Epi-Tren by Bosc

Status
Not open for further replies.
KeepBuilding

KeepBuilding

Awards
Hey anyone use epi-tren by bosc? I'm thinking of grabbing some bottles before tren is off the market. If I could hear some experiences with it that would be great, thanks!

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
same thing as spawn but a higher dose of epi.....what more do you want?

KeepBuilding

KeepBuilding

Awards
Sorry didn't mean to hurt your feelings by asking a simple question...

M

Mars1107

Bosc is a reliable company.
Ive used their old magnadrol before they switched the ergomax lmg to pheraplex.

Essentially look at spawn logs and epistane/tren logs, its a very common potent combination.

I havent heard any report an epi-tren log, i think they came out with it not to long ago. But you can be shure that the product is what it says it is.

Shutdown will be bad, so have a very good pct.

Q

quakebks

Awards
i didnt look it up but i thought spawn was super and tren?

cloc

cloc

Awards
  • Established
give it a shot good combo esp if epi dose is higher otherwise just buy the products seperatly

KeepBuilding

KeepBuilding

Awards
Thanks guys I appreciate it. I will be trying it but not until my next cut. I'll grab a couple of bottles soon though. I will def be posting a log when I use it.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
Sorry didn't mean to hurt your feelings by asking a simple question...
sorry if i was rude...but your already running magnadrol and say you love it....so you know bosc makes good products and its a spawn clone....i was honestly asking what more information could you want?

KeepBuilding

KeepBuilding

Awards
Sorry man, I see your point! I just like to hear from people that have used the actual product but you're right spawn is the same thing. Appreciate the reply!! I actually just went to the store to see if they carried it but no luck so I'm going to order it online in the near future. I'll keep you guys posted when I run it...

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
Sorry man, I see your point! I just like to hear from people that have used the actual product but you're right spawn is the same thing. Appreciate the reply!! I actually just went to the store to see if they carried it but no luck so I'm going to order it online in the near future. I'll keep you guys posted when I run it...
yeah...bosc quit producing epi/tren and magnadrol....i think the only place left that has them is bb.com

A

anbes

Awards
I've chipped one, waiting to come here... let's see about it, when I begging, I'll start a log
As epis got it's own SERM properties, I am thinking doing my PCT with Tribulus. Do U guys recomend me to use a clomifen?

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
i would....the epi might block estro from binding but its going to shut you down as well....and the tren will really shut you down by itself let alone stacked with epi....i would definately get clomid

A

anbes

Awards
i would....the epi might block estro from binding but its going to shut you down as well....and the tren will really shut you down by itself let alone stacked with epi....i would definately get clomid
tks a lot

KeepBuilding

KeepBuilding

Awards
yeah...bosc quit producing epi/tren and magnadrol....i think the only place left that has them is bb.com
Sh*t, I better get on that order. That sucks that they stopped making them. I did notice that the store I went to had like 15 bottles of magna drol though, but at a higher price than online. Thanks for the info, now I just need more $$$

S

scottlockette

Awards
We haven't stopped making them, where is that coming from?

Status
Not open for further replies.