Cyclo Bolan vs any other steroid???

tallbikerguy

Awards
Hi everyone,

I already got some Nolva in hand for my PCT but I am still debating what to do my next cycle with. I recently did a cycle of Super Mastervol from AMS with some 4-AD from them as well and got absolutely no results after all was said and done. Two of my friends did the same thing and got NOTHING either.

Some other friend, however, did a 6-week cycle on Cyclo Bolan and he claims he had huge strength gains and I do notice myself how much bigger he got.

Thing is that Cyclo Bolan is superdrol with some halodrol, and some people say that the dosage ratio is a little off. Others say that due to the delivery system used in CB the ratio is just fine.

I basically want to run it by all of you guys and see what you recommend me to do my next cycle with.

PS: I didn't get any gains from the Super Mastervol but I sure got the side effects lol. I got some balls shrinkage but thank God for Nolvadex and Arom-X!

Deadlift3

Deadlift3

Awards
I just did a four week cycle of cyclo bolan and let me tell you the best way to gain weight and strenth. I my first week I got insane strenth gains. I use to strugle to do five reps of 185. In my first chest work out after my initial dose. Which was three days after I took the first dose. I was pushing 205 like nothing. I was doing 12 reps at 205. I was doing some serious work outs the first week. And I also gained like a pound a day. Before the dose my weight flactuated between 167-175. Now after the cycle my weight flactuates between 180-187. I gained mad pounds of lean muscle. One of the good things about this stack is that since it has H-Drol it helps you build lean muscle and burn fat. In addition the S-Drol is the one that tops it off. It gives you crazy strenth and weight gains and increases your appetite. Be SURE TO DRINK PLENTY OF WATER EVERY DAY! This stuff will have you waking up in the morning with a dry mouth. I drink about 1 and a half gallons of water a day. And even then sometimes I fell that cotton mouth. Also take your cycle support supps. I take Organ Sheild from Purus Labs. Its good for me! Let me know if you have any questions!

tallbikerguy

Awards
People are telling me CB is VERY toxic on the liver, and that I should try Epistane or Havoc instead.

Deadlift3

Deadlift3

Awards
Yeah everything is toxic on the liver. I mean if you are taking your supps, your Milk thistle around 1000mg a day and others like NAC and ALA's, Coenzymes, quarcitin, saw palmeto etc you should be fine. My Purus Labs Organ sheild has good ingredients. And drink lots of water! As lond as you are pissing clear and not no dark brown piss you should be fine. Your body will dehydrate while your on CB but just drink alot of water and take your supps like I said

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I don't really like the idea of a Superdrol and Halodrol stack just because they need different durations. Superdrol kicks in immediately, halodrol takes a while. Superdrol is usually run for 3 weeks, 4 max. Hdrol is run for 5-6 weeks. Not a good stack if they're both coming in the same pill.

Also if you're having trouble benching 185 you shouldn't do any steroids. You should research diet and train harder for a while longer to exhaust your natural gains. You don't want to become steroid dependent when you have the bench equivalent of a 10th grade football player.

tallbikerguy

Awards
I am currently stuck at 275 good for 6 reps alone and 2 more with my spotter. I have been there for a while though, so I'm looking for some help...hence ROIDS

tallbikerguy

Awards
I have read some other places that the ratio of Superdrol to Halodrol in CB is not right either

Deadlift3

Deadlift3

Awards
And let me tell you buddy I know alot about dieting and nutrition! Never underestimate anyone in life you dont know who youre talking to. I have been eating lean for years. And I lift hardcore!

Deadlift3

Deadlift3

Awards
I don't really like the idea of a Superdrol and Halodrol stack just because they need different durations. Superdrol kicks in immediately, halodrol takes a while. Superdrol is usually run for 3 weeks, 4 max. Hdrol is run for 5-6 weeks. Not a good stack if they're both coming in the same pill.

Also if you're having trouble benching 185 you shouldn't do any steroids. You should research diet and train harder for a while longer to exhaust your natural gains. You don't want to become steroid dependent when you have the bench equivalent of a 10th grade football player.
Dude you dont even know me or my story! Dont underestimate anyone in life. I know alot about nutrition and dieting. I am 185, 5 11', 8% BF!!!!! COme on buddy check yourself! And lifting 185 in a full set 5-8 times while weighing at 167 Is good. Thats not my 1 rep max so get that straight too!!! Now that I gained 15 Lbs. my max is 260 how bout that!!

