Winny & Test Prop 1st week result

DirtiHadat

Awards

Well here goes, my first cycle. Completed one week and truthfully I debated like crazy whether I'de post the results. I'm really doing this for the "newbies" that are doing their due dilligence and are researching, doing there homework and just want to have feedback on what to expect. I can tell you now, it have been (thus far) everything I've expected and more. Oh I don't know if I'm posting this in the correct place, if not let me know and I'll correct it going forward.
Anyway, my gym experience: about 10 years ago I was a gym rat trained hard for about 4 years. Life happened, fast forward to now. Got back in the gym on Feb 1st. My stats at that point were 215lbs 24%bf. I'm 36yrs old 5'9". My diet without breaking it down totaly consist of
morning oatmeal
mid morning 4 egg whites 4 slices of turkey
lunch brown rice chicken breast
mid afternoon chicken breast/ some fruit
afternoon some fruit (will get into more detail later)

pre-workout NO xplode
post workout protien shake bannanas strawberries

on cycle supplement support: AI cycle support liv.52 multi vit green tea pills

Present stats 195lbs 14.9% bf
CYCLE:
Test prop 100mg eod weeks 1-10 (will more than likely bump up to 150 mg eod week 3 until end of cycle)
winny ED 50mg weeks 1-3
anavar ED 70mg weeks 4-7
trenbolone 8-10 (not sure what dose I want to use)
arimidex .5mg eod

PCT:
Nov/clomid
AI post cycle support
Formex

I have pre blood work completed will have post completed also.

My strength and stamina has gone THROUGH THE ROOF. One of the biggest differences I've seen thus far is my recover and strength.

My previous max squat 275 (maybe get one go rep) NOW: 365lbs 4 reps.
That's just one of the JUMPS I've seen

My workout is very high intensty high rep (8-10) LOTS OF supersets/gaint sets so to give you a better baseline of where I was and where I'm at I will do in detail in the future. Just wanted to see what kind of feedback this post would get. Remeber I want to "pay it forward" for all the help I've recieved from the bros here. I know my post seems like I'm bouncing all over the place. I just got alot of info I want to share and it's all not organized right now. Also I've taken pics and will post.

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Well here goes, my first cycle. Completed one week and truthfully I debated like crazy whether I'de post the results. I'm really doing this for the "newbies" that are doing their due dilligence and are researching, doing there homework and just want to have feedback on what to expect. I can tell you now, it have been (thus far) everything I've expected and more. Oh I don't know if I'm posting this in the correct place, if not let me know and I'll correct it going forward.
Anyway, my gym experience: about 10 years ago I was a gym rat trained hard for about 4 years. Life happened, fast forward to now. Got back in the gym on Feb 1st. My stats at that point were 215lbs 24%bf. I'm 36yrs old 5'9". My diet without breaking it down totaly consist of
morning oatmeal
mid morning 4 egg whites 4 slices of turkey
lunch brown rice chicken breast
mid afternoon chicken breast/ some fruit
afternoon some fruit (will get into more detail later)

pre-workout NO xplode
post workout protien shake bannanas strawberries

on cycle supplement support: AI cycle support liv.52 multi vit green tea pills

Present stats 195lbs 14.9% bf
CYCLE:
Test prop 100mg eod weeks 1-10 (will more than likely bump up to 150 mg eod week 3 until end of cycle)
winny ED 50mg weeks 1-3
anavar ED 70mg weeks 4-7
trenbolone 8-10 (not sure what dose I want to use)
arimidex .5mg eod

PCT:
Nov/clomid
AI post cycle support
Formex

I have pre blood work completed will have post completed also.

My strength and stamina has gone THROUGH THE ROOF. One of the biggest differences I've seen thus far is my recover and strength.

My previous max squat 275 (maybe get one go rep) NOW: 365lbs 4 reps.
That's just one of the JUMPS I've seen

My workout is very high intensty high rep (8-10) LOTS OF supersets/gaint sets so to give you a better baseline of where I was and where I'm at I will do in detail in the future. Just wanted to see what kind of feedback this post would get. Remeber I want to "pay it forward" for all the help I've recieved from the bros here. I know my post seems like I'm bouncing all over the place. I just got alot of info I want to share and it's all not organized right now. Also I've taken pics and will post.
ARE YOU CUTTING?? Because it dosen't seem like your eating alot of food to me IMO..MAYBEE it's just me..

DirtiHadat

Awards
Yes I'm eating alot (IMO) anywhere 2300-2500 cal a day. But yes this first cycle was suppose to be "cut" lean mass. I picked these to be able to contain the side effects, which I HAVE NONE AT ALL thus far. The breakdown approx daily 50% prot 35% carb 15% fat

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely the cycle itself looks great some nice muscle building steroids in there...

