1-4 dbol 40-60mg ed
1-3 prop 50mg eod
1-3 sust 63mg eod
4-10 sust 250 eod
5-10 tren a 100mg eod
11 prop 100mg eod
9-11 halotestin 20-30mg prewo
1-11 letro 1mg e3d

compounds: dbol 20mg ea, tren a 100mg/ml, prop 100mg/ml, halotest 10mg ea, liquid letro, sustanon 250mg/ml, test e 300mg/ml, adrol 50mg ea

bloat is not an issue but keeping gyno away is. i want to use dbol tren and a test for sure but was hoping some people here could help with something of their own creation out of the compounds listed or at least comment on pros and cons of this.

samadhismiles

Awards
I would drop the tren, halo and use amiridex instead of letro.

eat do do

Awards
I would drop the tren, halo and use amiridex instead of letro.
arimidex is too weak for me. letro is stronger and more effective not to mention more cost effiecient.

i will be doing tren. The main reason (besides the obvious, putting on muscle) i want to try tren ace.

any reason for the dropping of halo? its great as a prewo from what i have been told.

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
dude u do not need halo for your third cycle... are u prepping for a show??

samadhismiles

Awards
I would drop the tren and halo because the side effects are too much for the return. But, its your cycle....

Whats your goals? If you're after mass then you can gain fine on testosterone/proviron/dbol combination (maybe throw in a tiny bit of amiridex/letro).

I wouldn't use letro because its almost impossible to toe the edge between therapuetic range and complete shutdown of estrogen. You don't want to lose all estrogen or your joints will feel like **** and your gains will slow down and your sex drive will crash.

eat do do

Awards
dude u do not need halo for your third cycle... are u prepping for a show??
no not prepping just for recreation in the gym i guess. you think i should use prop/sust or prop/test e?

samadhismiles

Awards
If you don't already have bought the stuff, I'd go straight prop. That stuff is SO good man.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
you really think the side effects of tren make it a compound that should not be used.....WOW.....i really, really, really disagree....tren ace is great....i usually see no sides till week 5 or six but thats when im getting off anyway....and the halo would be fine to run for sh!ts and giggles....you not gonna get a whole lot of size out of it but you get strong as an ox....just dont get carried away....the only thing i dont like about your plan is the complicated test frontload and the dbol....choose one or the other....as for the rest it should be fine....oh...and i dont like letro for on cycle estro control either....if adex doesnt work for you try 10 mg nolva ed or eod....thats gonna work better than letro.....

samadhismiles

Awards
well mooch I've never taken it...one of main reason I loved test so much is the relative freedom from negative side effects, besides a little light acne coming on and going off and a little bit of hair growth (shaving works).

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
taken on an every day injection schedule you can stave off most sides....

samadhismiles

Awards
with the tren or you talking about test? My only experience is ED injections with testosterone.

I just don't know whats the point for tren...the gains come nice and fast with test if diet is right...

more drugs mean harder recovery...

gymfreak2

Awards
i guess tren ace wud be good who wud be going for a shredded look. but read somewhere its equally effective for gaining muscle size too. so that means.. dry n quality gains.
the guy presented his cycle but he didnt mention what his goal is. wudnt it be better if he mentions if hes looking for pure size or hes looking forward to fat loss/shredded look?
i wud want mooch to comment on this. hes an expereinced guy. n if im not mistaken hes been competing too.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
with the tren or you talking about test? My only experience is ED injections with testosterone.

I just don't know whats the point for tren...the gains come nice and fast with test if diet is right...

more drugs mean harder recovery...
i was talking about tren....and yes you should be able to make good gains with test only cycles....but adding other compounds in can be very synergystic....if you like running test only cycles then by all means go right ahead....but i dont think you should consider it wrong if someone wants to run tren or deca....and as for recovery...i have never been more shut down by adding in a progestin or another anabolic....to me suppressed is suppressed.....thats what oct and pct are for.....i wouldnt worry about that...just take the right precautions to bounce back and you should have no probs...

i guess tren ace wud be good who wud be going for a shredded look. but read somewhere its equally effective for gaining muscle size too. so that means.. dry n quality gains.
the guy presented his cycle but he didnt mention what his goal is. wudnt it be better if he mentions if hes looking for pure size or hes looking forward to fat loss/shredded look?
i wud want mooch to comment on this. hes an expereinced guy. n if im not mistaken hes been competing too.
yes...you are absolutely correct....while most guys use tren to cut with, it is also an excellent bulking compound....it all depends on your diet....

eat do do

Awards
thanks mooch youve been a big help. the rest of yall too.

Im probably running this nov and im going for bulk. Tren can be used either bulk or cut its effective however. Tren is the main reason for this cycle and i would like to center it on its use to get the most out of it. Im fairly experienced at cycles already. Test alone isnt a godsend for me, 500mg ew is a fairly low dose and i prefer up to a gram better but i would rather use this cycle to try tren and dbol.

