Starting my first cycle.. Any advice? - AnabolicMinds.com

Starting my first cycle.. Any advice?

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

Thumbs up Starting my first cycle.. Any advice?

Hello everyone!

My name is Henry, and I'm 24 years old. I'm 5'11 and WAY to skinny (145lbs).

I had a few questions for you guys, hopefully you can help me out.

I want to start my first PH cycle in a few weeks, and I'm probably going to go with SD (M-drol), because of what I've read about it and the gains I can experience with it. I typically work out 5 days a week and the only supps I'm currently on are creatine mono and whey. Because I'm so freaking skinny, I'm already cut as hell - I just want to bulk up!

So here's my first question... What should I be eating? Is there a certain regimen I can follow to maximize my results?

Also, I've heard that milk thistle can render your results while on a PH. Is that true? I already have a PCT cycle ready after I finish my mdol cycle, but I want to know if I should run anything while on it.

Final question - what kind of gains should I expect? I've heard nothing but awesome things about mdrol and I can't wait to try out a cycle.

Thanks everyone! Looking forward to your responses

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.

you need to do a good cycle of food before you start anything hormonal....especially mdrol....you obviously dont know how to eat....you will put on more weight by spending time working on your diet than you ever will from any steroid.....
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mooch2321 View Post
    you need to do a good cycle of food before you start anything hormonal....especially mdrol....you obviously dont know how to eat....you will put on more weight by spending time working on your diet than you ever will from any steroid.....
    I've had so many people tell me this before. I aim to consume around 200g of protein a day, and I eat many small meals throughout the day. Trust me, I'm not new to training, just PHs. I'm just a naturally skinny guy with hardly any BF on me

You mentioned doing a cycle of food before I start with any PH. Could you go into more detail?

Thanks for the response!
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.

200 grams of protein? thats a joke....my mom eats 200 grams of protein....double that and then we are talking....heres what a typical day should look like for the next year of your life....then mabye you can cycle....

7am-2 scoops whey
    2cups oats
    1tablespoon natty pb
    honey
    2 1/2 cups whole milk
    1/2 cup heavy cream

10am- 4 whole eggs
    6egg whites
    2 cups oats

12am-90/10 beef 1 lbs
    2 cups brown rice

3pm- preworkout protein shake-50 grams

5pm-post workout shake....same as morning shake

7pm- steak
    potato

10pm-steak
    potato

3am-protein shake

this is a pretty typical diet for a hard gainer....ive been there trust me....until you can learn to eat like this every day....steroids will do you NO good...im sorry...i know thats no what you want to hear but its the truth.....remember....there are no naturally skinny guys....just guys who dont eat enough to be big....
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mooch2321 View Post
    200 grams of protein? thats a joke....my mom eats 200 grams of protein....double that and then we are talking....heres what a typical day should look like for the next year of your life....then mabye you can cycle....

7am-2 scoops whey
    2cups oats
    1tablespoon natty pb
    honey
    2 1/2 cups whole milk
    1/2 cup heavy cream

10am- 4 whole eggs
    6egg whites
    2 cups oats

12am-90/10 beef 1 lbs
    2 cups brown rice

3pm- preworkout protein shake-50 grams

5pm-post workout shake....same as morning shake

7pm- steak
    potato

10pm-steak
    potato

3am-protein shake

this is a pretty typical diet for a hard gainer....ive been there trust me....until you can learn to eat like this every day....steroids will do you NO good...im sorry...i know thats no what you want to hear but its the truth.....remember....there are no naturally skinny guys....just guys who dont eat enough to be big....
    I can't eat that much in a day :/ I don't think you understand how tiny I am lol. Everyone needs a different calorie intake, and just because you eat 4000 a day (just an example), doesn't mean I can even consume that much food. Seriously, if I ate that much food in a day, I'd be puking my insides out.

I guess the help I was looking for wasn't really available on this forum. Out of everyone I've talked too, not one person has told me that I have to eat 400g of protein every single day for a year just to run a 4 week cycle.

Oh well, thanks for your time. I'm going to try some other boards. Peace!
  6. Banned

dude how about this, if you dont want to eat liek he said cut out some things and try to eat whatever you can eat. take the mdrol if you dont get results then mooch was right. you need to eat more and more every single day. work your way up. dont just start off heavy eating . just eat whatever you can so you dont throw up. then the next day try to increase it more. thats how you bulk up. ex: you're small, so calories 2500 one day next day 3000, next day 3200 , 3500 . i think you get the point. dont eat bad **** though.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

mooch is definitely correct, whether you can eat that much or not in a day is irrelevant. the point is: YOU NEED TO EAT, whether you like it or not. diet comes first, and until you reach at least 160-180 lb range soley from FOOD, you should not even consider a PH cycle, especially NOT mdrol. im 170 lbs and consume anywhere from 300-400 grams of protein a day, so theres no reason you can consume AT LEAST double your weight in grams of protein.
  8. Banned

yes mooch is right, plus you're like 145 thats kinda small to start juicing. you should buy some weight gainers and diet better and see if you get good gains from that.
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.

bro when i was 21, i was 135 lbs at 5'9....ive been there trust me....i followed a diet very similar to this for two years and some change....i put on 50 lbs before i touched any steroid.....it may take you some time but you need to take in enough cals to overcome your metabolism....or you will never grow....there are no hardgainers....just people who wont diligently eat....
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

Alright guys, thanks for all the info :/

This is really disappointing since the mdrol is already being shipped to my house. Oh well, I guess I'll keep it somewhere as motivation to eat more.

Thanks again
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 24
    Last Post: 11-24-2009, 10:41 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-21-2009, 03:10 AM
  3. starting cycle need advice on pct
    By devildog1469 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-12-2007, 01:13 AM
  4. Starting Cycle, Need Advice!