300g+ Protein
150g Carb

STOKED!

Anything look out of whack?

D

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
Im hoping to have gyno covered from all angles, any other possibilities?

Adjustments:
Caber will be taken E3D
Vitamin B6 dosing will fluctuate depending on sides.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
looks good to me. the only thing you might want to tweek a little is the hCG. You probably dont need to start it until week 3 and might want to stop it in week 8. You might also want to split the doses into 250 iu 4x a week instead of 500iu 2x a week. hCG is tricky and there are conflicting opinions about how to use it best. Alot of posts I have read seem to say that for a ten weeker, hCG in weeks 3-8 provides a nice balance between preventing your testes from desensitizing and not suppressing your HTPA by shutting down your natural CG production. These aren't hard and fast rules necessarily but that is the way I'm going to run it next cycle.

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
a little overkill. dont really need the clomid and nolva for pct. save your money and one will do the job. youre not going to cover gyno basis anymore by using them both. just use nolva.

D

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
a little overkill. dont really need the clomid and nolva for pct. save your money and one will do the job. youre not going to cover gyno basis anymore by using them both. just use nolva.
I wasn't referring to PCT...I was referring to ON Cycle.