Epistane stack + PCT help!

jmcclellan1

Awards
I've read differing opinions on different threads, so I thought I'd just throw this out there & see what responses I get.

I want to do a cycle of Epistane, but is it OK to also stack it with BCS Halo-Tren 400 (had great results in the past)? If so, What advice do you have for stacking the two? How should I space it out? Any out of the ordinary sides I should be aware of?

Any recommendations on what to take to curb stress/discomfort on the joints?

Also, what PCT is recommended for something like this? I've read about a million different things but want to make sure to do this right. I do not have access to a SERM, so was thinking Reversitol & maybe Testabolan. Any ideas?

Ju1cedUp

Awards
  • Established
Reversitol and testabolan worked for me witha standalone perfectly fine, but I'm also running my first stack soon, and am not sure of its effectiveness.

Also if this is ur first run with Epistane, you should try to stick with stacking it with EITHER tren or halo. not both, just my opinion. Im planning on stacking Epi with Tren, with simply.. Epi-tren by BOSC My PCT for that will be similar to yours since they are both very mild.

Epistane actually BOOSTED my libido through the roof.

WIULifter

WIULifter

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
you should look into APS Epi/Tren product called Revamp!

for PCT I would always recommend a serm. However, for those people who do not have access to serms, even though I think you could if you looked hard enough Reversitol Testabolan v2 and PCS seem to work very well for OTC. Another OTC PCT that is garnering much attention is Primordial Performance testosterone recovery stack.

An honorable mention for a product that looks good to throw into any PCT is Recycle by Purus Labs.

Good Luck shopping my friend!

blueboy22

blueboy22

Awards
  • Established
you should look into APS Epi/Tren product called Revamp!

for PCT I would always recommend a serm. However, for those people who do not have access to serms, even though I think you could if you looked hard enough Reversitol Testabolan v2 and PCS seem to work very well for OTC. Another OTC PCT that is garnering much attention is Primordial Performance testosterone recovery stack.

An honorable mention for a product that looks good to throw into any PCT is Recycle by Purus Labs.

Good Luck shopping my friend!
Thanks for the recommendation. We have been getting a lot of good feedback on Recycle lately.