Just finished The One, too soon for TRT?

  1. New Member
    Fried Cheese's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    81
    Rep Power
    118
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    28.46%

    Just finished The One, too soon for TRT?


    Hi Guys,
    I am on week three of Second Gear, after a nice month of The One (good strength and harness gains, couple of pounds of muscle).
    Anyway, I can just go to the pharmacy here in Costa Rica and ask and they will give me test injections. As I am 46, I was thinking about maybe 200 mg. per week of test e. Should I wait awhile, or does it matter if I will be on it long-term?
    Thanks,
    Kevin

  2. Board Sponsor
    rms80's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    4,224
    Rep Power
    204222
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    89.62%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Fried Cheese View Post
    Hi Guys,
    I am on week three of Second Gear, after a nice month of The One (good strength and harness gains, couple of pounds of muscle).
    Anyway, I can just go to the pharmacy here in Costa Rica and ask and they will give me test injections. As I am 46, I was thinking about maybe 200 mg. per week of test e. Should I wait awhile, or does it matter if I will be on it long-term?
    Thanks,
    Kevin

    if you plan to be on the test long term- you are good to go
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals
  3. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,843
    Rep Power
    768803
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    23.22%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    If you are going to do it once a week, go with cypionate, its slightly longer halflife. But yep, you could start it anytime
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
    •   
       

  4. Board Sponsor
    WhatsaRoid?'s Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    3,428
    Rep Power
    3651
    Level
    41
    Lv. Percent
    73.47%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I cant wait to get over 35
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

    FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218
  5. Elite Member
    Zero V's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,286
    Rep Power
    7013
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    27.23%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by WhatsaRoid? View Post
    I cant wait to get over 35
    You say that now...
  6. New Member
    Fried Cheese's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    81
    Rep Power
    118
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    28.46%

    Thanks guys, one more question. I was told that there is a doctor that gives a once every 3 months T shot of some special new T from Germany. Has anyone heard of this? How could it stay for 3 months? I talked to a guy who switched to this from androgel and says it is working for him....
  7. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,843
    Rep Power
    768803
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    23.22%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Its not FDA approved yet in the US, but is in use in Europe. Nebido is the name. Its still not optimal to dose that rarely even with that particular ester of it. The dosage is a full gram once every 12 weeks. Its testosterone undeconate, i would think that smaller doses every 3 weeks would be better still.
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  8. Professional Member
    mooch2321's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    3,835
    Rep Power
    2014
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    58.82%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by WhatsaRoid? View Post
    I cant wait to get over 35

    you cant wait to have your natural testosterone levels get so low that you are forced to do an injection every week to bring them back to NORMAL!!!! These guys are not on cycle year round...they are taking just enough synthetic test to allow them to have the normal levels you have now....you need to go back to rep school or something....
  9. New Member
    Jeremy Brown's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    475
    Rep Power
    315
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    93.26%

    Quote Originally Posted by mooch2321 View Post
    you cant wait to have your natural testosterone levels get so low that you are forced to do an injection every week to bring them back to NORMAL!!!! These guys are not on cycle year round...they are taking just enough synthetic test to allow them to have the normal levels you have now....you need to go back to rep school or something....

    im pretty sure he was making the statement from more of a metaphorical aspect rather then literal...
  10. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Steveoph's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    12,524
    Rep Power
    41245
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    41.2%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    E-Humour is dry and hard to catch
  11. New Member
    Fried Cheese's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    81
    Rep Power
    118
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    28.46%

    Thanks for the info Easy, I was having a hard time finding info about what it was. What if I started with this, and then maybe 3 weeks later began weekly Test E?

    Actually, I just checked around and people seem to have good effect for 8-9 weeks on this, although certainly not the 12 it is designed for. They have to beg to get it in 10 week intervals from their doctor. I am glad we don't need a prescription down here.
  12. Professional Member
    mooch2321's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    3,835
    Rep Power
    2014
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    58.82%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy Brown View Post
    im pretty sure he was making the statement from more of a metaphorical aspect rather then literal...
    i dont see it....please explain....mabye im missing something here

    Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    E-Humour is dry and hard to catch
    nope...this is the third or fourth time i have seen him post about this....pretty sure he just doesnt understand what trt is....
  13. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,843
    Rep Power
    768803
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    23.22%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Fried Cheese View Post
    Thanks for the info Easy, I was having a hard time finding info about what it was. What if I started with this, and then maybe 3 weeks later began weekly Test E?

    Actually, I just checked around and people seem to have good effect for 8-9 weeks on this, although certainly not the 12 it is designed for. They have to beg to get it in 10 week intervals from their doctor. I am glad we don't need a prescription down here.
    you can't get the vials and self-inject? that would be best, to get a 1000mg dose and just break it up into 1/3s yourself. it would work out ok for 12 weeks of TRT if you dosed it like that. Honestly may as well go with cypionate and go with 100-150mg weekly. 200 is probably a little high long term without monitoring estradiol, dht + prostate specific antigens.
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  14. New Member
    Fried Cheese's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    81
    Rep Power
    118
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    28.46%

    Yeah, I think you're right. It only comes in one un-resealable vial.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Finished PP/SD cycle
    By AZ JB in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 03-09-2006, 10:07 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in