Inj. Cycle, I think this is it. - AnabolicMinds.com

Inj. Cycle, I think this is it.

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.

Inj. Cycle, I think this is it.

So, I want a cycle that looks cool on paper, and looks practical...Im not really that into bulking anymore reached my personal requirement. I do not want to be one of those guys that bulks his entire life and never cuts. Big is cool, but big and ripped is even cooler!

My calves/quads/ass/ hams need more work. They're not terrible, but I need proportion if anything. Its time to play catch up. Im done squatting, my knees are ****ed as it is, runs in the family. Leg presses and machines are my safest choices.

Wk 1-3 Prop 400mg/wk
    wk 1-10 Enth 750mg/wk
    wk 8-13 Winny 50mg ED
    wk 3-12 HCG 500iu x2
    wk 1-13 Letro 1.25mg E3D

Wk 14-17 Nolva 40/40/20/20
    wk 14-17 Clmid 150 first 3days/100/100/50/50
    wk 14-17 Clen 40mcg ED
    Wk 14-17 Sustain Alpha

Wk 1-17 Sam-E 400mg ED

Considering a fat burner non-stimulant based for on & off.

Critique it, lemme know before I buy.

I know letro/winnny has a good chance of pain on my joints. Test converts a lot in my body, I gotta play it safe, adex sucked for insurance.

2. Banned
    Stats
    5'5"   lbs.

Wow, over a gram a week of test and your only 201 lbs? Sounds like a lot.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bigmoe65 View Post
    Wow, over a gram a week of test and your only 201 lbs? Sounds like a lot.

I prefer not too run orals as least as possible. I don't ever plan on running anything but test with different esters.

The first 2.5 weeks will be Prop, then Ill discontinue use, and continue to use Enth for the remainder of my cycle.
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

so you wanna cut?

i would do prop, tren ace, winny

or prop, tren ace, masterone
  5. Snuggle Club™ mascot
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Why Clen in PCT?
    Recent log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.

Im still new to the game, 2nd cycle..Im not down for 12wk EOD injections, still a rookie. Tren isn't that a bit drastic for a 2nd cycle?
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bpmartyr View Post
    Why Clen in PCT?
    40mcg's to use it for its ability to retain some muscle, plus coming off cycle, Ill feel a bit tired and need the extra push to get through my days, and im gonna be aiming for leaning out anyways, its 1-2-3- punch for me.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.

thats a lot for a 2nd cycle, id go with sustanon 500mgs a week if you want different esters. you might wanna look into stacking some EQ with your winny as well that should get you good and shredded
  9. Elite Member

if u are wellllllllll aware of tren's possible sides then i see no problem running it in a second cycle
  10. Banned
    Stats
    5'5"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DrivenDreams View Post

I prefer not too run orals as least as possible. I don't ever plan on running anything but test with different esters.

The first 2.5 weeks will be Prop, then Ill discontinue use, and continue to use Enth for the remainder of my cycle.
    I really dont see any reason to run 2 different types of test, unless you have some already. Also I wouldnt run any more than 500 mgs a week, not necessary. Here's an example of what my friend and I would run and he was 235 lbs.

week 1 front load 750 mgs of test enanthate

week 2-12 250 mgs enanthate with 250 mgs of deca or sustanon

My first 2 cycle were only enanthate at 250 mgs a week and I kept 10 pounds on each, without pct. Same with my friend. My point is you can gain a lot of weight on lower dosages.
  11. New Member

too much test for a cutter and probably even for a bulker, drop down to 500 mgs per week, drop the prop kickstart, and start winny week 1, dropping the test should allow for dropping the letro, dont use ancillaries unless needed. I would increase the winny to 10 weeks (I am assuming the winny is injectable if not then only run 6 weeks), and drop the test to 10 weeks. You could actually get by with injectible winny Mon-Fri only if $ is an issue (I have done before and does work ok, and would be preferable to oral winny)

1-10 500 mgs test enan
    1-10 50 mgs winny ed

then pct

Simple and direct. I dont think you would be limited to non stim fat burners on cycle, though that is your choice. By the way, if test sides start to show, ie bloat, etc. use ancillaries then, but also try dropping the dosage a little and then drop the ancillary. Use as few drugs as possible to attain your goals, not as much as possible. this is safer, and cheaper, 10 weeks is a long time so have patience, dont judge dosage etc. by week2 or 3, give it a good month or so.
  12. Banned
    Stats
    5'5"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by isoc View Post
    too much test for a cutter and probably even for a bulker, drop down to 500 mgs per week, drop the prop kickstart, and start winny week 1, dropping the test should allow for dropping the letro, dont use ancillaries unless needed. I would increase the winny to 10 weeks (I am assuming the winny is injectable if not then only run 6 weeks), and drop the test to 10 weeks. You could actually get by with injectible winny Mon-Fri only if $ is an issue (I have done before and does work ok, and would be preferable to oral winny)

1-10 500 mgs test enan
    1-10 50 mgs winny ed

then pct

Simple and direct. I dont think you would be limited to non stim fat burners on cycle, though that is your choice. By the way, if test sides start to show, ie bloat, etc. use ancillaries then, but also try dropping the dosage a little and then drop the ancillary. Use as few drugs as possible to attain your goals, not as much as possible. this is safer, and cheaper, 10 weeks is a long time so have patience, dont judge dosage etc. by week2 or 3, give it a good month or so.
    Execellent post!!! I think people tend to really over think and over do their cycles. A good example is take a look at a epistane cycle that some people run around here, they are taking so much crap for 4 week cycle its comical. Stick to the basics people.
  13. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by bigmoe65 View Post
    Execellent post!!! I think people tend to really over think and over do their cycles. A good example is take a look at a epistane cycle that some people run around here, they are taking so much crap for 4 week cycle its comical. Stick to the basics people.

Amen, safer, cheaper, and jsut as effective. I choose not to run illegals anymore, but when I did I never used more than 2 compounds at a time, never more than 1250 total mgs per week, most of the time I was around 750mgs per week and had very noticeable results. Unfortunately stayed on waaaayyyy too long, but that is another story...

Another side benefit is that some people respond better to certain drugs than others. By running minimal compounds you know what works and what doesnt for you as an individual, which makes for more productive future cycles. It is cool to try new things, but honestly if Test+Winny gets you big, hard, and strong, why take much else? I will admit to taking just about everything under the sun once, with the exception of anavar and halotestin, but there were a number of things I didnt take more than once.
  14. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.

Good posts. Thanks to whom contributed thus far.

Inj. Winny, I cant afford it.

500mgs of Enth last cycle had given me gyno issues, so Letro IS WHAT I AM USING. Adex did squat for me. no more risks.
    I've re-thought the cycle

Test E 1-12 500mg
    Tbol 1-4 50mg ED
    Winstrol 8-14 50mg ED

Cardio 3-4x/ a week 15.5 miles

6'1

What ya'll think?

I need to keep it to the basics. It doesn't need to be complex.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-03-2011, 04:06 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-06-2010, 09:29 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-07-2009, 02:39 PM
  4. H-Drol Pre-Cycle, Cycle, Post-Cycle
    By KIRK24 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-09-2008, 07:16 PM