No gains on Spawn.

manzolis

Awards
Hello, I have been taking SPAWN for two weeks now, currently taking 3 pills daily and haven't felt or seen anything yet, no gains, no sides, nothing. I am wondering if I should increase dosage (take more daily) or possible stack with something else. I am 47 yrs. old, 260lbs. and in good shape, good amount of muscle although BF% has been creeping up but not out of control. I have been a natural bodybuilder on and off for 30 yrs. but just started for the first time in many years about 6 mos. ago. Any ideas would be appreciated!

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Hello, I have been taking SPAWN for two weeks now, currently taking 3 pills daily and haven't felt or seen anything yet, no gains, no sides, nothing. I am wondering if I should increase dosage (take more daily) or possible stack with something else. I am 47 yrs. old, 260lbs. and in good shape, good amount of muscle although BF% has been creeping up but not out of control. I have been a natural bodybuilder on and off for 30 yrs. but just started for the first time in many years about 6 mos. ago. Any ideas would be appreciated!
Not sure boss, first negative review i've read about spawn. I personally plan on buying both the epi and tren that are present in spawn separately so that the dosage can be more controlled. I wouldn't increase dosage. Get your diet in check and train your ass off.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Give it another week, when I did my epi cycle it did not kick in till the 3rd week but then when it did I was really pumped in every workout well in to my pct, theres some spawn logs going on right now Id recommend to jump in with your questions, but again 2 weeks may not be enough to kick in hang in there.

manzolis

Awards
Give it another week, when I did my epi cycle it did not kick in till the 3rd week but then when it did I was really pumped in every workout well in to my pct, theres some spawn logs going on right now Id recommend to jump in with your questions, but again 2 weeks may not be enough to kick in hang in there.
Thanks man, that is the info. based on your experience that I was looking for. Suggetsed cycle for the SPAWN is 4 weeks and it doesn't even start kicking in until the 3rd week! I may need something stronger. After looking at many, many posts, it seems that that avg. member taking a ph weighs about 50% less than I do. I have heard that the dosages of ph's can be dependent on bodyweight. Also, I've always had a relatively high resistence to drugs (usually need about 50% more for them to even start working), so given this, I may be a bad candidate for orals of any type as I'll need more and thus risk the more sides. Maybe I should be considering something stronger in the injectables?

PS - liked your Epistane FAQ.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Thanks man, that is the info. based on your experience that I was looking for. Suggetsed cycle for the SPAWN is 4 weeks and it doesn't even start kicking in until the 3rd week! I may need something stronger. After looking at many, many posts, it seems that that avg. member taking a ph weighs about 50% less than I do. I have heard that the dosages of ph's can be dependent on bodyweight. Also, I've always had a relatively high resistence to drugs (usually need about 50% more for them to even start working), so given this, I may be a bad candidate for orals of any type as I'll need more and thus risk the more sides. Maybe I should be considering something stronger in the injectables?

PS - liked your Epistane FAQ.
I can't make any recommendations on injectables since I have no experience you would not want any tips from me ;) maybe others can chime in... there are other stronger PH's out there like THE ONE and 1T-Tren they both have rave reviews here on the board, I will be trying out a bridge stack of havoc and x-tren in the future that should be a good combo since tren kicks in right away!

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
the tren should have kicked in much faster - a week is all it takes for full effect. epi i understand takes longer to kick in.

the tren really doesn't get absorbed well unless you're dosing the pills with meals (read 5g of fat minimum).

other than that, i really don't know what to say here. you may want to increase the dose if there's nothing else to address.

manzolis

Awards
Thanks for the suggestion, I'll give it a try, although my stomach is rarely empty of heavy food. I'll make sure I take it with my omega 3 pills or coconut oil if not with a meal. Rather than order more Spawn, I'm leaning toward trying a different PH like The One or Tri Methyl X, whatever is the strongest out there, I'll have to do a little more research.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the suggestion, I'll give it a try, although my stomach is rarely empty of heavy food. I'll make sure I take it with my omega 3 pills or coconut oil if not with a meal. Rather than order more Spawn, I'm leaning toward trying a different PH like The One or Tri Methyl X, whatever is the strongest out there, I'll have to do a little more research.
whenever i dose tren, i take 5g of omega 3's with it just to be safe and hit that 5g mark. give that a try for 4 days before you reconsider getting another bottle.

manzolis

Awards
Back with an update. Week 3 and still not much happening, possibly a slight increase in size after I started taking Spawn with 5 g. of fat. Hard to tell though could be anything I guess. I am at this point going to give the Spawn some credit and assume that it is somewhat working (although I am not impressed with Myogenix Spawn as some of the capsules weren't even full). If I up my current dosage from 3 pills daily I am going to get Epistane and Tren-X seperate rather than another bottle of Spawn. Therefore, lackluster gains I am attributing to a dosing issue. I have 2 options, up the current dosage to 6 pills daily (please no responses on liver, kidney damage etc.) or stack with something else. Since my libido seems to be way down, I'd prefer to stack with something that will help up the libido as well. Any thoughts?