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
IMO, CB works well at 1 tab a day just before WO, you dont need more than that and you can use OTC PCT, take support and you shouldnt have any problems for a 4 wkr. Nolva is toxic. JMO Use common sense, you dont need so much androgen as you think, the less you use the more of your gains will be kept. The higher the dose the more shrinkage and sides you get.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Nice triple post. I was stating my opinion. Repping 185 is what we did in 10th grade though, I just don't think you should blast steroids so early on in. But it looks from your excessive defensiveness that you've thought this over enough.

tallbikerguy

Awards
Yeah dude come on, don't take it personal. Everyone here is just stating their opinions and knowledge based primarily on their own experience. 17 lbs over your body weight is good, but UnrealMachine has a point in that you could probably achieve that with no roids

Deadlift3

Deadlift3

Awards
I always had a decent size chest. My arms and traps, legs and shoulders got huge. Dude you sound like you are in denial. I know alot of people even in this Am site that will telll you the same CB is a good product. Just make sure to take your support supps and drink alot of water and you will be good. And that guy that wrote that comment about taking 1 daily. That is ridiculus dude just run it for four weeks and then PCT after and you will see how much lean muscle mass you will gain!

Deadlift3

Deadlift3

Awards
IMO, CB works well at 1 tab a day just before WO, you dont need more than that and you can use OTC PCT, take support and you shouldnt have any problems for a 4 wkr. Nolva is toxic. JMO Use common sense, you dont need so much androgen as you think, the less you use the more of your gains will be kept. The higher the dose the more shrinkage and sides you get.
Dude Nolvadex is not toxic in moderation. I've never seen any flux in liver enzyme values while using Nolvadex. And remember almost everything is toxic. From tap water to the air we breath. I know alot of people who use Nolvadex often and have yet to see any problems. And you claim that half the dose is better in acheiving more gains. I object to that. I think that would be throwing your money down the drain. I think you should get the most of your cylce.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hey Hurculies let me ask you something.. Why did you shoot up steroids? You could of gained all that weight naturally! You didnt need to blast roids. Who are you to say I shouldnt have blasted streroids early!And whats early to you? Remember buddy to each is own. Not every one lifted 185 in tenth grade. Maybe you did but you and me are not the same. Btw whats up with those bird nest pecs I got bigger pecs than that dude come on you kidding me. For some one who claims to be lifting 185 on 10th grade and blah, blah , blah you looking pretty scronny! Wait till I post my pics!
I already told you it was my opinion. In 10th grade most of us who lifted half consistently for the year could bench 185, the people with better genetics got to 225 or more for a max.

I got my bench max to 325 naturally before i cycled. I did gain most of my weight naturally, I paid my dues boy.

I could do 185 after 6 months, 225 after 12 months, 245 after 16 months, and 315 after 2 years. I gain at a better than average rate, granted. But it's just my personal opinion that 185 on bench isn't the proper caliber to be juicing.

And what's with the shot at my pecs? I didn't start talking **** about you even though it would be much easier. I'm glad you've made so much progress recently. I'm just upset at your attitude cuz i now have a hard time believing that you're 21, your posts are that of an overly defensive teenager.

Irish_Rogue

Awards
  • Established
Hey Hurculies let me ask you something.. Why did you shoot up steroids? You could of gained all that weight naturally! You didnt need to blast roids. Who are you to say I shouldnt have blasted streroids early!And whats early to you? Remember buddy to each is own. Not every one lifted 185 in tenth grade. Maybe you did but you and me are not the same. Btw whats up with those bird nest pecs I got bigger pecs than that dude come on you kidding me. For some one who claims to be lifting 185 on 10th grade and blah, blah , blah you looking pretty scronny! Wait till I post my pics!
I am on the cusp on me seat waiting for those pics matey.

Deadlift3

Deadlift3

Awards
Just wait mate I got a go to the dojo now I will get to it!

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Dude Nolvadex is not toxic in moderation. I've never seen any flux in liver enzyme values while using Nolvadex. And remember almost everything is toxic. From tap water to the air we breath. I know alot of people who use Nolvadex often and have yet to see any problems. And you claim that half the dose is better in acheiving more gains. I object to that. I think that would be throwing your money down the drain. I think you should get the most of your cylce.
Okay Dude, I got your number, you sure dont want to waste any money, suck all the **** down that you like, youre going to any way, double and triple dose all you want Dude, sounds like youre working it smart, at your age you need all that extra everything, when your hypogonadal.

