Tren Extreme PCT P6 Extreme

bradddddddddd

Awards
I just recently picked up a bottle of Tren Extreme by American Cellular Labs and for my PCT bought P6 extreme by Cellucor. I picked up some liver support as well to run during my PCT. This is my first cycle of ph's and I plan on starting it tomorrow. Is there anything else I should get thats important before starting my cycle?

jdorazio

Awards
possibly some clomid on hand for pct since tren can be very suppresive, some p5p and vitex for progestrine (sp?) sides that you may encounter whether it be on cycle or pct.

bradddddddddd

Awards
possibly some clomid on hand for pct since tren can be very suppresive, some p5p and vitex for progestrine (sp?) sides that you may encounter whether it be on cycle or pct.
where can i get some clomid?

jdorazio

Awards
i cant post sources but if you hit the forum search button and look around theres plenty of info on where to find some, i hope this helps.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
where can i get some clomid?
it's against the board rules to discuss any sources whether its AAS or prescriptions (BTW clomid requires a prescription), if you dont find the information you need on other threads here use google for your search.