M1t makes me feel like ****

1. Registered User
    Answers

M1t makes me feel like ****

ones or twice a day it seems for the last 2 days I have been geting really notious and uncomfortable, it lasts a couple of hours. has any body else experieanced this?

2. Gate Keeper
    Answers

That's m1t alright. I feel like absolute garbage when taking the stuff.
  3. Banned
    Answers

Are you taking test with it, Zack?
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

That's affectionately known as the "M1t flu". There are a bunch of threads on it in the PH forum. It hits me hard as well. I was a walking zombie for days 3-7 on my last one. Taking it with test or 4ad should help.
  5. Registered User
    Answers

right now i am doing 2 weeks on 3 weeks of m1t at 10mg/day with no test, then I will do 4 weeks m1t at 20mg/day and 10 weeks of eg and test at 400mg/wk and 500/wk.
  6. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Zack
    right now i am doing 2 weeks on 3 weeks of m1t at 10mg/day with no test, then I will do 4 weeks m1t at 20mg/day and 10 weeks of eg and test at 400mg/wk and 500/wk.
    That confused me
  7. Registered User
    Answers

I took it with 4ad and still had major appetite supression and some nausea
  8. Board Supporter
    Answers

strange. i am taking 20mg a day and haven't noticed any appetite supression, and barely noticed lethargy. i guess im just lucky.
  9. Registered User
    Answers

Same here. I used the VPX 1m-t and had hardly any sides, maybe a little bloating at first, but nothing else. Could it be the brand, or am I just lucky.
  10. Registered User
    Answers

From info i have read The brand does matter. Some use more expensive brands and have no sides; then they switch next cycle to a cheaper brand and have tons of sides.
  11. Registered User
    Answers

ones or twice a day it seems for the last 2 days I have been geting really notious and uncomfortable, it lasts a couple of hours. has any body else experieanced this?
    take it with 4ad,makes all the difference in the world
  12. Banned
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by orvise
    take it with 4ad,makes all the difference in the world
    4ad helps, but i still felt like ****. M1T is not for me.
  13. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by JPAFL
    From info i have read The brand does matter. Some use more expensive brands and have no sides; then they switch next cycle to a cheaper brand and have tons of sides.
    I think thats bull****, I'm on 3rd week of Undergroundlabs m1t and i feel great, no sides at all. Guess im just prepared
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Sides are really highly individual and unpredictable. I've done cycles with and without 4AD and 4AD does help quite a lot. IMO adding a little 1,4 AD is even better especially for appetite issues. I really don't think it has anything to do with what brand you use rather its how your body chemistry is doing at the time, how well you've been eating and sleeping are BIG factors. I found I needed more sleep and rest while on M1T which shouldn't be suprising.
  15. Registered User
    Answers

felt unbreakable on m1t.. weird. best 2 wk high of my life. that all changed during pct....
  16. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by JPAFL
    thats not always the case. ever heard of profit margin not too mention cost of raw materials. thats how some people get suckered they directly assume that just because something cost more they are going to get better results. in some cases its true but not always

something to be learned from that
  17. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by TheChosen
    I think thats bull****, I'm on 3rd week of Undergroundlabs m1t and i feel great, no sides at all. Guess im just prepared
    What are you prepared for? Obviously, you are prepared to be a jerk. Some people ARE having sides and I think a good portion of them that are having sides having done PHs before. As an example, I have done a couple cycles of T1 4AD trans with good results. My diet and workout routine is in check. I drink plenty of water. No known health problems.
    First cycle of M1T at 10mg ed with 4AD Trans: Slightly elevated BP, headache/fuzziness, which may be due to BP.
    I also doubt that the sides are related to brand.
  18. Registered User
    Answers

[QUOTE=TheChosen]I think thats bull****, I'm on 3rd week of Undergroundlabs m1t and i feel great, no sides at all. Guess im just prepared[/QUOTE

I have also taken undergounds M1t and felt little to no lethargy and no other sides besides that, i doubt the brand of the m1t makes a diff.
  19. Registered User
    Answers

It may just be the switching of brands after one cycle that makes people feel sick. However, everyone is so diffrent its hard to predict anything. We are all just making educated guesses.
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Only thing I can report on UG M1T is, well, TMI, but my gas smells just like the tabs - foul ! Other than that no problems, they're good. Stacked with 4AD I felt great and sometimes I was a total bitch (no tampon required).
  21. Registered User
    Answers

i started m1t without 4ad for the first week. felt like crap all week....very tired, like a zombie, and my joints hurt a lil, especially in the knees (don't know if that has anything to do with m1t or not) Didnt wanna do anything but lay in bed. anyways, i added in my 4ad after 7 days and i feel somewhat fine. maybe a lil lethargy, but nothing like it was in the begining. workouts are real good. Actually they r awesome. no horrible sides yet. going to go 4 weeks or so on the 2 hormones then take appropriate time off, with 6oxo. aint my first cycle wit the goods
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

M1t alone blew me away, the bloat i was getting on 4-AD was pissing me off so I stopped using it. Boy, what a mistake. I have never felt more lethargic and just overall ****ty when it comes to socializing. It literally made me dull as **** and not very fun to be around. Combine 10 mg m1t with lowered carb diet and struggle to perform even the most routine tasks without feeling either jittery or fuzzed up or just plain blank. m1t should be taken with test or a test-like compound to relieve all the lethargy and ****tiness that you feel, it might still mess with you though. Oh by the way, your libido is like zero (without a test-like compound) on this stuff.
  23. Registered User
    Answers

Eat First

I've found that if I eat first, either lunch or pre-workout meal (2 hrs before) and then take M-1T as soon as I finish eating, I don't get sick to my stomach. It also doesn't appear to affect my appetite for follow on meals. If I take it at any other time thou just the thought of food makes me want to hurl.
  24. Registered User
    Answers

Amen on the libido rictor33. Talk about nocking your dick in the dirt!! Barely any drive with 4AD. Good thing Im seperated or I would be getting seperated :-)
  25. Registered User
    Answers

Yes, I started feeling nauseaus and tired about two weeks in at 10mg daily. I was planning on four, but had to call it quits at three because I was starting to feel somewhat sick most of the day. The stuff is cheap and strong, but the sides are bad. It did the trick on my cutting cycle, but I don't think I'll use it or high doses of 1-test again. Next time I'm going to stack 1,4-AD and 4-AD, so instead of feeling tired with side effects I'll feel energized without them! Sure, the stack will cost three times as much, but it will be worth it to be happy for those 4-6 weeks.

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Will Clomid make me feel like a bitch ?
    By Stroke UR Ego in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 09-17-2012, 07:25 PM
  2. Anavar making me feel like crap in cyp eq cycle
    By JamesEkpah in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-18-2012, 11:18 AM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-10-2011, 10:11 AM
  4. M4OHN makes me feel like crap
    By rhinochaser48 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 13