4 Week S-Roid Mini-Log

H

hateforged

Awards
ATTENTION:
This is my first time experimenting with any anabolic.
This is my first time attempting to log anything.
I'm going to keep this short and simple, mainly to allow people to gauge how they might feel and what to expect on S-Roid.
Please, try not to bite my head off over grammatical/spelling errors.
Constructive criticism is welcome :nervous:.

General
  • Anabolic Experience: None
  • Lifting Experience: 2 years
  • Height: 5'5
  • Weight: 180lbs 06-01-09, Will update with Bodyfat%
  • Dosing: 10/20/20/10
  • Goal: Lean Bulk
  • Cardio: 1 mile post-workout, swimming about every other day
  • Diet *mainly*: beef, chicken, eggs, fish, salads, white bread, wheat bread, white rice, apples, bananas, milk and water
  • Other Supps: Myofusion, morning, post-workout, night
Routine: 5x5, 1:30pm-4:30pm (generally)
Day 1: Chest, Tris
Flat Bench, Decline Bench, Dips, Cable Flyes, Cable Pulldowns, Skullcrushers
Day 2: Back, Biceps
Seated Cable Rows, Wide Grip Lat Pulldowns, Close Grip Lat Pulldowns, Seated Preacher Curls, Inclined Hammer Curls
Day 3: Shoulders, Traps, Abs
Lateral Dumbell Raises, Front Dumbell Raises, Rear Delt Raises, Barbell Shrugs, Dumbell Shrugs, Upright Barbell Rows, Decline situps (4x25)
Day 4: Legs
Hack Squat, Leg Press, Leg Extentions, Leg Curls, Seated Calf Raises, Standing Calf Raises

Day 1: Monday, June 01, 2009 - Chest and Tris
Diet Summary:
  • 07:30am: 10mg S-roid, Myofusion with milk
  • 09:00am: granola bar
  • 11:00am: 2 bananas, 2 cups of milk, 1 liter of water
  • 01:05pm-04:00pm: lots of water
  • 05:00pm: white rice and steak (small serving), Myofusion with water
  • 08:00pm: Myofusion with milk
About Today/Thoughts:
Good start, worked hard throughout the workout.
No more eating "outside" food.
Good pump at about 09:00am, lasting throughout the day, probably mental.
Weighed 183 immediately after workout.

Day 2: Tuesday, June 02, 2009 - Back and Bis
Diet Summary:
  • 11:00am: 2 bananas, 2 cups of milk, 1 liter of water
  • 05:00pm: white rice and steak (small serving), Myofusion with milk
About Today/Thoughts:
Possibly increased muscle hardness.
Good pump, not as intense as yesterdays (real + mental pump = crazy pump?).
No real soreness, strangely. Felt like I could repeat yesterday and todays workout with greater intensity and heavier weights.
Weighed 184 immediately after workout.

Day 3: Wednesday, June 03, 2009 - Shoulders, Traps and Abs
Diet Summary:
  • 07:30am: 10mg S-roid, Myofusion with milk, egg sandwich
  • 11:00am: 2 bananas, 2 cups of milk
  • 05:00pm: turkey breast salad, Myofusion with water
About Today/Thoughts:
Definitely increased muscle hardness, slightly more vascular.
Similar pump to day 2's, a little more mentally focused.
Cardio seemed a bit harder on my legs (had minor calf pumps?).
I've come to a conclusion S-Roid is definitely NOT BUNK (at least mine aren't).
Weighed 185 immediately after workout.

A

abuleh

Awards
subbed, this is trhe first log I could find for this particular clone S-Roid.

Whats your PCT look like?

Any reason why you choose S-Roid (superdrol clone) as one of the strongest and harshest PS as your first cycle over any other otc anabolics less harsh?

Anyway good luck with your cycle.

~abuleh

MPFit

MPFit

Awards
  • Established
My guess is he chose it b/c the price.
Good luck- it's a good compound and you should be pretty happy with it..
BTW nice lookin log you've got set up. Nothin but the best man.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
no offense but that diet looks like < 1000 calories. seriously, all that u listed for a daily meal scheme is what i eat in ONE MEAL.

u need waaaaay more meat and veggies.

if u somehow gain weight from this little amount, dont expect to keep it with a diet like that.

what kind of 1 hour cardio do u do? superdrol killed my endurance because the shin splints/pump were insane....i couldnt even walk a treadmil uphill for more than 10 minutes

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
are you massing or cutting just wondering since your doing alot of cardio?

