question? question?

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Ok fellas figured i would ask some peeps that are not afraid of needles lol.

Ok this would be the first time i would be running "gear". i have ran ph's before. I have a bottle of test prop, was given from a friend. I have clomid and nolva on hand. I was thinking about 200ml a week. Would this be too low. i dont want anything extreme, just a push i guess you would say, not a push from a hemi truck just a push from an old lady in a wheel chair. lol get what im saying? lol

now the other reason is that ph's can be vicious oin your digestive system. How does test treat it? not as vicious on your liver correct? especially at low numbers like what im considering right? Just woundering on yalls input.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
PH are vicious on teh digestive system? You mean just the liver right? Injectables aren't "vicious" on either.

What's your bottle of prop? Most vials are 10mL which isn't enough for a cycle at all. 200mg a week is such a low dose i wouldn't bother.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
well ph's can be. plus i have chrones so my stuamch is sensitive. yes liver i mean. but 200mlwould not be enough huh? hmmm well that stinks.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
also any pro hormone would be good with the test prop if i wanted to make a short cycle of the prop.?

callaway

Awards
I don't know how much test you have, but you could use it along side a ph to reduce sides.

C_

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
lol or i could get some more. that would work also. Now when i use this with a ph why would it reduce sides?

callaway

Awards
lol or i could get some more. that would work also. Now when i use this with a ph why would it reduce sides?
Test is used as a base in most cycles. When you run anabolic substances, they have the tendency to shut you down (body stops producing testosterone naturally). Obviously, injections of testosterone keep your testosterone levels up. This translates to keeping your libido up while on cycle, helping prevent lethargy, etc.....

C_

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Test is used as a base in most cycles. When you run anabolic substances, they have the tendency to shut you down (body stops producing testosterone naturally). Obviously, injections of testosterone keep your testosterone levels up. This translates to keeping your libido up while on cycle, helping prevent lethargy, etc.....

C_
So a shot of test cyp increase your bodies test naturally?!? :dunno: I thought it did not hence why you run clomid and nolva after cycle....... Or was that a typo?

your body shuts down making test because you are feeding your body with test. I have thought this for a very long time am i wrong?
Or is running a clomid or nolva for multiple aas products in one stack?

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
So a shot of test cyp increase your bodies test naturally?!? :dunno: I thought it did not hence why you run clomid and nolva after cycle....... Or was that a typo?

your body shuts down making test because you are feeding your body with test. I have thought this for a very long time am i wrong?
Or is running a clomid or nolva for multiple aas products in one stack?
no it does not raise natural test. you are correct in thinking the natty test is shut down due to the fact that theres so much errorous test there, the test from an outside source (test-e, test-c or test-p)

callaway

Awards
You misread my post. I think if u reread it...u will see what I'm saying. I must not translate my thoughts on paper very well, thought I was being pretty straight foward.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
oh your saying test is a good base along with any other substance that is added to the cycle? gotcha. sorry

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
actually 200mg of prop isn't worthless as a cycle. its low, but still more than a human naturally produces. Keep in mind that 200mg of prop is pretty close to 275mg of cyp due to ester differences. so not a huge dose, but useable.