BOS is under a denial of service attack!

1. BOS is under a denial of service attack!

There will be a new book released by Bill, and this will contain analyses of different underground products, as well as what they REALLY contain. A certain underground lab was so pissed off they are presently attacking us with a DoS attack!! Pretty intense. But the book will still be released!

2. sound good is there any more info on the book or title? thanks.

3. It will be a book that will list UGL's and brands with tests results of purity, and many other "byproducts" that can be in there.. Really interesting you'll see!
    •   

4. Ddos, people still do that crap? lol

5. Yep. Some are pretty shady, they are pissed that analysis of their products will be published..

6. where can we get the book?

7. whats the release date?

8. Wait, are we talking RC providers, UG roid providers, or shady fly by night prohormone companies?? or all of the above?

How can a UGL take legal actions????
    "I am on a drug, it's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, 'cause if you try it once, you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body." - Charlie Sheen

9. Quote Originally Posted by Skigazzi View Post
    Wait, are we talking RC providers, UG roid providers, or shady fly by night prohormone companies?? or all of the above?

How can a UGL take legal actions????
    Underground labs. They don't take legal actions, a DoS attack is illegal... Proof they are pissed off at the upcoming release of the book.

10. NIce, interested in this
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns

11. Would love to get my hands on this and see some results for the geneza line, when can we get this?

12. hahahahm I was wondering when someone would bite the bullet, and do this. Musta been a bit expensive, Oh how the shady two bit bastard ugls willsuffer

13. ddos isnt illegal unless u are using a botnet and why would anyone think it would be effective in this case?

14. Subbed for more details on release date & where to buy.

Similar Forum Threads

1. VAT Attack
    By wrasslin116 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 12-08-2009, 10:30 AM
  2. vat attack
    By at1010 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-21-2009, 05:14 PM