So i have a bottle of prop, should i just run the sustanon all the way thru with a dbol start. then i can taper off at the end with the 10ml of prop....?

The halotest is like mooch said,....more for sh1ts and giggles, adding a lil boost to workouts at the end of the cycle when some people get a lil drained out.

Frankly ive been using nolva on cycle for just about everyone but somehow i still get problems maybe its cuz its research liquids... idk... adex is a weak ass b1tch imo, just a lil worried about the dbol at this point.

HCG advise anyone? If i go 500iu e3d i get aromatase problems, last cycle i used 300iu 2x ew but i probably started too late. When is a good time to start the hcg?

Also i was gonna go eod with the tren, mixing with the prop or sust. ED injects, where the **** am i gonna stick it after doing it ed? lol

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
thanks mooch youve been a big help. the rest of yall too. no problem

Im probably running this nov and im going for bulk. Tren can be used either bulk or cut its effective however. Tren is the main reason for this cycle and i would like to center it on its use to get the most out of it. Im fairly experienced at cycles already. Test alone isnt a godsend for me, 500mg ew is a fairly low dose and i prefer up to a gram better but i would rather use this cycle to try tren and dbol.

So i have a bottle of prop, should i just run the sustanon all the way thru with a dbol start. then i can taper off at the end with the 10ml of prop....?
no real need to kickstart with prop when your using sust and dbol....but i guess you could use it to taper down with....what are you thinking about dosing it? how would you work it around pct?
The halotest is like mooch said,....more for sh1ts and giggles, adding a lil boost to workouts at the end of the cycle when some people get a lil drained out. should be fun

Frankly ive been using nolva on cycle for just about everyone but somehow i still get problems maybe its cuz its research liquids... idk... adex is a weak ass b1tch imo, just a lil worried about the dbol at this point. you have already been using nolva on cycle in addition to adex? what kind of dosing were you doing? do you think you got legit research chems? nolva and adex together should be a pretty good anti-e stack....

HCG advise anyone? If i go 500iu e3d i get aromatase problems, last cycle i used 300iu 2x ew but i probably started too late. When is a good time to start the hcg? on cycle i like hcg 250iu mon/wed/fri....for the hcg/clomid brigde i like the 500iu e3d protocol...im not sure what application your talking about here....but you could try a lil less in the hcg/clomid bridge if thats what your talking about....

Also i was gonna go eod with the tren, mixing with the prop or sust. ED injects, where the **** am i gonna stick it after doing it ed? lol

i really like the ed injects....its a pain in the ass but phenomenal results...i ran my first cycle at 75mgs eod and got great results, but i changed it up the second time i ran it to 50mgs ed and liked it soooo much better....most experienced tren ace users will tell you they like ed injects....but really its all about what your comfortable with....

liquidanimal

Awards
Its a little complicated for me too but then again no one was handing out any Ivy league scholarships over here either LOL. Why kickstart and front load? Why not run adex for estro and either caber or prami for progestin(spelling??) instead of the letro?

eat do do

Awards
Its a little complicated for me too but then again no one was handing out any Ivy league scholarships over here either LOL. Why kickstart and front load? Why not run adex for estro and either caber or prami for progestin(spelling??) instead of the letro?
because in my experience adex is weak. its not worth it when you can get 5 effective doses of letro (.5mg but in 2.5mg) for one dose of adex (1mg). Letro is just nice and strong, dont wanna waste time with adex again. For some adex is good enough and does its job well even at .5mg but not me.

callaway

Awards
because in my experience adex is weak. its not worth it when you can get 5 effective doses of letro (.5mg but in 2.5mg) for one dose of adex (1mg). Letro is just nice and strong, dont wanna waste time with adex again. For some adex is good enough and does its job well even at .5mg but not me.
I understand that Letro is stronger than Arimidex, but I have never seen anyone refer to adex as "weak".......maybe the adex you purchased was bunk.

Either way, when I use adex I take the least amount I can because as others stated......some estrogen is a good thing! I use just enough to combat bloat and itchy nipples.....anything more than that is unnecessarily limiting your gains.

But...everyone's body responds differently so each to their own.

Good Luck,
C_

liquidanimal

Awards
I understand that Letro is stronger than Arimidex, but I have never seen anyone refer to adex as "weak".......maybe the adex you purchased was bunk.

Either way, when I use adex I take the least amount I can because as others stated......some estrogen is a good thing! I use just enough to combat bloat and itchy nipples.....anything more than that is unnecessarily limiting your gains.

But...everyone's body responds differently so each to their own.

Good Luck,

C_

That's what I was trying to say as well you want to keep estro in check not exterminate it altogether. Adex works perfect for me at .5mg eod and I am a bloaty SOB.

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
I think your cycle looks stupid to be honest... No rhyme or reason for quite a few things in there and too unecessarily complex. throw out the halo unless you're a powerlifter or getting ready for a show.