- 01-28-2004, 11:13 AM
- 01-28-2004, 11:27 AM
- 01-29-2004, 12:28 PM
01-29-2004, 02:33 PM
I've had good luck with universalkits.com and pumpnpose.com
Not sure if any board sponsors have kits, but it is always good to help them out if they do.
01-29-2004, 02:48 PM
I remembered lots of people had problem with researchkits. I would stay away from them.
01-29-2004, 03:15 PM
01-29-2004, 04:47 PM
Thanks for the info bros..i too heard the same about reasearch kits and am leary about ordering from them..thanks again for the replies..
Similar Forum Threads
- By truegodfather in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 01-09-2005, 11:32 PM
- By Brock Landers in forum AnabolicsReplies: 24Last Post: 12-14-2004, 12:31 PM
- By slewdem in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 05-24-2004, 09:57 AM
- By zwarrior99 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 06-11-2003, 10:32 AM
- By MLB in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 04-19-2003, 06:14 PM