people to give a free bottle to.

But, I learned early this morning that as my encapsulator was testing it, he found that it was not 17a-OHN, but rather OHN deconate. The part that really gets me is that they already mixed it with the filler material, making any return of the product impossible. I am in contact with the manufacturer, but honestly I do not see them helping me out here. I’m virtually certain that I am stuck with a very expensive mistake or outright dishonesty.

So I need to let all those who were interested in this so that I am not perceived as a liar or fraud, and those who are PM’ing me about this, as I do not want to seem as if I am trying to deceive anyone bring out a false product or lying about my intentions to bring out a real one. Also, please accept my deepest apologies that no one, at least very soon, will be receiving their free sample.

Please do not ask me the name of my company, as this post is meant as informational only, and I do want to divert attention away from Power Nutrition, who we all should be patronizing for their continued excellent service.
That is just crazy, unless they purposely decieved you..... why would they not be willing to help you out? If they did decieve you, wouldn't legal action be warranted? Man I am sorry to hear this from such a straight up bro.

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
I've already brought it to the exporter's attention, and the response I got was "That's what you ordered." But, I do have many emails were we specifically listed the exact chemical stucture of the 17a-OHN, and agreeing on payment for it. I suppose I could resort to legal action, but in all honesty, its not cost effective in any sense.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It is nearly impossible to get your money back from overseas.

Onslaught

Awards
  • Established
**** **** ass. I really wanted to try this stuff.

Anyway, sorry to hear you're getting dicked over.

sicosico

Awards
  • Established
My suggestion would be to try selling it as a transdermal with 4-ad thats your best bet ! sell ir for 15 buck s and people will buy it !

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Its too expensive for a transdermal at $6000 per kilo. Besides, its already mixed with the excipients/fillers.

jxhopper

Awards
  • Established
just curious, is there any profitable use at all for the substance that you did receive? Is it good for anything? or are you talking a 100% load of crap?

ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

What is the chemical they gave you. I understand they screwed you over and they lied, but couldnt you just market the other chemical for what it really is? Excuse my ignorance on the matter.

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
The chemical I actually got is OHN deconate, which is the product put out by Promatrix, so no it is in no way useless. It is just a huge step down from what I was expecting. Also, I do not know if it was a legit mistake or I got scammed, so lets not start calling anyone crooks just yet. I am virtually positive, though, I am stuck with what I have.

dingling

Awards
I wonder if theres a way to filter out the filler? Then you could just sell the raw powder for a lymphatic.

Cogar

Awards
  • Established
That is terrible news. The idea of trying to market it to at least break even makes the most sense if you cannot get your supplier to take it back. Still, I believe you should put a lot of effort into getting them to take it back. Persistence pays off.

x_muscle

Awards
  • Established
to me if someone botches your order and sends you the wrong product, then they refuse to admit it or correct it, they are a scam

im not telling him to scam people. im just trying to help him to figure out other usage of the product. cyclo PHs work great.

buyb12

Awards
  • Established
you should pm me with the supplyer name and get the word out to avoid them...

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
You would be suprised to know how we can leverage great pressure on the China bases...get the word out about your vendor so we know who to avoid. Of course, keep it need to know and not for general memership knowledge.

Chemo

jxhopper

Awards
  • Established
im not telling him to scam people. im just trying to help him to figure out other usage of the product. cyclo PHs work great.
Oh yeah, I wasn't saying that you were implying that.....I was referring to his supplier that seems to have ripped custom off.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
Tell them that you have informed 10 supplement suppliers in the US who they are and what kind of product they make, it may help. I know i went nuts on my Chem House when the first sample of m4OHN I got was just Methyl-nandrolone. Thank god he is a normal business man, asked to have it shipped back and replaced it.

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Well, here is an update. After exchanging some more emails, The manufacturer said that there are many synonyms for the substance, and they thought we were on the same page (even though I always ask by the exact chemical name). He said since the product has been mixed with a few hundred pounds of filler, there is no way he could take it back. He did offer me some sort of large discount if I order from him in the future, but I think I'll just go with my other place that I have been working with much longer and have a much better relationship with. The only reason I did not get the 17a-OHN from him is because they would have to custom synthesize it, and he said he could not gaurentee how long it would take to get a pure product, or a reasonable price.

So, I guess I'll just go ahead and sell the stuff I got, although I don't know if its going to suck or not. Promatrix's Oxabol is the undeconate analogue while I got the deconate, so Im just not exactly sure how it will play out. I guess I'll just have to do a few cycles myself before I even think about giving it to anyones else.

Thanks for everyone's concerns. It helped keep my head up a bit.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
yeah I always email them the structure with as many synonyms as I can find, along with a close CAS# if you can find one.

RSX-S

Board Supporter
Awards
I know this is my first post here and i am sorry about what happened. But after reading this it does make me appreciate the hard work some of you guys make to bring out "cutting" edge products. You obviously go through great lengths to bring these products out. Thank you once again for your honesty about such a situation. It's a great relief to know that people still give a s**t about quality.

Judo Tom

Awards
You would be suprised to know how we can leverage great pressure on the China bases...get the word out about your vendor so we know who to avoid. Of course, keep it need to know and not for general memership knowledge.

Chemo
Just curious why you think that the general membership should not know this?

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Because the general membership shouldn't know powder sources. The same places that do Ph's do AAS powders as well. It wouldn't be a good thing.