so ive been to the doctor to get checked on a varicocele he confirmed that i have it..although i cant get the operation yet due to no health insurance..i am however gettijg health insurance from work in a bout a month so ill get it done then..ive done an epi cycle about 4 moths ago gained about 15-20 lbs and wanna run another cycle....should i wait until i get my varicocele taken care of or shouod i just run a 4 week cycle of epi now and just get my varicocle taken care of during pct??
fyi...after epi cycle balls returrned to normal but within a few weeks i gotten a varicocele and balls have strunken alreadly atropied no luck of size difference with any herbal test boosters..but i also believe ive had a varicocele for many months but was never aware of it
wanna get big for the summer menggggg!!