Also could you maybe put the lbs for the exercises so we can see how your strength goes up. I'm with Nos if you are massing you need to UP the CALORIES ALOT and i'd cut cardio down too. if you are massing you look like you got one meal with meat a day

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
why is the dosing 10/20/20/10? I can't think of any good reason to lower the dose in the last week. Tapering off is bullshit.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
why is the dosing 10/20/20/10? I can't think of any good reason to lower the dose in the last week. Tapering off is bullshit.
I think he may have been reading some posts where Seth talks about tapering but on a 4 week cycle i don't think tapering will have the effect Seth was talking about since it's a one week taper.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah. Generally on the 4th week of Superdrol people find their gains grinding to a halt, a process that would certainly be accelerated if you cut your dose in half. I go to 30mg on the 4th week, but that's only because i still feel great on 30mg.

Jeremy Brown

Jeremy Brown

Awards
  • Established
no offense but that diet looks like < 1000 calories. seriously, all that u listed for a daily meal scheme is what i eat in ONE MEAL.

u need waaaaay more meat and veggies.

if u somehow gain weight from this little amount, dont expect to keep it with a diet like that.

what kind of 1 hour cardio do u do? superdrol killed my endurance because the shin splints/pump were insane....i couldnt even walk a treadmil uphill for more than 10 minutes

i have to agree with this, your daily diet looks incredibly low in calories, not only for ON a cycle, but OFF as well.

H

hateforged

Awards
subbed, this is trhe first log I could find for this particular clone S-Roid...
~abuleh
My planned pct is P.C.T Assist by Competitive Edge Labs, and with Toremifene if necessary.
As MPFit stated, I chose S-Roid for the price. I chose to stock up with 6 bottles of this, but later read it may be bunk (I don't consider my current bottle bunk.) so my use and log of S-Roid is because of my impatience :nervous:.

no offense but that diet looks like < 1000 calories. seriously, all that u listed for a daily meal scheme is what i eat in ONE MEAL...

what kind of 1 hour cardio do u do? superdrol killed my endurance because the shin splints/pump were insane....i couldnt even walk a treadmil uphill for more than 10 minutes...
Thank you for your input :), and I agree, my diet needs work! However, my schedule can be somewhat restricting at times, but I'll do my best to up the carbs, cals and protein and keep you guys updated :)!

As for the cardio, dear god man, 1 hour! I only do 1 mile with light to moderate intensity. If I wrote 1 hour, sorry for the mixup!

are you massing or cutting just wondering since your doing alot of cardio?

Also could you maybe put the lbs for the exercises so we can see how your strength goes up.
I'm trying to put on mass, without too much excess fat. If 1 mile post-workout is too much, should I just drop cardio? Or limit it to certain days?
Thank you for the suggestion, I'll start logging the lbs on the exercises!

Thanks for the input :)
I was reading about tapering off and kind of got the idea of it, decided since it was my first cycle I would try it (after a bit more reading, and your post, I've decided against it).
Would making the 4th week 20mg be more ideal than if it were 30mg? Or is it situational to how I'm feeling?

I'm subbed.

Good luck on the cycle Bro.

JP.
Thank you very much :)

i have to agree with this, your daily diet looks incredibly low in calories, not only for ON a cycle, but OFF as well.
I understand, I try to get what I need and I acknowledge my diet needs much work. I'll definitely work harder to meet my nutritional needs! I tried to stay on the light side because I put on fat relatively easy, but I'll tell you guys how things go after I rework my diet!

As for today, something came up so I couldn't make it to the gym at my normal hours, so I'm going to have my workout shortly; will update when I get home.

Day 4: Thursday, June 04, 2009 - Legs

Diet Summary:
  • 11:00am: 1 small apple, 1 small pear, 4 cups of milk
  • 01:00pm: half bag of low sodium beef jerky, about 6 crackers
  • 06:00pm: 4 slices of cheese pizza, Mountain Dew (peer pressure :worried:, was hanging out with friends)
The Workout:
Weight By Set: (1/2/3/4/5)
Free Weight Squat (I usually workout with a friend who prefers hack squats, but I did ATG free weight squatting)
135/135/225/245/275
Leg Press
180/270/360/450/540
Leg Extensions
50/50/170/180/190 (The increments are strange, so +/- 5 or 10lbs)
Leg Curl
50/50/130/140/150 (Same as above)
Seated Calf Raises
90/135/180/245/270
Standing Calf Raises
0/0/50/90/90
About Today/Thoughts:
Work on diet!
Post weights for exercises!

