Dreaded Estrogen!!!

KeepBuilding

KeepBuilding

Awards
:nervous:Ok guys, I come to you for some suggestions. I'm doing a cycle of just Magna Drol. If I'm worried about stupid estrogen sides what should I run with it??? Also, I'm looking to keep it OTC if I could. Suggestions would be greatly appreciated...

KeepBuilding

KeepBuilding

Awards
Yeah that much I know, didn't know if people had better experience with certain ones. Thanks for the info!! I'll probably pick one up soon just to put my mind at ease!

repmks

repmks

Awards
  • Established
:nervous:Ok guys, I come to you for some suggestions. I'm doing a cycle of just Magna Drol. If I'm worried about stupid estrogen sides what should I run with it??? Also, I'm looking to keep it OTC if I could. Suggestions would be greatly appreciated...
before you buy an ai. tell me what is in magna drol. the actives and what they are clones of. if they dont aromatize there wouldnt be a point running an ai.

Mars1107

you know estrogen has postive benefits too. But your probally worried about gyno.

You know, id probally go with a low dose transdermal formestane by CEL, and then whatever your doing for PCT.

KeepBuilding

KeepBuilding

Awards
Yup I know our bodies need some but of course gyno is always in the back of my mind. Appreciate the help guys...