Deadlift3

Deadlift3

Awards
Okay Dude, I got your number, you sure dont want to waste any money, suck all the **** down that you like, youre going to any way, double and triple dose all you want Dude, sounds like youre working it smart, at your age you need all that extra everything, when your hypogonadal.
Its not about triplle or double dosing dude its about doing it in moderation. Like I said almost everything is toxic. And yes you are right first time young cycle runners could benefit from a lower dose than usual. Due to the fact that you have virgin receptors. But me running my first dose at 22 yo I wanted to push it all the way and take the recomended dose by Infinite Labs, to make sure I got great results from this product!

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
As I said, you will do exactly what you want to do regarding this, nothing less. Its your HPTA, not mine.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established

unfortunately Unreal has a valid point. Also 2 methyls isnt a good idea. there are way and I mean way better options for a stack than these 2.

Although you might not like it Unreal knows his sht, and he simply tells it how it is.

You should run Epi or H drol stand alone, and run either for 6 weeks, that way too you wil be able to gauge the sides better than a combo pill.

caliphotog

Awards
This thread went waaaayy off topic! Anyway... I am on week 2 of my PCT after running Cyclobolan and to be honest I was not that impressed. I think I gained 7 lbs. lean and strength increase was slight. There are much better options if you want to stack or if you want to use SDrol and HDrol then get seperate bottles and dose acordingly. Everybody reacts differently to compounds so you woiuld have to test it out yourself. That said... I have another bottle minus 6 pills if you want it, I will sell it for cheap. However I would just go for something else.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
first question....why do they have a delivery system for two methyls? makes no sense to me....
second question....unreal why are you always such a meanie to all these guys that know everything that we dont....sometimes i just wish you would stop it man....
third question.....deadlift three, you seem very knowledgable...is that you in your avi? you dont seem to be 8% bodyfat in that pic...thats the only reason i ask.....

Deadlift3

Deadlift3

Awards
I already told you it was my opinion. In 10th grade most of us who lifted half consistently for the year could bench 185, the people with better genetics got to 225 or more for a max.

I got my bench max to 325 naturally before i cycled. I did gain most of my weight naturally, I paid my dues boy.

I could do 185 after 6 months, 225 after 12 months, 245 after 16 months, and 315 after 2 years. I gain at a better than average rate, granted. But it's just my personal opinion that 185 on bench isn't the proper caliber to be juicing.

And what's with the shot at my pecs? I didn't start talking **** about you even though it would be much easier. I'm glad you've made so much progress recently. I'm just upset at your attitude cuz i now have a hard time believing that you're 21, your posts are that of an overly defensive teenager.
Come on buddy yo still didnt even answer my question why did you run your first cycle?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Come on buddy yo still didnt even answer my question why did you run your first cycle?
Because natural gains got tedious as ****, that's why. A problem that doesn't happen when you can only bench 185. Now i think mooch has some questions for you Mr 8%.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
hhhmmmm...musta been a long MMGAY practice.....they are really working him...

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I love u 2, your the realest most to the point guys on the fuking site, most people dont like it....but the more I see it the more I agree its how its got to be!

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
this si my favourite Mooch line

" I dont want to hear the labour pains.... I just want to see the baby....make it happen.....

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Im not even going to respond to that dumbass but I hope you know Im 22 not 21 get it straight!! I gota go MMA training got no time for pitty!!

--Get down or lay down!!
u sound like one of those nerdy kids in high school but now u do MMA and think u can kick anyones a$$...

...it just makes me laugh

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ya everyone is an mma tough guy these day s where I live , I tell you what all u guys mma fight away, if we go to the ground I push both eyes in....Fight over.

I wish it was still like the wild west,if you got into it with another cowboy you had a gunfight. Winner takes all!

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I say it to my girl all the time now, and the look I get it that of pure h8 and disgust, lol.

Sir.... I am in your debt!

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I really take internet threats seriously.

Your a joke, and my ideal world isnt rolling around on a mat with other dudes, my ideal world is exterminatiing the enemies of my country and my way of life.

PS Im 27 and you look about 15 years older than me, lol.

