SD 6Wks-Pulse Thoughts

Quest

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
6 week pulse of Superdrol (DS) M/W/F 10mg all the way through maybe 20 towards end.

Goal is to cut and lean out

33 years old
206 around 15%

Been lifting just about my entire adult life. Working hard on diet and nutrition and feel healthy and ready. Ran a epi pulse about a year ago and loved it (no PCT needed!) and have had this SD in the closet for a couple years.

Looking to use SD without the use of Nolva/Form.....

What do you guys think? I have read D's thread and I'm not gyno prone, am I crazy to think I can run SD pulse without a SERM?

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
6 week pulse of Superdrol (DS) M/W/F 10mg all the way through maybe 20 towards end.

Goal is to cut and lean out

33 years old
206 around 15%

Been lifting just about my entire adult life. Working hard on diet and nutrition and feel healthy and ready. Ran a epi pulse about a year ago and loved it (no PCT needed!) and have had this SD in the closet for a couple years.

Looking to use SD without the use of Nolva/Form.....

What do you guys think? I have read D's thread and I'm not gyno prone, am I crazy to think I can run SD pulse without a SERM?

I think even on a pulse it's gonna shut you down. I would want a serm for PCT. I don't know why some people just don't want to use a serm.:dunno:

blueboy22

blueboy22

Awards
  • Established
Pulse or no pulse, I would never recommend SD without a true PCT.

Quest

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the advice guys...

I just felt great and kept my gains/never shut down with the last pulse, thought I might be able to cheat on this one also.

I know this most likely has been beat to death and I def do much more searching and reading here than posting but I'm trying to run this on a budget :worried: I have been sitting on some SD for a while now and the timing is good with my work/life schedule.

Hoping Post Cycle Support would take care of me?
I know somewhere here I have read somebody ran a low dose SD pulse and PCS took care of them.

Any recommendations of a PCT consisting of OTC products appreciated??

Thinking Inhibit E also if I do start showing symptoms of gyno???

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i did a pulse for 8 weeks with Epi and the shutdown was noticeably less than just about anything else i've run. Still though i've gotta preach clomid, love that stuff.

SRS2000

Awards
  • Established
I did a 4-week pulse with the first two weeks of Epi at 40 mg and the second two weeks of Epi at 30 mg and SD at 10 mg. I saw a modest increase in strength and gained 3-4 lbs. I did no PCT and had no change in weight, strength, energy, mood, or libido when I came off.
Obviously it won't hurt to have something on hand for PCT in case you need it.