help capping bulk m1t and 5aa?
- 01-28-2004, 11:42 AM
- 01-28-2004, 11:48 AM
- 01-28-2004, 11:59 AM
I think its the gempro50 for $140 which is the only one suitable for capping m-1-t. Its accurate to +-2mg so your 10mg capsules will be 8-12mg. I think an oil solution is much easier and more accurate.
01-28-2004, 12:01 PM
01-28-2004, 12:04 PM
01-28-2004, 12:48 PM
I simply measure out for all 50 caps in my cap-em-quick, so 10mg x 50 = 500mg or .5 grams. Then calculate your filler according to your cap size (I use 0's at 500mg, so 490mg filler) and mix the two thoroughly in a plastic bag.
taurine (dirt cheap and great supp, it's what I use)
NAC (organ protection)
01-28-2004, 12:54 PM
[QUOTE=jweave23]I simply measure out for all 50 caps in my cap-em-quick, so 10mg x 50 = 500mg or .5 grams. Then calculate your filler according to your cap size (I use 0's at 500mg, so 490mg filler) and mix the two thoroughly in a plastic bag.
No flame, but that's a really bad idea if you don't have an industrial mixer or something.
01-28-2004, 01:07 PM
I agree it's not a definite way to ensure a completely even distribution of product, but I try and mix them as thoroughly as possible. Liquids are easier in this regard, but not as portable as pills, which I prefer
01-29-2004, 12:12 AM
I can't remember where I heard it, but I've read about people buying a rock polishing tumbler from a toy store and using it as their mixer.
Similar Forum Threads
- By shadow_manifest in forum AnabolicsReplies: 33Last Post: 08-10-2009, 05:35 AM
- By TheShat in forum AnabolicsReplies: 19Last Post: 10-16-2004, 04:45 PM
- By hognose in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 08-26-2004, 07:15 PM
- By ChronicMan in forum AnabolicsReplies: 34Last Post: 07-21-2004, 09:35 PM
- By Vageta in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 07-01-2003, 10:16 PM