Legallity of these pro-hormones
- 06-01-2009, 01:40 AM
- 06-01-2009, 02:23 AM
- 06-01-2009, 04:47 PM
ya, if it's on nutraplanet or bb's store your good to go with no legal worries bro.
06-01-2009, 04:50 PM
Legal loopholes that are open at present in the US, but may not remain so indefinitely. Especially with negative exposure seen recently for the 4,9-estradiene "Tren" product.
06-13-2009, 12:16 AM
Steve, when you mention the 4,9 estra are you meaning sus500 by GET? is it going to be off the market soon?
06-13-2009, 02:59 AM
06-13-2009, 11:36 AM
06-13-2009, 12:20 PM
Stock up now! Seriously.
PM me with any order questions and concerns
06-13-2009, 12:23 PM
06-13-2009, 06:47 PM
06-13-2009, 07:03 PM
06-13-2009, 07:10 PM
06-13-2009, 07:34 PM
Thats disapointing. Another massive ph ban. Another blow to the world of weight lifting. I love how ph is legal and theyre banning it so ppl will just flat out move to the world of illegal anabolics. smart move gov'...smart move..
Similar Forum Threads
- By rs_pwner in forum SupplementsReplies: 14Last Post: 06-10-2011, 09:23 PM
- By Ceckert51 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 29Last Post: 07-26-2009, 06:53 PM
- By mbelshaw643 in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 07-26-2009, 04:15 PM
- By at1010 in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 04-06-2009, 01:51 PM
- By kraftkid in forum AnabolicsReplies: 14Last Post: 05-26-2004, 05:21 AM