Deadlift3

Deadlift3

Awards
Because natural gains got tedious as ****, that's why. A problem that doesn't happen when you can only bench 185. Now i think mooch has some questions for you Mr 8%.
Well I used to be *% BF before this cycle I dont know about know! And quit talking **** if you read so much about my posts I SAID VERY CLEAR 185 IS NOT MY MAX!! SO GET YOUR S&%$ STRAiGHT. MY MAX HAS ALWAYS BEEN WAY ABOVE 185!! I said i would do sets of 185 in between 5-10 and while running the cycle I did 10-12 sets like nothing. So if you think I only benched 185 and thats the reason I ran a cycle you full of it my friend!!! Remember I live on South Beach there are tons of people who Juice!! I know what Im doing its not out of this world to me!

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
Dude Im in Colelge and im a fighter to the bone I will break your face in half P&$#%!!!!! Gwet your **** straight homie!!
this makes me giggle.....on the other hand, i read somewhere that they are introducing legislation that will allow people to be prosecuted for things said on these forums.....fighter to the bone....how gay....you wouldnt even get along in the mma forum....

edit: are you in clown college....do they teach you to spell there?

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
Look dude Im here to learn and to share knowledge. I go to college I have 2 kids Im not a teenager as everyone else proclaims me to be. Now when you got people like Unreal talking **** about how I shouldnt have ran a cyle because I only was able to bench 185 (which was not the case ) this is what happens other *******s take action and start talking **** too!! Like Nosnmiveins for example talking about how I had a MMGAy work out! Dude he doesnt even know me! I personally think there all full of ****!!
dude...dont give nos credit for that...that was me....and i thought it was effing hilarious....i came up with it on my own....nos can definately not have credit for it.....

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
Oh btw after looking at your profile you look like some weak as imbisole who ran a cycle and thinks you the ****!!! Come on dude I saw that guy that wrote to you about how you threaten him to hurt him and ban him from this website!! Come on pussy you aint gona do ****!! And then you wana get in my bussines with NOsmiveins and how I told him I will break his face (the same I will do to you!!!)
after he told me that I had a MMGAY workout!! Come on dude!!! Im here to learn share experiences and help one another!! I fight in the gym I dont have time for this ****!!
quit giving nos credit for this...he did not say that...i did....mooch...MOOCH....thats too good of a line to give away man!

Deadlift3

Deadlift3

Awards
u sound like one of those nerdy kids in high school but now u do MMA and think u can kick anyones a$$...

...it just makes me laugh
I graduated Black Belt Shoryn Ryu style in 6th grade!! I started Muay thai at 13 I have been sparring all my life!!

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am dumber now after your posts, its too bad you have procreated.....gonna be scary in a few years.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
You a faggot how bout that looks like every mofo in hear wants to talk **** and not help each other out Mooch sounds like a bitch unreal and searl or what ever that other faggots name is that swears hes gona find people and hurt them and then get them banned from the site you guys sound like some straight up bitches Im outa here!!! What type of guys are you writting threats and then talking ****!!!
no one other than you has threatened anybody....i dont know what your talking about....i just want recognition for MMGAY!!! thats classic.....please refrain from the threats though....this is all in good fun.....MMGAY....ha....i crack myself up.....

Deadlift3

Deadlift3

Awards
no one other than you has threatened anybody....i dont know what your talking about....i just want recognition for MMGAY!!! thats classic.....please refrain from the threats though....this is all in good fun.....MMGAY....ha....i crack myself up.....

OK OK sorry to all just took it to the heart a lil bit but I didnt threat any oone either I just said in a ring i gets down thats all but Like I said I dont mean to sound like a bitch but Searl Unreal and MOOOCH Im sorry from the bottom of my heart I jus twana learn and share experiences on here!

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
fair enough buddy, weve all gotten heated, especially on cycle, lol, I never took it too seriously. Just move on with things and we'll see you around.

None of this really matters

Deadlift3

Deadlift3

Awards
I am dumber now after your posts, its too bad you have procreated.....gonna be scary in a few years.
What does all this mean dude I dont get it?
Come on dude Im here to learn.Your right about how Cyco bolan is not hte best of stacks but come on did you guys have to make fun of me and tell me that Im gay and this and that! I just didnt want op to think hes wasted his money on CB. Thats all dude. Look Im sorry about all this Ithink its ridiculus!! I mean for real Im sorry. I dont want to be with this back and forth drama. Im sorry! Now can we help op choose the right stack!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
python93 Supplements 23
b_mac22 Supplements 0
Nutrition / Health 3
Supplements 0
OTC Drug 0