E-Stane / X-Tren - Cycling Question

Rac00n

Awards
Hi Guys.

I am new to this board and, of course :), I had a look at a lot of threads, posts aso. But neither of them was able to answer my question.

Right now, I would like to start a E-Stane / X-Tren Cycle while I am in the gym 4 times the week.

Monday: Weights (Fullbody Training)
Tuesday: Cardio (Spinning Course)
Wednesday: Break
Thursday: Cardio (Spinning Course)
Friday: Weights (Fullbody Training)
Saturday: Break
Sunday: Break
(I got the best results of strenght and mass with Fullbody training, therefore I would like to keep it)

Some Information regarding my person:
Height: 6'4''
Wheight: 200 lbs
BF %: 14
Training: ~7 years

I have a most likely lean body (except the underbelly and "love handles" :)) so I would like to get bigger but keeping the lean optic.

I was thinking of 2 ways to do the cycle:
1st way:
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday: E-Stane
Wednesday, Saturday & Sunday: X-Tren

2nd way:
Week 1 - 4 Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday: E-Stane
Week 5 - 8 Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday: X-Tren

E-Stane:
1 week: 10/20/30/30
2 week: 30/30/30/30
3 week: 40/40/40/40
4 week: 50/50/50/50

X-Tren:
1 week: 30/60/90/120
2 week: 150/150/150/150
3 week: 150/150/150/150
4 week: 120/90/60/30

As you already figured out, I have only a bit of a clue, and therefore I would like to ask you guys if this would work.
So I am looking forward to your constructive suggestions :)

(If there are some missing information, tell me :))

bigtroop

Awards
Estane x-tren

I have done this same cycle twice and am starting another one now. Im not going to tell you not to do it because you will anyway and you need some help. First dont run the E-stane at over 20 mgs a day. I found it was most benefical to take both pills together 1/2 hr before workout. You will like the added strength from utelizing this method. Take your Tren spaced evenly with 5 grms of fat. I think fishoil or flax seed oil is a good option to take your pills with. Get cycle support and take it religously. Eat clean, I say again eat clean and you will lean out nicely with great strength and some decent size gains. Compound movements are your friend. Stick to big lifts. Dont be a pussy and **** around in the gym, work hard. Do your cardio every day, every day.
Now the reason you dont take e stane at over 20 mgs a day is because it looses its benefical estrogen blocking ability at over 20 mgs. Everybody is diffrent but why chance it.
I know people who have doubled the dose of tren, dont be an idiot. Follow the directions. Only take 3 a day.
Dont drink alcohol you can **** yourself up, dont be an idiot.
Run this cycle for 8 weeks and do a proper PCT, a proper PCT. Dont be a fool.
Drink tons of fluids or your muscles will, not can, but will lock up. You dont need people thinking your having a heart attack when really your muscles have contracted so hard they wont let go. I say again Drink water. Everyday after your workout drink a gatorade this will help. Dont be a fool drink water allday not coffee or soda or bullshit, water and 1 gatorade after your workout. I like to mix some creatine in mine. Dont know if it helps just what I do.
For PCT study and learn your body. I dont want to see you on here like some idiot saying I dont know if I have Gyno can you help me, SERIOUSLY learn your ****.
Its to easy to do this right. Switch ground beef for ground turkey **** the protein shakes you dont need them. Its all bullshit. Read the articles on actual breakdown of protein and you will see it dosnt matter where you get your protein it all digests at nearly the same rate. Eat fruit lots of it and veges man. The amino acid profiles alone will make you stronger. Anyway good luck man and learn your ****, its only your body and your health your toying with so be smart!!

bigtroop

Awards
Damb man

Alright I just read through your this is how im thinking of doing the cycle crap. Thats what it is crap. Take them exactly how I told you. Both on the same day. You are not ready for this and shouldnt mess with it at all. I hope you dont. I hope your joking. Your workout plan is also a bad idea. Learn how to lift hard and consistantly before you do this ****. Your a grown ass man so learn how to lift like one. My god seriously though dont do this for a few more years if ever. Please!! Seriously!!
Eat train grow, Eat train grow. Theres no easy way. They are not magic pills and your suddenly a stud. No No No eat train grow thats the only way for you. Spin class seriously? Train man train!

