1st 1AD Cycle!

  1. New Member
    Toughman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    138
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    83.67%

    Talking 1st 1AD Cycle!


    Sup fellas? Hey I just started my 1AD cycle this week. I started off at 300mg/day. I got a ? I weigh 210 now so should I go ahead and jump to 600mg/day and stick with that. I was going to increase each week but thought it wouldn't be as potent since I have more bodyweight already. I have 1 more ? I still haven't decided on how long of a cycle I am going to do,4 or 6 weeks! What would be best for me? I am looking to gain some nice mass! Don't want to waste it or my time by not taking enough dosage! Thanks!

  2. New Member
    Jason161's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    239
    Rep Power
    252
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    55.06%

    Quote Originally Posted by Toughman
    Sup fellas? Hey I just started my 1AD cycle this week. I started off at 300mg/day. I got a ? I weigh 210 now so should I go ahead and jump to 600mg/day and stick with that. I was going to increase each week but thought it wouldn't be as potent since I have more bodyweight already. I have 1 more ? I still haven't decided on how long of a cycle I am going to do,4 or 6 weeks! What would be best for me? I am looking to gain some nice mass! Don't want to waste it or my time by not taking enough dosage! Thanks!
    If you dont already have 4-ad, order some ASAP. PN is fast, so is 1fast400(2 days everytime I order)
    6 weeks bro, 600mg1-ad, 900mg 4-ad, Keep nolva in case, use that at 20mg ED until symptoms are gone if they arise.
  3. New Member
    Toughman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    138
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    83.67%

    Quote Originally Posted by Jason161
    If you dont already have 4-ad, order some ASAP. PN is fast, so is 1fast400(2 days everytime I order)
    6 weeks bro, 600mg1-ad, 900mg 4-ad, Keep nolva in case, use that at 20mg ED until symptoms are gone if they arise.
    I am just going to stick to the 1AD for now. It isn't a must (4AD) correct? I have seen others that use 1AD only. I can get some nolva from my buddy if I begin gettin' gyno! What are some of the symptoms I need to watch for? Isn't itchy nipps one of them?
    •   
       

  4. Banned
    sifu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    1,395
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    15.15%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    It is very,very unlikely you will have any problems with that sort of thing. The gains would be better with the 4AD though, that much is for sure.
  5. New Member
    JerseyDevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    58
    Posts
    78
    Rep Power
    171
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    14.23%

    The trick is to use the least amount of androgens for the desired effect. I weighed 215 lbs and the following worked very well for my 1st cycle. BTW, this schedule will use exactly two bottles of 1-AD. Well almost. The last week would be 6 days @ 600 mg. People talk about 1AD like it is lightweight, but honestly my 1st cycle results were almost as good as what I'm getting now with M1T.

    Week 1 - 300 mg ED
    Week 2 - 400 mg ED
    Week 3 - 500 mg ED
    Week 4 - 600 mg ED
  6. New Member
    Toughman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    138
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    83.67%

    Quote Originally Posted by JerseyDevil
    The trick is to use the least amount of androgens for the desired effect. I weighed 215 lbs and the following worked very well for my 1st cycle. BTW, this schedule will use exactly two bottles of 1-AD. Well almost. The last week would be 6 days @ 600 mg. People talk about 1AD like it is lightweight, but honestly my 1st cycle results were almost as good as what I'm getting now with M1T.

    Week 1 - 300 mg ED
    Week 2 - 400 mg ED
    Week 3 - 500 mg ED
    Week 4 - 600 mg ED
    That's what I was going to do was increase it every week. But think I am going to go ahead and go to 600mg now the rest of the way probably to 6 weeks. What kind of gains in mass and strength did you experience? Thanks.
  7. New Member
    four20serge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    15
    Rep Power
    139
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    40.5%

    Well im on my last week of my 4 week cycle and ending it with 700mg ED. From my expirience you wont youll start noticing effects by the end of the 2 week or begining or 3 week. I had a tremendous increase in strength and endurance. Youll need to eat like a beast to gain some muscle so keep whey on handy (i drink about about 5 or 6 shakes a day and eat about 4 big meals consisting of mainly chicken and red meat with alot of whole wheat bread veggies etc.. You combine that with smoe high intensity workouts and you should see some really nice gains. Try to get 1.5 gm of protien times body weight you should be well in the 400gm of protein a day. Drink plenty of water and dont forget to drink a shake right when u wake up and before going to bed.
  8. New Member
    tatortodd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    41
    Posts
    341
    Rep Power
    312
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    48.07%

    Toughman,

    What are you doing for Post Cycle Therapy? Do you already have it on hand?

    ~Todd
  9. New Member
    four20serge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    15
    Rep Power
    139
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    40.5%

    It seems like you just bought the 1-ad without doing youre home work first. If you have not bought your bottle of 6-oxo make sure to buy it soon if you want to keep most of your gains and bring your testotorone levels back to normal.
  10. New Member
    Toughman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    138
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    83.67%

    Quote Originally Posted by four20serge
    It seems like you just bought the 1-ad without doing youre home work first. If you have not bought your bottle of 6-oxo make sure to buy it soon if you want to keep most of your gains and bring your testotorone levels back to normal.
    Not to sound rude but YES I did my homework dude. I just couldn't decide how long of a cycle I wanted to go on that's all. And I have access to either Nolva or Clomid whichever I decide. Thanks for your guys posts!
  11. New Member
    Toughman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    138
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    83.67%

    Oh yeah four20serge I am gettin' in plenty of protein. I got a 10lb bag of ON Whey. I usually eat some cottage cheese before I go to bed since it has casein protein in it which will digest slower while I sleep. Thanks for your input bro!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 1st AAS cycle IDEA experienced PH/PS user
    By Rictor33 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-25-2004, 08:46 AM
  2. 1st M1T cycle
    By psywzrd in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-09-2004, 11:48 AM
  3. PH non-responder's 1st M1T Cycle log
    By raytrade in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 01-29-2004, 12:11 AM
  4. help! 1st clen cycle
    By jordan in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-21-2003, 07:46 PM
  5. Cut before,after, or during 1AD cycle?
    By bigbadboss101 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-29-2002, 10:37 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in