3rd mdrol cycle stack or solo?

yokingupsick

Awards
Hey guys, I am gunna start my 3rd mdrol cycle in a few months. I am not sure if it would be best for me to run it solo again or this time stack it. The past 2 cycles i ran were solo and i never went above 30mg.

I have past experience with pplex,hdrol,pmag,epistane

Do you guys believe I will see diminishing results from running my 3rd mdrol cycle solo or is it time for me to try mdrol stacked with hdrol or tren?

Keep in mind I don't want to run a cycle longer than 4 weeks

JKBB44

Awards
i wouldn't stack mdrol with hdrol because they are both methylated even though hdrol is mild. I would say stacking m drol with tren would be a good stack but you don't know how you react to tren products. I would say run the tren solo and see how you react and then later down the road stack them together for a killer stack.

My tren/mdrol stack would look like this:

tren 90/90/90/90
mdrol 0/10-20/20/30

yokingupsick

Awards
i wouldn't stack mdrol with hdrol because they are both methylated even though hdrol is mild. I would say stacking m drol with tren would be a good stack but you don't know how you react to tren products. I would say run the tren solo and see how you react and then later down the road stack them together for a killer stack.

My tren/mdrol stack would look like this:

tren 90/90/90/90
mdrol 0/10-20/20/30
I have ran halo-tren which had 25mg of tren in each capsule i didn't notice any adverse side effects

JKBB44

Awards
okay, so i think the above stack would be a good one. good luck!!