another way to take thos injectables

Buffgammaman

Awards
So I was doing some reserch and I thought of another way to take your gear that would not involve sticking your self or taking a pill. Now don't find me weird or anything by saying this but wouldn't tanking a non metholated steroid as in what's in injectables, up the butt be a way of getting absorbed really well with out worring about liver damage or needles?

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
your kidding right???? how would you administer the steroid....in a dildo sized anal syringe?

timmmah

timmmah

Awards
  • Established
I think needles aren't as bad as you think, if, I had a choice, I'd much rather stick myself in the glutes with a needle than stick my finger in my arse hole.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
i have a feeling this thread is going to be EPIC!

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
we are a lil different from bb.com over here....every one is straight until proven guilty here....unlike over there where its just a bunch of closet queers!

muller

muller

Awards
first of all HAHAHA!!! at all the replies

Second of all.. go for it, and you should definitely run an anal steroid log.. Oh god, I couldnt hold back cracking up to myself typing that..

Buffgammaman

Awards
your kidding right???? how would you administer the steroid....in a dildo sized anal syringe?

no it would just be a regular sized syringe possible the ones they use for enimas unless thos are big too in which case something a bit smaler would be good. aahh geez this is gone off on the wrong foot post something about putting anything up the butt and this happens weater it be for medical or bodybuilding purposes you never get any legitamate answers just LOL's and funny HAHA's

Not saying I would want to try this but for thos that don't like needles and want to keep there liver perfectly healthy this is a viable option atleast so I think unless steroids for some reason don't absorb well thru the intestine.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
"Im the Sh#T!!"
that's a shitty idea right there. while i cannot guarantee i'd sub to a log like that, in the interest of science, i think the OP should do it. ideas for a log name:

the log game.....
a shitty way of doing things...
A Nother Amazing Log (that spells ANAL)
craptastic juicing....
no homo (seriously, i'm not)

that's all i got right now. on a vague sidenote, here's a related joke:

what did spock find in the toilet of the starship enterprise?

the captains log :)

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
So...how will you explain lowering the dosages because for some reason you wanna argue about spreading out the dosing more to maintain better levels, hmmm?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I don't understand the aversion to needles. I was eagerly anticipating my first shot and had no hesitation to stick myself. In my first cycle i was pinning prop everyday for 6 weeks, and that's after shooting enanthate.

Anyway... no need for anal steroids... just man up and inject. If you're not man enough to inject, you're in the wrong field, IMO. I just wish they were more accessible and more legal.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Maybe you could just squirt a syringe of the stuff..... lol! wow this is a wierd question........ only thinkg about that, is that it goes straight to the blood streem. dont know if that would be healthy since most of the stuff is still converted through the liver..... dunno, wierd bur interesting question.... maybe if there was some stuff that would be aloud to go into the blood stream........ this is also a very quick process too.... getting to the blood stream that is, not like a quickie...... ha. I so want to crack a mr. slave joke from south park!

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
I don't understand the aversion to needles. I was eagerly anticipating my first shot and had no hesitation to stick myself. In my first cycle i was pinning prop everyday for 6 weeks, and that's after shooting enanthate.

Anyway... no need for anal steroids... just man up and inject. If you're not man enough to inject, you're in the wrong field, IMO. I just wish they were more accessible and more legal.
Yes man up son!

henryhavoc

Awards
He actually does make a good point mooch :lick:

Take alcohol for example. One shot of liquor administered in the rectum is the equivalent to 9 - 10 shots of liquor taken orally. How this effects roids is really unknown.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
He actually does make a good point mooch :lick:

Take alcohol for example. One shot of liquor administered in the rectum is the equivalent to 9 - 10 shots of liquor taken orally. How this effects roids is really unknown.
Are you telling gme you have had Jose up your arse?

futrochem

futrochem

Awards
I'm prety sure this has been discussed on here before. Excelent absorption but I would never administer an androgen so close to my prostate. or shove something up my ass in the first place.

henryhavoc

Awards
Are you telling gme you have had Jose up your arse?
Yes, that's exactly what I'm telling you, because that's exactly what I ****ing said. Grow up please.

I'm prety sure this has been discussed on here before. Excelent absorption but I would never administer an androgen so close to my prostate. or shove something up my ass in the first place.
+1

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
im sure that the idea has its merits....but hhahahahahhahahahahaha....sorry i cant go on

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
o i hafta get in on this one...and no the anal use of steroids lol

seems to me there will be alot more gay bodybuilders.

as for the syringe, it will come in different sizes. peter north, ron jeremy, and lexington steele for bigger doses.

alls i can think of right now is the episode of south park where mr.garrison put a hampster up mr. slave's ass....ooohhh jesus, jesus christ.

Buffgammaman

Awards
Yea you got a point there, that would be some consentrated does right there just ready for your prostate to absorb.

However maybe it wouldn't be so bad if it was deca.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Yes, that's exactly what I'm telling you, because that's exactly what I ****ing said. Grow up please.
im not the one taking "shots" in the anus mate.

At any rate, you could technically try it, but if anyone knew...you would never live it down.

cloc

cloc

Awards
  • Established
unless it was absorbed ten times better that way i would diff jus say man up and inject

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i have a feeling this thread is going to be EPIC!
there was another thread about the same thing don't you remember it turned into a Huge thread it was in the regular anabolics section a few months ago

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
there was another thread about the same thing don't you remember it turned into a Huge thread it was in the regular anabolics section a few months ago
Yeah but I think it was more about a suppository form I think... which is a tiny gel cap you finger up ur arse(disgusting...) this one is ore of sticking a long syringe in there, moving around and squirting a liquid up i the bum.

Either case...i am not cool with it, would stay natty forever if it was the only way hahahah

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Look all fun aside its a bad idead like posted above its too close to your prostate. Most of the absorbtion of food is done in the small intestine so it seems a back door drug delivery may be more effective when you start closer to "b" than if you started at "a".

There will always be innovative(new, untested and potentially dangerous) ways to do things. There will be crazy (litterally) ways to add muscle to your body. Science may tell us how we can add one compound to another to create unnatural size by unnatural means but the side effects are naturally unnatural.

1) dont mess with your health, it means the world to you.
2) be patient, eat well and excercise to increase your likelihood of having a great life.
3) Dont put anything in your bum thats where the poo lives.
4) Take a step back and wonder what motivates people to get utterly obsessive about muscle and at the same time trying to take every health weary step to get it.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What happened to that thread that the guy was doing SUB-Q gear verses parenteral/IM?