*edit- Muscles have noticeably increased hardness, and appear larger (probably water, right?)
So far, superdrol is pretty amazing :)*
Off to exercise! Will update!

Thanks again everyone for your help!:wave2:

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Would making the 4th week 20mg be more ideal than if it were 30mg? Or is it situational to how I'm feeling?
Bingo there, if you're feeling good up I wouldn't hesitate to bump to 30mg. If you're feeling meh you can keep it at 20. If you're feeling lethargic, getting bad back pumps and calve splints then just stop after 3 weeks.

The sides people get on SD range from ~nothing to really bad lethargy and back pumps, shutdown etc.

Yep your muscles will be picking up a lot of water, look for strength and endurance gains, should be getting crazy soon.

H

hateforged

Awards

Day 5: Friday, June 05, 2009 - Off Day

Diet Summary:
  • 07:30am: 10mg S-roid, Myofusion with milk, 2 Raw eggs (I was on the run and felt like being Captain Badass :lick:)
  • 11:00am: 3 large bananas, 1 apple, 1 pear, 4 cups of milk
  • 02:00pm: Tuna salad (with an extra can of tuna),
  • 06:00pm: Myofusion with milk
  • 09:00pm-12:00am: Alot of mountain dew (I'm going on a trip to Modesto, CA to visit some relatives, not driver. So the plan was stay up all night, so I'm not awake for the long ass drive head.
About Today/Thoughts:
Off days feel weird. I want to workout.
As of today, I started to use 2 scoops of Myofusion per shake, no harm in it... right?

Day 6: Saturday, June 06, 2009 - Off Day

Diet Summary:
  • 05:00am: 10mg S-roid, Myofusion with milk
  • 09:00am: Bacon, egg and cheese biscuit from McDonalds with lemonade
  • 04:00pm: Good serving of rice, beef and broccoli, and chow mein and a cup of mountain dew
  • 07:00pm: 2 Slices of pepperoni pizza with more mountain dew
  • 11:00pm: 4 Slices of pepperoni pizza with pepsi
About Today/Thoughts:
Woke up early to visit some relatives in Modesto, CA, arrived at a little past noon.
My cousin graduated from high school and was throwing a party, and my food options were pretty limited, but hey I stayed away from the alcohol :dunno:.
I've been trying to eat more, and it's definitely more than I'm used to, but I feel like its better than how much I was eating before.
The party was from 02:00pm to 03:00am, but I went to sleep on the couch while they were playing beer pong at about midnight.

Day 7: Sunday, June 07, 2009 - Off Day

Diet Summary:
  • 10:30am: 10mg S-roid, medium sized bowl of Special K cereal, Myofusion with milk
  • 03:30pm: 2 KFC snackers without ranch, small serving of mashed potatoes and a medium cup of pink lemonade
About Today/Thoughts:
Woke up at about 09:00am, got my bag ready to go.
We left to go back to Anaheim, CA at about 11:00am.
Had no stops and got home at about 04:00pm.
I haven't stepped on a scale in a while, I think i'll head down to the gym in about an hour to swim and check my weight.
While I feel guilty about my diet over my off days, I guess I could have done worse.
I haven't felt any sides, besides the increased difficulty i had running (and i haven't ran since last Wednesday, so hopefully it will be easier.)
Tomorrow will be my first dose at 20mg, and I'm admittedly excited :).
I hope everyone had a good weekend :). Now you know I was away, sorry for keeping everyone waiting with my slow updates.

(sorry if there are any consistency/general errors, I'm going to head over to the gym now. I'll check back with you guys later :) .)

*edit: fixed June 7th Date error*

A

abuleh

Awards
How do you feel so far? Any sides negative or positive? (BP, strenght, weight, vascularity.....)

