bloat face on m-1-t?

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
ok i am seriously sick of this..im not the brightest bulb in the bunch but if this stuff doesnt aromatize..why is my face bloated and my stomach distended?im holdig more water than a pregnant lady.i heard terms like .."kidney osmosis and such being thrown around..but is there anything i can use to cut the water down? ana?let?

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I asked this question a while back, on this forum and someone said something to the effect of androgen mediated water retention is very likely. I did not bloat in my face on 1-t or from the short time I was on m-1-t but retained quite a bit of water though.

Yimen E.Cricket

Awards
  • Established
M1t gave me an occasional distended belly bloat. i looked fat as hell.

It went away when i stopped taking it.? You got me?

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
I've heard PA say something about osmosis as well, obviously above my head, lol. Maybe try dandelion root? I say that because you shouldn't need an anti-e IMO. Are you running test or anything with it?

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
actually no test ...yet..but damn if im bloating this bad on m-1-t im skeered of test..my mom saw mw and said"ur face is droppin"

KimChee

KimChee

Awards
Both my face and stomach bloated a lot during my m1t cycles. It went away about 2 weeks on post cycle, but I hated it.

Rictor33

Awards
  • Established
my face bloats a little bit when i do 4ad/m1t, but my stomach ususally flattens out when i take m1t.

PC1

Are you taking creatine as well? I noticed that with any PH's + creatine, I get the symptoms you mention. I now take creatine as part of pct and that gets rid of 80% of the problem, plus helps greatly with pct.

Good luck

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
I never bloated at all from m1t, but I ran a few grams of 4OHT in my 4ad. That seemed to help, because I would normally bloat from 4ad alone.

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
nope no creatine.i have ibs and thought that might be why my stomach was distended..but like i said other people noticed the face and when im not on m-1-t i have very chiseled features..and the ibs only lasts like a few days this is now almost 7 days

westniles

Awards
I get the same thing, i didn't really notice until I saw some pictures of myself while on M1T. I am planing on running some dandelion root.

Bryan

Awards
whats the best place to get dandelion root? 1fast400 doesnt seem to carry it.

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just to add to this, I got stomach bloat/distension from the M1T, too. My abs, which I could see, just disappeared, and my BF% (on Tanita scale) only went up by 1%. I also thought this woldn't happen, and was obviously wrong!

lancelot

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i got facial and stomach bloat towards the end of the M1T cycle. while M-dien just bloated the hell outta me within 5 days of use.

OVRT

Awards
An OTC water pill will help greatly. Anti-e's don't help at all, I've tried. Diurex is my choice.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Stronge androgrens increase aldosterone levels which in turn increase sodium retention, hence the water weight. Getting an ACE blocker will do the job if you actually find one. Other than that the herbals might help but won't get rid of the cause. Potassium will help water concentration within the cell rather than in between (subcutaneous) and so will taurine. But overall, watch your carb intake and sodium intake. Other than that, nothing more you can do. This doens't happen in everyone either. Some react moreso than others (some don't at all)

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
I get bloated in the face and I hate it...I didn't notice it until my mom told me I looked bloated in my face.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Progesterone?
No, aldosterone. It is is also one of the main reason estrogen bloats you to. Strong androgenic substances can also be agonists.