How much do u hide your usage?

orangutan

orangutan

Banned
Awards
We talk about it pretty openly on this forum...But what about in real life? Do your friends/family know? What do you say in the gym when someone ask you about it seriously?

I think its funny how people are very proud of thier usage on here (As we found out in my abuse thread)...but what about in person?
just curious

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Some friends, some of which i'm helping with PH cycles. In general I never mention ****, and if someone in the gym asks me about supplementation I always take time to talk about how diet is everything.

DenDestroys

Awards
I never felt obliged until a coworker of mine checked a message on my phone while I was gone for a couple minutes, and it just so happened to be the shipment confirmation email that showed what for gear I purchased. And this pud was already taking superdrol for two months straight without any lifting experience prior, so of course he was asking me why I bought different products to accompany my cycle. So I explained to him about liver protection and post cycle therapy, but that all made him nervous cause he would have to spend more money. So, I left it go.

Back to the topic, if all these idiots in my town didn't judge a person soley how they got big, was by taking steroids, I wouldn't mind discussing it more. Once someone finds out someone has taken them though, that's the only light they'll put that person under. So I'm just going to keep my mouth shut and lift hard.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
When I was using designers, I never talked about it. It just wasn't a topic that drew attention. People, guys, at my gym understood the whole deal but if I met a female of interest, I didn't jst say 'btw, I'm on m1t'. It just wasn't a good ice breaker.
My fam only thinks I've ever taken regular supps but my wife suspects that I have used steroids yet really doesn't talk about it...but, I know that she thinks that I have yet we've never discussed it....

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I talked to my pops about it, though he isnt cool bout it. My lifting bud knows, and 2 other friends. Well they know I plan to, since I am not on anything yet. Figured they would notice the most being around me often if all of a sudden I add 15 lbs, get vascular as hell, and such. Most people wouldn't understand, so its better to tell them I switched up my workout and am eating differently or something.

Not to mention girls are a very touchy subject with it.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
If you take creatine or protein and get any growth it must be from the roids. lol

I just make fun with it, that way they never know for sure if I'm on or not.

I talk about it conservatively to a few friends, but only 1 friend really knows when Im on or not. Sometimes he is in the dark also. No one else.

F-Them.

DenDestroys

Awards
Not to mention girls are a very touchy subject with it.
Yeah, because they're all under the common misconceptions about steroid use. To quote my current girlfriend, "If you want to shrink your penis that's your decision . . ."

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, because they're all under the common misconceptions about steroid use. To quote my current girlfriend, "If you want to shrink your penis that's your decision . . ."
guys at work say that, i just inform them of there lack of knowledge.

I recommend for them to get informed in the subject to avoid from sounding like a bafoon in the future.

Media, I love it.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
guys at work say that, i just inform them of there lack of knowledge.

I recommend for them to get informed in the subject to avoid from sounding like a bafoon in the future.

Media, I love it.
After sex i told a girl i was taking prohormones and she said it was bigger and was of course confused. I think timing is key, ppl are ok with surgery mcdonalds, starbucks and smoking till they die painful deaths so let me use hormones if i make that choice.

The same laws that "protect us" by design sell our health for money at every turn.

I do not advocate for any alteration of the natural body but have in the past used PH's.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I know a PH can shrink the boys a lil, but the rod itself remains fine if I am correct lol. If anything else like stated, I could seeing it being a lil extra swoll lol.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
I know a PH can shrink the boys a lil, but the rod itself remains fine if I am correct lol. If anything else like stated, I could seeing it being a lil extra swoll lol.
It was like throwing a few extra breaths in an already inflated balloon.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
considering that these are illegal substances you would be very wise to keep it private and dont advertise your usage with others that might harm you later on! my 2cents on this!

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
considering that these are illegal substances you would be very wise to keep it private and dont advertise your usage with others that might harm you later on! my 2cents on this!
good advise. AAS, never heard of it...Oh you mean the stuff baseball players take?