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
This is what i read:

after 1 week of cutting on test prop and winstrol, your squats increased 100 pounds

:dunno:

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
This is what i read:

after 1 week of cutting on test prop and winstrol, your squats increased 100 pounds

:dunno:
and three additional repetitions as well.....im finding this very hard to believe....but if this is true and as you say this log is being made for those doing their "due diligence" then they need to be made aware that this has basically never happened before and is not a typical result they can expect in the first week of a similar cycle......on the other hand if its true.....THATS BADDASS!!!

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
Also just a quick suggestion for your post workout meal. I would go towards glucose carbs such as white bread or white rice instead of taking the fruit route. its going to yield alot more gains for a correct choice of post workout carb. another good choice is gatorade to replenish glycogen stores. but fruit should be used pre-workout for blood sugar so you can keep pumping hard throughout your workout. know sure what the exact sugar name is (fructose i believe?) but fruit is the wrong kind for post workout: Bagel, white bread, white rice, white rice cakes, white potato..those are what I would suggest for a post workout diet change. fruit sugar runs through your system different. just a suggestion, thats all. besides that your cycle, workout and attitude towars all this are top notch!!

DirtiHadat

Awards
and three additional repetitions as well.....im finding this very hard to believe....but if this is true and as you say this log is being made for those doing their "due diligence" then they need to be made aware that this has basically never happened before and is not a typical result they can expect in the first week of a similar cycle......on the other hand if its true.....THATS BADDASS!!!
Listen I have NO reason at all to lie. PLAIN & SIMPLE..... it is what it is. Dude I love the results that coming. I'm not wasting my time typing all this stuff to put BS on here. I don't mean to sound crabby but prior to me squatting that much leg workout alternated between did German Volume Training (10 sets at a 60% of max for 10 reps) superseted with lying hamstrings (same amount of sets/rep max rest time 2 mins) and pyramid weights. Before cycle my best with GVT 225lbs to about set #7 and then had to lower the wieght. So there's a little background of my leg workout. I'm not here advocating or selling dreams. I don't know what to say to this response except that I get nothing in return for the time spent logging this. I not hear pumping up my stats, saying I have the best diet, a workout king etc etc. I'm letting ppl know these are my results plain and simple

DirtiHadat

Awards
Also just a quick suggestion for your post workout meal. I would go towards glucose carbs such as white bread or white rice instead of taking the fruit route. its going to yield alot more gains for a correct choice of post workout carb. another good choice is gatorade to replenish glycogen stores. but fruit should be used pre-workout for blood sugar so you can keep pumping hard throughout your workout. know sure what the exact sugar name is (fructose i believe?) but fruit is the wrong kind for post workout: Bagel, white bread, white rice, white rice cakes, white potato..those are what I would suggest for a post workout diet change. fruit sugar runs through your system different. just a suggestion, thats all. besides that your cycle, workout and attitude towars all this are top notch!!
Dude thanks I do eat fruit before workout. Post workout I was using the bannanas and strawberries to flavor up my protein shake. I've since sut out the strawberries. I use bannanas because for a while I was getting crazy cramps after working legs. My first post on diet was just generalization in a sense. But I will begin to post/log in detail what I eat, my workout regime and results. This log/post was just a barometer to see if I really wanted to go through with the whole thing

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
well...like i said brother...those are pretty spectacular results....not many people have gotten anything near that in a week of gear....im not saying your lifts are unachievable...but that kind of a jump is unheard of....it just makes us skeptical thats all....but nothing against you man....keep pumpin....eat more protein! especially at nite time....looks like your diets lacking a little in the evening.....but again....THATS BADDASS!!!

DirtiHadat

Awards
well...like i said brother...those are pretty spectacular results....not many people have gotten anything near that in a week of gear....im not saying your lifts are unachievable...but that kind of a jump is unheard of....it just makes us skeptical thats all....but nothing against you man....keep pumpin....eat more protein! especially at nite time....looks like your diets lacking a little in the evening.....but again....THATS BADDASS!!!
Cool I will, and like I said I'm no king on this stuff, jsut did some homework choose a route and things are working out. Also thanks for the input on dinner but I realized I forgot to put to go with my post workout it's about dinner time My last meal for the last 2 months has consisted chicken breast or 8-12oz of filet salmon, trout or steelhead. The protien to fat ration in that is unbeatable But dude thanks again for your input and thing only thing I cn say going forward is I'll give you guys the numbers plain and simple no fluff at all. To be honest I can't believe it that's another reason why I wanted to share.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
^^^^well.....see thats the thing....i am the king and unreal is my queen....right buddy?

:bow28:

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
lol

anyway the results are beyond crazy. your gear is spiked with a newly invented injectable blend of halotestin and cheque drops!

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
Yeah bananas arnt bad! theyre pretty high on the glycemic scale so youll probably be pretty good there. haha yeah, fruits always a good flavor boost to the bland world of protein shakes. im sipping on some powerade right now for my post workout carb. a little saturday pump fest lol. but good luck bro. best of luck and happy lifting!!