- 01-22-2004, 03:02 PM
I am currently on a cycle of 1test(animal test) and 4ad(400mg everyday) and noticed a little puffiness in my nipples so i started with 6-oxo and i discontinued use. My question is if this is the beginning of gyno does it mean that i am predisposed and i should just stay away from AAS altogether. I was planning on running a cycle of test enan. and was wondering if that would be the best choice for someone who is predisposed. Thanks for your input.
- 01-22-2004, 04:17 PM
It may be gyno symptoms or it may not.
My guess, it was not gyno. However, if you choose to use AAS, such issues can be controlled.
- 01-22-2004, 04:24 PM
You need something alittle stronger the 6-oxo next time to bro. Im with size, I doubt its gyno, but only you can make that call.
Are you sure that your predisposed to gyno or is that just a guess off of this scenario?
How long have you been on cycle?
01-22-2004, 05:45 PM
it's just my guess judging from the scenario. Next time i will have nolva for sure. This time i was just dumb, my source was taking too long and i was too
anxious to start. That won't be the case at all when i go for real gear.
Similar Forum Threads
- By alpha6164 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 22Last Post: 06-11-2013, 05:55 PM
- By metacat in forum PicsReplies: 36Last Post: 07-08-2011, 12:30 AM
- By PLer in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 05-17-2009, 11:52 PM
- By pinzino in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 03-11-2003, 06:01 PM
- By Rictor33 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 16Last Post: 02-21-2003, 11:26 PM