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
keep taking it, watch your diet, and drink absolutely no alcohol.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
Back with an update. Week 3 and still not much happening, possibly a slight increase in size after I started taking Spawn with 5 g. of fat. Hard to tell though could be anything I guess. I am at this point going to give the Spawn some credit and assume that it is somewhat working (although I am not impressed with Myogenix Spawn as some of the capsules weren't even full). If I up my current dosage from 3 pills daily I am going to get Epistane and Tren-X seperate rather than another bottle of Spawn. Therefore, lackluster gains I am attributing to a dosing issue. I have 2 options, up the current dosage to 6 pills daily (please no responses on liver, kidney damage etc.) or stack with something else. Since my libido seems to be way down, I'd prefer to stack with something that will help up the libido as well. Any thoughts?
this may be your issue right there. 3x 3/4 full caps would only net you 75mg of tren, which won't give you huge results. the 24mg of epi would be cut down to 18mg..... i would leave a message at myogenix's website and ask them what they're going to do about it. also call up the company you bought it from, and see what they have to say.

and to answer your question, 6 caps will do no serious liver damage, though i'd bump up to 4 caps rather than doubling your dose. tren is notorious for bad sides when dosed over 120mg, and we have no clear idea when that will happen, though at 6 caps its almost a given. if you're considering buying these compounds separately, you may try dienedrone by AMS which i can vouch for personally, and their reps are top notch. also, epi by IBE - their reps are pretty solid.

manzolis

Awards
Could be right, I am going to run the cycle another 3 wks. (total 6 wks.) Given the Spawn's composition (Epi/Tren) what would compliment it in a stack? Not worried about sides, just needs to be strong and up to old libido!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
this may be your issue right there. 3x 3/4 full caps would only net you 75mg of tren, which won't give you huge results. the 24mg of epi would be cut down to 18mg..... i would leave a message at myogenix's website and ask them what they're going to do about it. also call up the company you bought it from, and see what they have to say.
good advice here.

manzolis

Awards
I did call company that I bought from they said to contact Myogenix. I contacted Myogenix and thought I wanted something for free and couldn't seem to understand that the issue was quality control and decreased effectiveness of the daily dose! Oh well.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
I did call company that I bought from they said to contact Myogenix. I contacted Myogenix and thought I wanted something for free and couldn't seem to understand that the issue was quality control and decreased effectiveness of the daily dose! Oh well.
send them a photo pic of your not full caps. tell them you are unsatisfied with their compound, and after giving it 2 weeks to do something, it hasn't. tell them the caps aren't full, and you suspect their quality control missed this batch.

if they refuse to correct the issue, let us know.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
Could be right, I am going to run the cycle another 3 wks. (total 6 wks.) Given the Spawn's composition (Epi/Tren) what would compliment it in a stack? Not worried about sides, just needs to be strong and up to old libido!
epi/tren by itself should be very potent. i wouldn't bother adding anything to that stack other than upping the dose.

post 11 was being edited while you responded, sorry about that.

manzolis

Awards
I had multiple emails with the President and explained all this (minus the pic), while he was responsive, he just couldn't seem to understand the importance of the capsules being full and kept approaching the problem from a total shortage amount for the bottle. He offered me the difference in the shorted amount of 18 pills, as he calculated it, but again, I wasn't looking for that, and really the whole bottle is in question at this point not just 18 pills.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
I had multiple emails with the President and explained all this (minus the pic), while he was responsive, he just couldn't seem to understand the importance of the capsules being full and kept approaching the problem from a total shortage amount for the bottle. He offered me the difference in the shorted amount of 18 pills, as he calculated it, but again, I wasn't looking for that, and really the whole bottle is in question at this point not just 18 pills.
i would respond that they can send you a bottle from a different stock number, and you'll be glad to return any unused caps from the bottle you have. if they refuse that, which IMO is a very reasonable offer....

you can offer to post a pic of the semi-full caps, and posts of their "emailed responses" so others can get a clear understanding of their regard for customers and their product, on a few "bodybuilding" websites, so everyone has a crystal clear image of how myogenix feels about their clients.

Derek123

Awards
the very first negative thought on spawn.. maybe you're doin somethin wrong lol...

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
if the caps are only 3/4 full, he doesn't have any explaining to do. IMO.

GoHard247

Awards
I just purchased something called Epivol, It's supposed to be a stronger Spawn. IDK, though, heard good things, haven't started yet.

illgixxer

Awards
  • Established
I can't make any recommendations on injectables since I have no experience you would not want any tips from me ;) maybe others can chime in... there are other stronger PH's out there like THE ONE and 1T-Tren they both have rave reviews here on the board, I will be trying out a bridge stack of havoc and x-tren in the future that should be a good combo since tren kicks in right away!
you sure THE ONE is a stronger ph than Spawn? I had the impression that it was pretty mild. I just finished a cycle of it and liked it but didn't gain their advertised 10-15lbs, 6 lbs but was hard as a rock.