Legallity of these pro-hormones
- 06-01-2009, 12:40 AM
- 06-01-2009, 01:23 AM
- 06-01-2009, 03:47 PM
ya, if it's on nutraplanet or bb's store your good to go with no legal worries bro.
06-01-2009, 03:50 PM
Legal loopholes that are open at present in the US, but may not remain so indefinitely. Especially with negative exposure seen recently for the 4,9-estradiene "Tren" product.
06-12-2009, 11:16 PM
Steve, when you mention the 4,9 estra are you meaning sus500 by GET? is it going to be off the market soon?
06-13-2009, 01:59 AM
06-13-2009, 10:36 AM
06-13-2009, 11:20 AM
Stock up now! Seriously.
PM me with any order questions and concerns
06-13-2009, 11:23 AM
06-13-2009, 05:47 PM
06-13-2009, 06:03 PM
06-13-2009, 06:10 PM
06-13-2009, 06:34 PM
Thats disapointing. Another massive ph ban. Another blow to the world of weight lifting. I love how ph is legal and theyre banning it so ppl will just flat out move to the world of illegal anabolics. smart move gov'...smart move..
Similar Forum Threads
- By rs_pwner in forum SupplementsReplies: 14Last Post: 06-10-2011, 08:23 PM
- By Ceckert51 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 29Last Post: 07-26-2009, 05:53 PM
- By mbelshaw643 in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 07-26-2009, 03:15 PM
- By at1010 in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 04-06-2009, 12:51 PM
- By kraftkid in forum AnabolicsReplies: 14Last Post: 05-26-2004, 04:21 AM