~abuleh

H

hateforged

Awards

Day 8: Monday, June 08, 2009 - Chest and Tris

Diet Summary:
  • 07:30am: 10mg S-roid, Myofusion with milk, 2 scrambled eggs between wheat bread
  • 11:00am: 4 large bananas, 1 apple, 1 pear, 4 cups of milk
  • 03:00pm: Myofusion with milk
  • 06:00pm: Western Bacon Cheeseburger from Carls Jr. and a coke
  • 09:00pm: Myofusion with milk, home made grilled chicken burrito
The Workout:
Flat Bench
135/135/185/185/205
Decline Bench
155/155/185/185/205
Dips
Bodyweight throughout
Cable Flyes
25/25/30/30/40 (weights are per arm.)
Cable Pulldowns
60/60/80/80/90 (with rope grip.)
Skullcrushers
Bar/Bar/+20/+20/+60

About Today/Thoughts:
20mg a day...feels good man!

and
How do you feel so far? Any sides negative or positive? (BP, strenght, weight, vascularity.....)

~abuleh
  • My seasonal allergies have been acting up, my head feels slightly pressured, but I cannot attribute it to the S-Roid.
  • As for actual blood pressure, I can't really gauge any abnormalities, I feel fine.
  • Strength is going up steadily, most noticeably on my cable pulldowns, I used to do my last set at 80. My bench has gone up noticeably, I used to have a slight struggle ending at 185, now I can comfortably rep it, I haven't tried 225, but I'm almost sure I can get it down for 1.
  • Vascularity is slightly increased, but I'm not very genetically gifted when it comes to vascularity, so anything is a plus!
1 week and a day in, I think S-Roid is working quite well. As a whole, I feel a good amount stronger and a lot harder. I try to keep focus on good form, and try to get a good feel for the weight before I move up, but I think i've been underestimating myself, for now at least.

Current Weight: 192

Day 9: Tuesday, June 09, 2009 - Back and Bis

Diet Summary:
  • 07:30am: 10mg S-roid, Myofusion with milk, 2 bananas
  • 11:00am: 4 large bananas, 2 pear, 4 cups of milk
  • 03:00pm:
  • 05:00pm: Western Bacon Cheeseburger, Spicy Chicken sandwich from Carls Jr. and a coke
  • 09:00pm: Myofusion with milk
The Workout:
Seated Cable Rows
100/100/150/150/190
Wide Grip Lat Pulldowns
130/130/150/150/160
Close Grip Lat Pulldowns
100/100/130/130/150
Seated Preacher Curls
+20/+20/+30/+30/+40
Inclined Hammer Curls
25/25/30/30/45

About Today/Thoughts:
I found myself wondering, how much does this Z-Bar weigh?
Bicep strength and endurance has gone up substantially, for the preachers, I usually ended at bar+30.
The pump preworkout can also be a little restrictive I think, it felt slightly awkward doing the lat pulldowns.
Is eating dirty better than not eating?

Until tommorow, bye guys :wave2:

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You're 5'5 190lbs and have trouble benching 185 after sets at 135? What's your bodyfat at?

H

hateforged

Awards
Been sick

Sorry for the slow updates guys, I've been a lot busier than usual, and have been sick

Day 10: Wednesday, June 10, 2009 - Shoulders, Traps and Abs

Diet Summary:
Too long ago, I don't remember, sorry guys :dunno:.

The Workout:
Lateral DB Raises
32.5/37.5/40/45/45
Front DB Raises
25/27.5/30/32.5/32.5
Rear Delt Raises
30/32.5/32.5/35/35
BB Shrugs
135/135/155/155/185
DB Shrugs
40/40/55/55/65

About Then:
This is about when I started to get a pretty bad cough, real nasty, wheezing breaths, sore throat. I felt pretty bad.

Day 11: Thursday, June 11, 2009 - Legs

Diet Summary:
Same as above

The Workout:
Hack Squat
90/180/270/360/360
Leg Press
90/180/270/360/450
Leg Extensions
150/150/170/180/190
Leg Curls
130/130/130/150/150
Seated Calf Raises
90/135/180/245/270
Standing Calf Raises
0/0/50/90/90

About Then
:
Progressively feeling shitty and shittier, I don't think I can blame this on S-roid, just the occasional sickness you happen to get.

Day 12: Friday, June 12, 2009 - Off Day

Diet Summary:
Same as above

About Then:
I slept, a lot. Definitely haven't been meeting my nutritional needs.

