Bump under left nipple

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
I have a bump under my left nipple. and they seem a little puffy, im on Sus500 which is notoroious for gyno. Are these the first signs of gyno? I have an AI on hand so im going to start taking it tomorrow at full force. also I have like little blisters on my nipples...whats this? little worried..

sowavy

Awards
dude idk about the blisters but... the puffyness and the bump is def gyno..sus 500? not suppose to be seeing gyno

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
dude idk about the blisters but... the puffyness and the bump is def gyno..sus 500? not suppose to be seeing gyno
i never heard sust 500 was notorious for gyno, is that true?

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
Sus500 from GET is an estra 4 9 dione. Its nicknamed gyno in a bottle. I think you guys are thinking of Sustanon or something like that. this is the ph. huge gyno producer.

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
Its prolactin produced gyno..please know the product youre talking about if youre going to post.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
Its prolactin produced gyno..please know the product youre talking about if youre going to post.
first off IF it really is a prolactin problem, which we could ony verify with bloodwork, then your ai will do nothing for this.....but as stated without bloodwork we are pissing in the wind as to your problem....do you have any nolva on hand? i would start a course of nolva first and then mabye move onto caber or something if that doesnt clear it up.....

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
Well ive been doing mass research and no fluid is coming out of the nipple so im hoping to god its not prolactin induced. but since its an estra ive been reading thats a common gyno report. im hoping i can just use some Aromatase inhibitor/estrogen blocker that I have on hand before I have to move to the big stuff. but if the lumps not fading or liqiud does appear than ill have to move to nolva.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
Well ive been doing mass research and no fluid is coming out of the nipple so im hoping to god its not prolactin induced. but since its an estra ive been reading thats a common gyno report. im hoping i can just use some Aromatase inhibitor/estrogen blocker that I have on hand before I have to move to the big stuff. but if the lumps not fading or liqiud does appear than ill have to move to nolva.
what ai do you have? ive never had ANY luck getting rid of gyno with an otc ai....

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
Inhibit E. I have a friend that lives no more than ten minutes from me that I could by nolva from tho. so im going to give the inhibit E a chance and if that doesnt take care of the prob than im getting nolva stat. im not going to mess with gyno. I dont need loppy nips that stick through my shirts..