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Nobody except my personal injection assistant (wife) ever knew diddly.

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
i tell.. only the people who i feel are responsible or are close friends or gf... i tell certin ppl that i may use steroids in the future but havent yet.. i work with a bunch of frat bros who have all taken injects.. but dont really know about ds/ph..so we tend to share info.. plus they all have sick domestic hooks as ijust found out..so it def worked out in my favor

also i dont feel bad telling alot of ppl that i will use test in the future..since i pretty much maxed out my potential.. before i used anything.. and am bigger then most of the uneducated ppl they know that have used illegal steroids.. i used only epi and tren solo once each.. and i was big before that

rammy222

rammy222

Awards
I scream that sh!t in the gym.. Between reps H....G.....H..!!!!! MUSCLE MILK!!! DBOL!!!! I just get a few looks but its ok

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Depends on if you plan on having kids right away...and the amount of time on cycle. I have a bud whom was on a friggin 12 week cycle of superdrol, and pp, I was like wtf? Needless to say, when he went to do his fertility check with his wife, he was screwed, yet after a while, his counts came back to normal but it took a while. Also, he had some severe problems, but that's another story.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
i talk to a few people but for the most part if somebody asks i will point them to the prohormone shelf at the local USN....if they persist about illegal aas i will get a mean look on my face and say steroids are illegal....what are you trying to say?...i look like a criminal? if you can pull this off with a straight face people usually get very flustered and walk away....ha!

player

Awards
I made sure I told Mrs. Player what was up when I started injecting recently. After she picked herself off the floor, I talked for an hour about what I was doing and how I knew what to do when sides occured. She cool with it now and I think enjoys the benefits she gets from me being on. I have no idea how these guys hide that kind of sh*t from their wives. Mine is way too smart to have me gain 20 lbs in 2 months and believe it was a new supp from the store.

My boss was looking me over the other day and I told him I was taking some OTC stuff that he was too old for and then I wrote him out a new diet plan.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
ive only told my gf and 2 close friends.....but just about everyone else suspects. when i started taking whey and creatine when i was 18 my parents were 100 positive that they were steroids:rolleyes:

my gf is definitely supportive and its great, my second cycle i didnt even tell her i started, but 2 weeks in and she was playing with my boys and said "u started again didnt u" i couldnt help but laugh and say "damn ur good"

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Depends on if you plan on having kids right away...and the amount of time on cycle. I have a bud whom was on a friggin 12 week cycle of superdrol, and pp, I was like wtf? Needless to say, when he went to do his fertility check with his wife, he was screwed, yet after a while, his counts came back to normal but it took a while. Also, he had some severe problems, but that's another story.
WTF, 12 week superdrol and PP as in phera?? WTF 12 week Test E yeah, Superdrol? Dang...

I am looking forwards to maybe The One, Epi, 1-T, and Tren... Not all at once, but one by one over the next 3-4 years once I decide to do hormonal.

Plus I plan on using SERM on everything except The One(but I have one on hand already just in case).

I still cant get over a 12 week superdrol. I mean maybe its possible, maybe I am missing something, but all the people who say 3 weeks is plenty! And some even drop out due to sides.

bigdognhb

Awards
A couple close friends. I just told my GF tonight actually that Im going to be running a cycle. She doesnt like it but If its something she cant deal with then shes not the one anyway. My parents know. They just say be careful

pitt6691

pitt6691

Awards
I used to hide it but I got tired of it. In fact I usually tell every girl I date within the first few dates. I actually can't wait until they ask me so I can tell them with my "i don't give a s**t what you think of me attitude(girls luv it). My current girlfriend asked me to go to the YMCA with her to work out and when she saw the veins in my arms she asked if I take steroids in an accusatory tone of voice. Without hesitation I said "I sure do" and looked her right in the eyes. I think she was so shocked at my honesty and confidence that all she said was "Oh...ok" and that was it. Been with her for over a year. The only ones I won't tell are my parents.

