musclor5

musclor5

Awards
Hi all !
I'm a new member on this cool forum !
It so complet and interesting !

My english isn't very well, sorry ! :)

Weight : 180bs 15-16%bf 6'.06
I eat big, sleep big, work big and i'm natural, i want to do a cycle of PH.
I bought X-mass, cycle suport and PCT from Competitive Edge Labs, and i want to know the bests PH for mass et strenght ! A stack?

Can you post the name of the products you consider they are good for my goal ?
I want to gain more than 10lbs, it's possible?
Can you post the name of the best products for PCT adpated for the products i will use ?

Thanks a lot guys !

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
well first off, welcome.

ok so ur new to the ph game? normally for big mass and strength gains people will recommend m-drol. and you are going with a great company already with CEL, so i'd suggest u stick with them. 10lbs from a cycle is totally achieveable as long as diet and training are spot on. a stack for a first cycle is not a good idea. a stack for mass and strength, a really good one is p-plex and m-drol. owever since it is ur first run with any hormone, no stacking. as a first time user i would go with CEL e-stane or h-drol. very safe and effective and both are great on strength and muscle defintion. i love both of them. do some more research and read some people's logs before you decide to go ahead. the more you read and learn before you start the better.

musclor5

musclor5

Awards
Thanks a lot Bigpapa ! Very good forum and so cool members !
So i will read logs for espistane, h-drol, p-plex and m-drol :D

Wich products for PCT you recommend me with these PH ?
Thanks!

musclor5

musclor5

Awards
I read P-plex increase the weight of the heart ? like all PH infact ?
P-plex is better than Phera-max?

dosage?5 weeks?

Does PH without AA17 are good for mass?
P-plex is a libido killer ?

Thanks for answer to my questions!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey mus, how old are you? How long have you been training?

This info would help direct you properly. I agree, Competitive Edge Labs is top notch, and I have used a few of their products. You cannot go wrong with them

musclor5

musclor5

Awards
I'm 23, i have my training since 5years :)
Which products you advice me AE14, i want much mass and strenght ! :D
I dont want a libido killer :/
Thanks !

musclor5

musclor5

Awards
I read about Epistane and it looks a very good PH !
Can i gain more than 10lbs with a good diete ? 4000kcal?

Thanks !

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
Epi is great but stick with m-drol if your looking for mass/strength. i dont advise you do mdrol or epi for you first cycle but its your life. Plan it well and look into a good PCT, you will need it after mdrol.(serm is a must)

I just did a x mass cycle, its also a good ph for your goals.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
many people use Epi for a first cycle. why do you advise against it?

musclor5

musclor5

Awards
Wait, how tall are you? God, I hope you didn't mean 6'6"...
I try to converte it lol in fact : 1,85 metres

So, i think i will do a cycle of X-mass during 5 weeks, with cycle suport and inhibit-E for PCT, it's right?

Also, Epi is a libido killer or not ?

Thanks guys !

JKBB44

Awards
I try to converte it lol in fact : 1,85 metres

So, i think i will do a cycle of X-mass during 5 weeks, with cycle suport and inhibit-E for PCT, it's right?

Also, Epi is a libido killer or not ?

Thanks guys !
I'd recommend getting a SERM for PCT if you are going to run the X-mass. I felt pretty shut down after 4 weeks at 90mg/day.

Gator 87

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm...so 6'1 and 180bs @ 15-16%bf? Sounds like you should probably work on your diet and training a bit more before hitting the PHs.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I love EPi/Havoc and think for a first run it is a solid choice

mindgamerst

mindgamerst

Awards
Hmmm...so 6'1 and 180bs @ 15-16%bf? Sounds like you should probably work on your diet and training a bit more before hitting the PHs.
I agree. You should increase calories and train hard until you gain another 10-15lbs before considering a PH. You def have not hit your plateau. Good luck

musclor5

musclor5

Awards
I'd recommend getting a SERM for PCT if you are going to run the X-mass. I felt pretty shut down after 4 weeks at 90mg/day.
You think i must use a product like a nolva and clomid for PCT ? Using cycle sypport, cycle assist or inhbit-e is not better ?
and you say : 90mg/day but a cap of the new x-mass is 40mg, so it's 80mg/day or 120/day.
The new x-mass kill the libido or not ?

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
many people use Epi for a first cycle. why do you advise against it?
i don't really know why people do that. to me, if i'm putting a PH/PS in my body and i am aware of the sides and how to combat them, then what's the difference. if i do my homework and find out what i'm up against, i should be fine if i take mdrol, pp or epi. with a low dose, say 10mgs a day of mdrol, i highly doubt it will be that much more different than a mild dose of epi, say 30mgs. yes it's a hasher compound but with a few different sides, again do your homework :type: and you'll be fine.

musclor5

musclor5

Awards
I hesitate between epistane and x-mass !
mdrol, x-mass, p-plex, epistane : Wich of these PH are not a libido killer ?(i want 100% of libido)
During the cycle, uou have a big libido ?lol
Cycle support and PCT assist is good?

Gator 87

Awards
  • Established
I hesitate between epistane and x-mass !
mdrol, x-mass, p-plex, epistane : Wich of these PH are not a libido killer ?(i want 100% of libido)
During the cycle, uou have a big libido ?lol
Cycle support and PCT assist is good?
Almost anything hormonal has the potential to kill your libido. Actual test is the only thing that won't do this.

JKBB44

Awards
You think i must use a product like a nolva and clomid for PCT ? Using cycle sypport, cycle assist or inhbit-e is not better ?
and you say : 90mg/day but a cap of the new x-mass is 40mg, so it's 80mg/day or 120/day.
The new x-mass kill the libido or not ?
most people will recommend clomid for the progesterone sides, athough i ran nolva. At 90mg/day my libido was pretty non existent.

My PCT looked like:
I3C 200mg/day for 4 weeks
nolva 20/20/20/20
PCT support0/0/0/4caps/4/4/4

and obviously was running cycle support through the course of the cycle and into PCT

musclor5

musclor5

Awards
At 90mg/day your libido was off ?!
How i will do for have libido? testo booster?

JKBB44

Awards
At 90mg/day your libido was off ?!
How i will do for have libido? testo booster?
Yea libido didn't start to come back until a week or two into PCT. People react differently to certain compounds. I think I remember reading that some people's libido went up when on, but i could be mistaken.

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
Weird maybe but ive done a bunch of cycles and ever time its gone up!

musclor5

musclor5

Awards
Ok thanks a lot guys !
for my first cycle i run with x-mass, epistane for a second !
A guy who have 19yo in my gym, with a big potential, 180lbs 10%bf wants to run a cycle of PH (x-mass too)? He can or not ?he wants to be boosted...

thanks !

JKBB44

Awards
sounds like he's got his diet and training down, but he is a little on the young side.

musclor5

musclor5

Awards
lol i don't want to have my libido down !!!
How do you do ?!
With all PH, you can have a shut down of libido?
No solution excpet to wait it's gone up?

For the guy in my gym, he can't do a light cycle ?
Thanks !

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Don't give roids to 19 year olds.