Some critique please Bobo---

joe5572

Awards
Starting my first M1T cycle this monday- looks like this--

Weeks 1-4 2 squirts of 4AD trans ED 12 hours apart- 7.5g mixture

Weeks 3-4 10mg M1T ED.

Supplementing with potassium ED throughout- (recomonded dosages?)

Week 5 20mg Nolva ED

Week 6 10mg Nolva ED

First PH experience- but I do have a few Test, Dbol, EQ cycles under my belt.

Im 5'11" 180 Not sure of body fat- but very lean.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Why not just run the M1T at 10mg a day for the full 30days? If you actually do have AAS experiance you should be fine with that.

joe5572

Awards
Why not just run the M1T at 10mg a day for the full 30days? If you actually do have AAS experiance you should be fine with that.
Thanks - I will change it up a bit to M1T weeks 2-4. Want to do the 4AD for the full 4 weeks- but not big on hitting a Methylated for 4 weeks.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I can understand that. I have done it twice with no problems, however it is personal choice.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Looks like a great cycle. I favor going short on the M1T as well..just my own preference. Be sure to keep us posted on your cycle/gains.

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Looks like a great cycle. I favor going short on the M1T as well..just my own preference. Be sure to keep us posted on your cycle/gains.
Looks solid. Good luck!

joe5572

Awards
I will keep updates- Still curious about a good potassium mg intake recomendation- anyone??

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
I will keep updates- Still curious about a good potassium mg intake recomendation- anyone??
Eat em like Candy ;) Seriously though I usually take around a 500mg and have no cramps.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
I think you need to up your PCT. 2 weeks of Nolva at a low dosage will not be enough. After M1t, most guys run nolva 3-4 weeks at 40mg, 20mg, 20mg, 10mg- or somthing like that.

joe5572

Awards
I think you need to up your PCT. 2 weeks of Nolva at a low dosage will not be enough. After M1t, most guys run nolva 3-4 weeks at 40mg, 20mg, 20mg, 10mg- or somthing like that.
Thanks and noted.

ke0ki

Board Supporter
Awards
how do you guys take your nolva dosages? do you split them up 12 hours apart or do you take it all at once?

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
Nolva has a very long half life, so there is no benefit to splitting the dose.