LAGear

LAGear

Awards
  • Established
I tell nobody. Only done one cycle but even if I do another I will tell noone.

Not sure how many excuses I can keep coming up with for not drinking though. I'm a reputed drinker amongst my friends and it's weird when I suddenly and inexplicably refuse to drink for weeks.

Funny thing is since I started researching this stuff I have a friend that I now suspect has used. He's obsessed with the subject and very knowledgeable. I put two and two together and I think he's used gear. But I'll never confront him, he'll deny it and I really don't care.
What are you talking about? There's plenty of gear that's legally sold. Designer steroids ARE steroids and ARE legal.
I scream that sh!t in the gym.. Between reps H....G.....H..!!!!! MUSCLE MILK!!! DBOL!!!! I just get a few looks but its ok
LOL

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
I absolutely agree and think this is one of the smartest responses in this thread. No offense to anyone particular, but it seems like some guys have no concept of how things can come back to haunt you.

muller

muller

Awards
Never really understood how I can ask my friend how he lost all that weight and he can proudly say "Lipo-6!" or any diet pill and everyone else will say "Good job man!!" then they'd ask "by the way howd you get so big?" and I'd say "oh, I use steroids" and then you hear a scratching record player followed by Crickets...

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
I tell nobody. Only done one cycle but even if I do another I will tell noone.

Not sure how many excuses I can keep coming up with for not drinking though. I'm a reputed drinker amongst my friends and it's weird when I suddenly and inexplicably refuse to drink for weeks.

Funny thing is since I started researching this stuff I have a friend that I now suspect has used. He's obsessed with the subject and very knowledgeable. I put two and two together and I think he's used gear. But I'll never confront him, he'll deny it and I really don't care.

What are you talking about? There's plenty of gear that's legally sold. Designer steroids ARE steroids and ARE legal.

LOL
the question is about AAS and not legal DS/PH, you obviously don't understand the legal consequences of being cough in the possession of an illegal substance or are too naive to think you're above the law.. or maybe you live outside of the US where they have different laws.

orangutan

orangutan

Banned
Awards
I absolutely agree and think this is one of the smartest responses in this thread. No offense to anyone particular, but it seems like some guys have no concept of how things can come back to haunt you.
ohya definently bro...u should never talk about anything illegal....ive neeever talked about weed amoust my buddies:rolleyes: ..pssh i guess im just a real daredevil

orangutan

orangutan

Banned
Awards
I used to hide it but I got tired of it. In fact I usually tell every girl I date within the first few dates. I actually can't wait until they ask me so I can tell them with my "i don't give a s**t what you think of me attitude(girls luv it). My current girlfriend asked me to go to the YMCA with her to work out and when she saw the veins in my arms she asked if I take steroids in an accusatory tone of voice. Without hesitation I said "I sure do" and looked her right in the eyes. I think she was so shocked at my honesty and confidence that all she said was "Oh...ok" and that was it. Been with her for over a year. The only ones I won't tell are my parents.
lol..fucckin hilarious. same approach here

when the question comes up in the gym...i say "all kinds of juice"

LAGear

LAGear

Awards
  • Established
the question is about AAS and not legal DS/PH, you obviously don't understand the legal consequences of being cough in the possession of an illegal substance or are too naive to think you're above the law.. or maybe you live outside of the US where they have different laws.
Reading comprehension needs some help.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I would personally be a bit afraid to tell a girlfriend. Though it is a must, and I think she would know anyways...with changes lol.

orangutan

orangutan

Banned
Awards
I would personally be a bit afraid to tell a girlfriend. Though it is a must, and I think she would know anyways...with changes lol.
ya true, plus u know girls chit-chat

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
ya true, plus u know girls chit-chat
Well it wouldnt be too bad unless I was pinning, then it would be weird.

Women do chit chat. I am afraid the buds that do know I plan to use some this winter will get jealous and say something lol

orangutan

orangutan

Banned
Awards
Well it wouldnt be too bad unless I was pinning, then it would be weird.