Rac00n

Awards
Thanks for your reply, but to be honest, I dont know if you are fooling around with me...
Dont take it as an insult, it is just I cannot assess it...

Regarding your advices:
* PCT is existent
* I dont drink alcohol neither coffee or whatever
* I am drinking the day about 6-8L the day
* aso

Like I said before, thanks for your reply, but you dont have to tell me the basics of building muscles aso.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
A double alternating pulse that basically equals being on all the time doesnt it? so why not just be on?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
there are a few things I see issues with in your plan:
1) you're not physically ready to start playing with steroids...you and I are basically the same weight, but I'm a little leaner and you're 5 inches taller than me (I'm not that big). if you've been training propperly for 7 years than I would anticipate you'd have more lean body mass. something is obviously lacking in what you're doing! (steroids won't fix this)

2) your training setup won't help you gain Lean Body Mass (LBM). without going into detail (you should research this on your own), you should find a better split for bulking.

3) you're going to need to really work on your diet! it doesn't matter what steroid you're taking, if you're not eating right, your body won't grow!

4) you really need to have an understanding of the substances you're considering puting in your body. judging by your post you need to do more research. (support supps, Post Cycle Therapy/PCT, how to put a cycle together, etc)

5) do not stack products you are not familiar with...if you have not run an anabolic standalone then you shouldn't stack it! you need to understand how you'll react to the individual pieces of your cycle, that way you know where to look if a problem arises (blood pressure, back pumps, mood swings, lethargy, loss of appetite, hair loss, gyno, prolactin, etc)

I'm not trying to give you a hard time, but you don't seem to appreciate what you're getting into. the best advice I can give you is to do a ton more research on your own before you consider taking any anabolics.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Hmm, sry, but what do you mean? :-7
well I was looking at the first way you wanted to do this.

Which would be like..
EDIT:

1st way:
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday: E-Stane
Wednesday, Saturday & Sunday: X-Tren

Thats

Mon:Epi
Tues:Epi
Weds:Ten
THurs:Epi
Fri:epi
Sat:Tren
Sun:Tren

or whatnot. It doesnt make sense to do that. What is the thinking behind it?

Rac00n

Awards
@delsolrob
1.) I will post an actual picture afterwards (IMG Link www (dot) abload (dot) de/img/picture-608fsj.jpg ) ... but what I can say is, based on your avatar, we almost look the same from point of figure. I am a hardgainer and was looking for wheight for about 5 years...so I "pushed" myself from ~143lb to ~200lb which is, what I think, kinda good even my BF raised.

2.) Like I mentioned before, with Fullbody workout I got the best results in muscle growth and burning fat. (HIT for 4 weeks result: loss of 4kg while increasing size)

3.) I know ... I already did some diets successfull :)

4.) & 5.) Is what I need actual help with. I already took a stack of parabolon & stanozolon and I didn't even had the slightest problem, but also didn't had the result I was wishing for

@Zero V
That's why I was asking if this would make sense or not :)

bigtroop

Awards
No matter what this is a bad idea!

You may think you have the experience man and im sorry to say your not ready. Listen to us man we are only trying to help. Like the man said you need to eat. Its best if you never do this. Thats my opinion, or wait till you mature and appreciate what your doing.
I hate posts where peoples only advice is dont do it your not ready, but I gave you all the information you need to grow on this particular cycle and you said you couldnt understand it. So I think you are either faking it, which is what I am leaning towards now or option B. which im not going to say because im trying to be nice.
Good luck to you man. Go to the grocery store not the drug store.

P.S. If you run into trouble though and need help I will do my best to help you.