Follow up to my M1T sickness

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.33%

Follow up to my M1T sickness

I had something a little surprising happen to me and wanted to see what you guys would attribute this to. I posted earlier on how on day 7 I got the M1T flu. I couldn't keep anything down for 2 days. I then got better and attempted to keep the cycle going and again got sick. I decided to dump the cycle and got to pct with Nolva. I took the rest of the week off to recover. So I was on M1T for about 8 days at 10mg/day. Then rested for about 4 days with no workouts. Now to what happened and my question.

When I returned to working out I had better strength, endurance and pumps. I went in front of the mirror and looked more vascular. I thought I might be a bit more defined but I am sure it is wishful thinking since getting ripped in just a few days doesn't happen anywhere besides thermo ads. I was not at all expecting this, so I think the ol' placebo effect isn't a cause. I had basically no response to the M1T while on cycle.

Do you think this is a residual effect from the M1T or do you think by resting I came back a bit fresher. It might be both. Any other guesses? I was ready to swear off the M1T since it made me sick and I had no results but now if my gains came from the M1T I might be willing to tough it out again sometime down the road. I am sure there is no way to know for sure but you guys are a ton more intelligent than I am so best guess would be appreciated.

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.33%

I guess no one really knows. I am leaning toward it being a little of all factors. I continue to lift more and have better endurance and pumps.
  3. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.95%

I wouldn't think it would still be in your system after 4 days, but I suppose it's possible. The rest period could have helped your strength, and if you were sick, dehydration could make you appear leaner and more ripped.
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. SHR # 1340 :: The Get Strong Show: Follow-up To The 3 Big
    By triceptor in forum SHR Show Archives
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-23-2014, 03:50 PM
  2. Big Ups To My NP Crew
    By custom in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-19-2010, 06:06 PM
  3. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-30-2006, 03:49 AM