Day 13: Saturday, June 13, 2009 - Off Day

Diet Summary:
Same as above

About Then:
Same as above

Day 14: Sunday, June 14, 2009 - Off Day
Diet Summary:
Same as above

About Then:
Same as above

Day 15: Monday, June 15, 2009 - Chest and Tris

Diet Summary:
  • 07:30am: 10mg S-roid, water
  • 02:30pm: 10mg S-roid, water
  • 08:00pm: white rice, pre cooked chicken
The Workout:
[B]Flat Bench[/B]
135/135/155/155/185
Decline Bench
135/135/155/155/155
Dips
Bodyweight throughout
Cable Flyes
20/20/30/30/40 (weights are per arm.)
Cable Pulldowns
80/80/90/100 (with rope grip.)
Skullcrushers
Bar/Bar/+20/+20/+40

About Then
:
Today killed me, 185 felt really heavy, being sick sucks.
My appetite just isn't there, milk irritates my cough and makes me feel like barfing, not good.
I haven't felt good lately.

Day 16: Tuesday, June 16, 2009 - Back and Bis

Diet Summary:
  • 07:00am: 10mg S-Roid, water
  • 11:00am: Footlong Bacon Cheddar and Ranch at Subway, Dr. Pepper
  • 08:00pm: Fried rice, beef and broccoli, orange chicken
Seated Cable Rows
100/100/150/150/190
Wide Grip Lat Pulldowns
100/100/120/120/150
Close Grip Lat Pulldowns
100/100/120/120/150
Seated Preacher Curls
+20/+20/+30/+30/+40
Inclined Hammer Curls
30/30/35/35/45

About Then:
I've been losing it, I have no energy.
Not sore, but I feel like I can't push the weight and have to make it lighter, the pump isn't the same, at least not since I've been sick.

Day 17: Wednesday, June 16, 2009 - Shoulders, Traps and Abs

Diet Summary:
  • 02:00pm: 20mg S-Roid, water, granola bar
  • 06:00pm: Western Bacon Cheeseburger, small coke
The Workout:
Lateral DB Raises
32.5/37.5/40/45/45
Front DB Raises
25/27.5/30/32.5/32.5
Rear Delt Raises
30/32.5/32.5/35/35
BB Shrugs
135/135/155/155/185
DB Shrugs
40/40/55/55/65

About Today/Thoughts:
I don't feel good at all, I was considering not updating the log until I got completely better, but **** it.
No one likes being sick, its been making me eat less, sleep more, work out lighter, and more irritable, with an added sore throat as a bonus!
I weighed in above 185, but less than 190
I got my bodyfat checked on the 12th, and it was 21% :worried:
I look a good bit leaner, but kind of in that sickly way in my opinion.
Vascularity is noticeably up.

I am very tired, very sick, and very sorry for taking so long, hope everyone's been well

I'm hoping to feel better next monday, and do my best to compensate for my laziness/weakness/lack of effort. Thanks for still checking up on me.

To UnrealMachine: I think I am noticing the gains diminishing like you said, S-Roid doesn't feel as potent as it did initially. Also, thanks for helping me out and taking the time to post in my thread, I read the post about how much you were benching before you used an anabolic and think that's very cool, I'll make sure to work hard and stick around and hopefully get to a point where I can look back at this and laugh at how weak I was :nervous:.

A

abuleh

Awards
Thanks for the update. I hope you get better soon. I know exactly what you say, got a tendonitis in my right elbow during my last Epi cycle couldn't train as hard either + was totally demotivated! Getting sick on cycle sucks big time no matter what it is......

~abuleh

RageRv

RageRv

Awards
what happen to this log its unfinished lol

well me and my bro started our cycle of s-roid today and let me tell you i took 20mg split through the day and i worked my back out and twards the end i was feeling like a animal. i am hoping this stuff is better than the p-plex i had done befor. after my workout i felt so happy and jolly lol.
I think my back routien needs some help though...
weighted pullups 2x8-10
lat pulldowns widegrip 3x8-10
lat pulldowns closegrip 3x8-10
seated cable closegrip 3x10
1end BB rows with other end in corner 3x10
bent over rows BB 3x8-10
deadlifts 3x6-8
well what u think of that... i want to do some traps but this is so much already... any sugestions welcome... workouts are getting old i need to mix it up some