rjp643

Awards
just wondering.... can you do it? and if so how? thanks

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
simple, take your 3ml syringe with a drawing needle, draw up about a half mL of test and a half mL of tren ace, and then switch to a shooting needle.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
wait, you use a different needle to draw and shoot?!

oh well, ive lived this long

Tunasandwich

Awards
yah because when you stick the needle into the rubber stopper on the top of the vial it dulls the needle.

sharpness is important becasue you dont need any marks all over you =)

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
hmm, marks arnt an issue for me. my needs are usually SUPER tiny, like to the point where the test is too thick to be drawn up unless i hold it at the right angle and then its a very slow process lol. i switched to them after having needle marks all over my ass from the larger needles, but these i dont even feel at all, which is nice.

just curious, when injecting into the glutes, theres nothing u can hit, correct? i cant remember which side it is, but when i use my left hand (im right handed) it usually bleeds a little bit and when i use my right hand to inject into my left side it doesnt usually bleed. i used to always freak out i was gona hit something, but can u?

mikeyboyeee

Awards
Use an 18g to draw and a 21-23g to shoot (smaller gauge will take longer to shoot tho).

Drjuicebox06

Banned
Awards
wait little confused, so if i have test cyp/ tren ace, and i want to use different doses with each i can? like 250mg of test and 75mg of tren?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, whatever, just dont mix water based and oil based unless you know exactly what is in each :) because some combos do NOT go well together

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
wait little confused, so if i have test cyp/ tren ace, and i want to use different doses with each i can? like 250mg of test and 75mg of tren?
But you see the obvious reason why that is a bad combo? If you want to shoot that in the same syringe you've got ~1.75mL of oil. And because it's tren ace, you'll have to shoot that eod. And shooting eod means your test is at 875mg a week and your tren is relatively low. Also the tren will be taking effect before the test.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well, thats not necessarily true as he could be pinning the test on just 2 of the days, and then the tren one other day for 3 doses a week.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
yeah, but week 2/3/4 tren ace is active and test cyp is not. So I wouldn't use that combo, much easier to just use prop and tren ace and shoot the same thing everyday. Well that's me i dont mind everyday injections.

Drjuicebox06

Banned
Awards
easyejl thats exactly what i was going to do. but unrealmachine i dont want to run prop with ace because it's little more money, and i get the cyp cheaper.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
then it would be a good idea to not use the tren the first 2-3 weeks. and if you wanted after that assuming its 250mg/ml test, you could do 1/2 ml for 125 with each tren shot, for 437/wk which is still a nice dose