AAS mixed with Prohormones make any sense?

skalami

Awards
Hey guys just something i was wondering. If say hypothetically someone could get ahold of gear but it was limited in supply and costly (eg they are at the way bottom end of the food chain forced to go through 500+ greedy middlemen) would it make any sense at all to grab half gear half prohormones for a cycle?

If so what would be good to stack with? Would Dianabol plus X-Mass be at all good? Or Mass Xtreme (or its clones) and something else?

just wondering. Im thinking the AAS would be Oral.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
well if the AAS is oral then the PH/PS would be too. people don't like mixing 2 methyl together, due to liver stress. this is up to you if you want 2 methyl's together. there are some tren ps/ph products that are not methyl, you could incorperate that into a oral cycle. i would go with inject AAS and a oral like PP or SD to kick it off with. maybe PP or SD for 3 or 4 weeks at a moderate does with Test-e or Test-c for 10-14 weeks after that, depending on your experience. 10 weeks would be good for a beginner, like me. my first inject cycle will be in a couple of months. Test-e 500mgs for 10 weeks, Dbol weeks 1-4 40mgs ED.

muller

muller

Awards
you could get alot of m1,4add and xmass, since the first one converts to dbol

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
"prohormones" are steroids, so it's just stacking steroids, not mixing different things.

Stack an injectable with an oral, best route obviously.

isoc

Awards
  • Established
well if the AAS is oral then the PH/PS would be too. people don't like mixing 2 methyl together, due to liver stress. this is up to you if you want 2 methyl's together. there are some tren ps/ph products that are not methyl, you could incorperate that into a oral cycle. i would go with inject AAS and a oral like PP or SD to kick it off with. maybe PP or SD for 3 or 4 weeks at a moderate does with Test-e or Test-c for 10-14 weeks after that, depending on your experience. 10 weeks would be good for a beginner, like me. my first inject cycle will be in a couple of months. Test-e 500mgs for 10 weeks, Dbol weeks 1-4 40mgs ED.
do this, if no injectible, then just pick one oral, either ds or illegal gear, up to you, unless your ds is a non-methyl. In this case, I would suggest Bold+Dbol, as EQ and Dbol is a fairly common stack, or component of a stack. Best bet is test+oral kickstart. Also, if first inj cycle, you may be surprised at what only 250-375 mgs of test per week can do, so even if you can only afford 1 10 c bottle I would jump on it (assuming 250 mgs per ml, then that would be 1-1.5 ml's per week)

skalami

Awards
Thank you isoc, i think if/when im ready for this stuff i will try to get my hands on an oral or hopefully by that time be comfortable with nd have accesss to an injectable or if none of those then a methyl with a non-methyl.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
alot of people use superdrol to jumpstart a test-e cycle. since test e takes about 2-3 weeks to start showing up, you can run superdrol to kickstart