new upcoming cycle

bb4life

bb4life

Awards
  • Established
Here it is.... will be starting in a couple weeks probably.

test e 750mg 1-15
eq 600mg 1-14
deca 400mg 1-12
dbol 30mg 1-4
tbol 50mg 14-17
hcg 300iu e3d 2-7 10-15

nolvadex 20mg 18-21
clomid 50mg 18-21
possibly proviron 50mg 18-21
PCS 20-24

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
HCG 250iu 2x week starting week 5. mix with BAC water it will only hold potentcy ~40 days so plan accordingly

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
Im not a big advocate of high mg cycles...It has been my experience that they just arent needed. We're working with a guy right now who was taking 3-5grams a week prior to coming to us....He has cut WAAAAY back on that and is looking better than he ever has.

holy

bb4life

bb4life

Awards
  • Established
HCG 250iu 2x week starting week 5. mix with BAC water it will only hold potentcy ~40 days so plan accordingly
starting week 5? will i not be waiting too long? i ran 250iu twice per week on my last cycle and it helped but it really didn't seem to be enough. i'm thinking maybe 300iu e3d.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
starting week 5? will i not be waiting too long? i ran 250iu twice per week on my last cycle and it helped but it really didn't seem to be enough. i'm thinking maybe 300iu e3d.
if u have enough then run it the entire cycle. 300iu e3d would be a good idea if 250iu didnt work real well

bb4life

bb4life

Awards
  • Established
cool, is there a reason to stop the deca at 12 weeks or could i run it longer?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Here it is.... will be starting in a couple weeks probably.

test e 1000mg 1-15
eq 600mg 1-14
deca 400mg 1-12
dbol 30mg 1-4
tbol 50mg 14-17

nolvadex 20mg 18-21
clomid 50mg 18-21
PCS 20-24

i'm going to incorporate HCG throughout, still looking at dosing options. if anyone has a suggestion please let me know. Also, not sure if i can get arimidex anymore so i was wondering what you guys thought about otc ai's? will an otc work well enough to keep gyno away?
Damn man, that looks like a nice cycle. I can't comment too much on HCG use, but i'm just curious how much weight you're trying to gain? That's a good dose and good duration so im guessing you've set some good goals for this one?

Also that's a really high test dose, have you run so high before? I'd guess there's going to be a lot of aromatization from that.

bb4life

bb4life

Awards
  • Established
my last cycle got me up to 225lbs. then i got strep thoat the last few weeks of cycle and could barely get down 1000 cals a day, so of course i lost a lot of that. i'll be starting this cycle at 210lbs. and will be clean bulking the entire time trying to gain as much size as possible. i want to be roughly 245-250lbs and under 10% bodyfat. i'm not sure if i can reach that goal in the duration of this cycle but that's the goal overall. the test is high, my last cycle ended up being close to that. i will def be using an ai during cycle, either arimidex or letro, to prevent my gyno from getting any worse.

bb4life

bb4life

Awards
  • Established
what do y'all think of running proviron at 50mg day instead of an ai?

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
That is a rediculous amount of drugs. That's 2 grams of injectables a week.

bb4life

bb4life

Awards
  • Established
That is a rediculous amount of drugs. That's 2 grams of injectables a week.
lol never heard anyone say it was rediculous. i'm actually contemplating going down to 750 on the test and going up to 800 on the eq.

callaway

Awards
my last cycle got me up to 225lbs. then i got strep thoat the last few weeks of cycle and could barely get down 1000 cals a day, so of course i lost a lot of that. i'll be starting this cycle at 210lbs. and will be clean bulking the entire time trying to gain as much size as possible. i want to be roughly 245-250lbs and under 10% bodyfat. i'm not sure if i can reach that goal in the duration of this cycle but that's the goal overall. the test is high, my last cycle ended up being close to that. i will def be using an ai during cycle, either arimidex or letro, to prevent my gyno from getting any worse.
You are going into this cycle with gyno? You said your last cycle was close to 1g of test...im assuming that's when you developed gyno? Might be a good indication to back off the test a little, especially if you are gyno proned......like "UnrealMachine" said.....lots of aromatization.

As for substituting an AI with proviron.....I personally would stick with the AI.

Big cycle, big goals....should be FUN! Let us know how it turns out. Good Luck.

C_

bb4life

bb4life

Awards
  • Established
gyno did not get any worse on last cycle. gyno was from a superdrol clone a couple years ago. ran arimidex last time and was fine.

animal eater

Awards
If your not a national level competitor I cant really see you justifying this dosing schedule. More doesn't always equate to better. Check diet/training before this route. Just my 2 cents.

bb4life

bb4life

Awards
  • Established
there are a lotta people criticizing here. i already said i'm probably backing the test down to 750mg week. the deca is at 400mg week... is that a high dose of deca? hell no, i know people that run deca at a gram a week along with one and a half grams of test. the eq is gonna be between 6-800mg week. that is not a huge dose either. some people say if you're not running a gram of that **** a week it doesn't do too much.

bb4life

bb4life

Awards
  • Established
If your not a national level competitor I cant really see you justifying this dosing schedule. More doesn't always equate to better. Check diet/training before this route. Just my 2 cents.
thanks for the suggestion buddy but do you reallly think i would run a cycle like this if i had poor training/diet?:dunno: