My M-Drol / Tren / Epi Stack So Far....

Juiced

Awards
So its been 3 weeks since I started my Mdrol/Tren/Epi 9 week stack... Today I finished up my Mdrol portion of the cycle and so far ive put on 11lbs so im currently at 224. I started stacking the Tren last week and I start takin my liver support today for then next 2 weeks then on to my Epi portion...

My lifts havent gone up as dramatically as to what everyone says mdrol does but hey about 15lbs more on every lift is 15lbs more that I didnt have. Cant wait to see how the tren works out then when its stacked with the epi!!!

Ill keep you guys updated....

Brenn

Brenn

Awards
Should be fun. I'll be looking forward to the Tren report re: Strength vs. sides, as I'm thinking of running it soon with Var.

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
take a look at my write up ..it should be under 6 week solo cycle of trenadrol..

Juiced

Awards
Well the sides so far from mdrol was nothing at all except being tired as hell all the time, and up to the end no back pumps until the last 4 days which let me tell you were excruciating to workout with... Plus loss of libido...

Sides from tren that ive experienced are also back pumps, and still loosing the libido and itll only get worse... :worried:

I still got 2 more weeks before I bump up the does to 120mg and then add in the epi which I cant WAIT FOR!!!:D

bigtroop

Awards
Crazy cycle man!

Y did you choose this particular cycle? Ive ran tren and epi together a few times and ive ran M drol one time and hated it. I thought it was utter crap. I will never do it again. I like the Tren and Epi combo alot though and just started this cycle again yesterday. M drol and Tren seem to battle for the same receptor sites though and that may inhibit your gaines. In the future you could run Tren and Epi for 8 weeks at 90mgs a day for tren and 20 mgs a day for epi and take the epi 1/2 hr pre workout and see some really nice gaines. **** that m drol though the side to bene ratio is way off and not nearly as fun in my opinion. Good luck!

Juiced

Awards
Y did you choose this particular cycle? Ive ran tren and epi together a few times and ive ran M drol one time and hated it. I thought it was utter crap. I will never do it again. I like the Tren and Epi combo alot though and just started this cycle again yesterday. M drol and Tren seem to battle for the same receptor sites though and that may inhibit your gaines. In the future you could run Tren and Epi for 8 weeks at 90mgs a day for tren and 20 mgs a day for epi and take the epi 1/2 hr pre workout and see some really nice gaines. **** that m drol though the side to bene ratio is way off and not nearly as fun in my opinion. Good luck!

From what I was told Tren and Mdrol dont use the same receptors. I chose them and in that order because mdrol was supposed to be very strong, and give rapid gains, then after id take the tren and help keep increasing my strength while keeping the gains I had already made, possibly addin a bit more. Then the epi because it doesnt convert to estrogen so my estrogen levels toward the end wouldnt be as high as they were at the beginning with the mdrol and also then I could continue to increase strength and make even more gains.... all of which are dry gains, plus tren and epi both help to lean you out which would be great so I wanted to take them back to back

To be completely honest I dont think ill ever use mdrol again because I got similar gains on Epi and felt actually realllllyyy good on cycle, unlike the mdrol...

bigtroop

Awards
Yea thats my point exactly. I hate M drol I got a bunch that I wont even give away I hate it so much. I didnt get nearlythe strength on epi but I felt so much better. Tren and epi make a killer combo. Thats my stack for now on. You can get strong I know wht to expect and you dont get nearly as bloated or ****ed up. If I ever want to add anything else ill throw in some test at 300 mg a week and thats all ill need. You really dont need anything else but hard work good nutrition and lots and lots of time. People think not you but im saying people think these are miracle drugs and there not but used properly they can help alot and you can achieve killa results.