Bridging m-drol with???

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
I recently finished an m-drol cycle, and am currently in my pct for it. Im going to take about 4 months off any stuff. However I still have about 30 capsules of the mdrol (10mg each), and i thought it might be convienent to bride it intop a cycle of something else. What would be a ideal product ot use after this?

when i did my cycle before, 10mg a day was plenty btw

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
lots of people bridge pplex into m-drol...might wanna look into that

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
lots of people bridge pplex into m-drol...might wanna look into that
I'll be doing that this winter or fall, cant wait. You could also do something like Epi/Bold bridged into Mdrol.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I was pondering the infamous Phera/SD bridge when i thought about something that sounded more appealing to me

More appealing to me cuz i like pulsing

Phera 30/30/40/40/40
SD pulse MWF 10/20/20/30/30

So it's a 5 week phera cycle with SD pulsed on top. Probably doesn't appeal to most people but i was considering it for an end of the year run. I said i'd be done with orals only but Phera and SD kick the **** out of testosterone from MY experience.

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
I said i'd be done with orals only but Phera and SD kick the **** out of testosterone from MY experience.
WOW, really? Do you mean stacked together?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
WOW, really? Do you mean stacked together?
No i just mean Superdrol and Phera Plex generally worked much better than 700mg of test a week for me in terms of gains.

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
thanks dudes the pp into mdrol seems like the best choice form my research