Women do chit chat. I am afraid the buds that do know I plan to use some this winter will get jealous and say something lol
when i got huge and ripped, i dont think i had one friend that wasnt jealous.. but it is a good jealous, its the kind that makes them get a gym membership and start eating right

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I tell no one!

MPFit

MPFit

Awards
  • Established
i only tell my brother.. who's always had an interest in doing it with me (I've done 3 cycles) but has never done it.. we're really close and I trust him with anything.

FAMOUSX1

Awards
I told my gf that I was starting a cycle and she said just be careful, and last night I let her pin me.
And I told her if I find out she having a girls night and she spills the beans, Im gonna come home and roid rage all of them. LOL

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
A few of my good friends who I trust know just incase anything happens I bhave someone to turn to if I need help with anything. Also the ones who know mostly know or are in the health field. I hide it from all other people including family and girlfriend. She mentioned it today and I laughed in her face.

Why is ok for other poeople to harm their body how they want but we look like the bbad people when most people who use probhably have the healthiest diet and habits aside from usuage.

MarleyDog

Awards
I keep this close to vest. Everything I have done in the past have been relatively mild PH's or designers, i.e. tren, epi, h-drol so drastic size change never happens. Even still, I get asked about once a month from folks in the gym or pool and I usually answer "I don't take anything you can't get at your neighborhood supplement store" (slight lie, if you consider SERMs). I also push food, sleep, and less/no booze - as half the folks that ask would really benefit from those things more than any thing else.

orangutan

orangutan

Banned
Awards
i found that most people are expecting u to give an excuse....if u just say "i'm on all kinds of sh!t" straight up, it usually just shocks them lol.... and it leaves them confused because why would u say that if u really were right?

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
i found that most people are expecting u to give an excuse....if u just say "i'm on all kinds of sh!t" straight up, it usually just shocks them lol.... and it leaves them confused because why would u say that if u really were right?
I am on TunaBolic and Banana-Drol! GEEEETTTT SOME!

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
Nobody knows. Some have there suspicions and some have made joking comments but i've never come out and said "yes".

Einherjer89

Awards
I've done 2 cycles, and the only one that knows im on the juice is my sister.. And god forbid anyone else would know, even the OTC hormones are illegal here in Norway! u get sent down for that ****

LAGear

LAGear

Awards
  • Established
A few of my good friends who I trust know just incase anything happens I bhave someone to turn to if I need help with anything. Also the ones who know mostly know or are in the health field. I hide it from all other people including family and girlfriend. She mentioned it today and I laughed in her face.

Why is ok for other poeople to harm their body how they want but we look like the bbad people when most people who use probhably have the healthiest diet and habits aside from usuage.
I've actually thought about this. Like I need to leave a note somewhere in case I get into an accident that someone needs to bring me my PCT so I don't stop cold turkey.

And I agree with your second point. People get all kinds of crazy procedures to enhance their appearance and it's not frowned upon nearly as much as steroids are. Drug and alcohol abusers are higher up the totem pole than steroid users.

I am on TunaBolic and Banana-Drol! GEEEETTTT SOME!
LMAO

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
i have a freind who was recently busted, his gym was raided...they found coke and steroids....i was there when he saw his mom for the first time after it happened....her exact words were...."i can understand why you would want to try cocaine, but, steroids! What were you thinking, that can kill you!" I was blown away...she would rather have her son doing blow then gear....society has such a taboo on steroids...i keep it to myself...

GTmauf

Awards
i have a freind who was recently busted, his gym was raided...they found coke and steroids....i was there when he saw his mom for the first time after it happened....her exact words were...."i can understand why you would want to try cocaine, but, steroids! What were you thinking, that can kill you!" I was blown away...she would rather have her son doing blow then gear....society has such a taboo on steroids...i keep it to myself...
So sad....This is just downright ridiculous.