Flu like symptoms with M1T?

Did you experience flu like symptoms with M1T? Which brand?

• No

Votes: 94 48.2%
  • Yes, Kilo/Gaspari

Votes: 15 7.7%
  • Yes, Legal Gear

Votes: 27 13.8%
  • Yes, A.M.T.

Votes: 3 1.5%
  • Yes, Underground Labs

Votes: 38 19.5%
  • Yes, VPX

Votes: 2 1.0%
  • Yes, Other

Votes: 16 8.2%

• Total voters

xarmyguy26

Awards
I have read a lot of posts with people getting flu like symptoms within the first three days of starting a cycle of M1T. My questions are how many have experienced this and what brand of product were you using? Just curious. I am starting the second phase of my 2 on 2 off M1T/4AD cycle. I experienced these symptoms both times using the kilo/Gaspari brand.
----BTW I tried doing a search but the words M1T and flu are under the 4 letter minimum.

Last edited:

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
I have read a lot of posts with people getting flu like symptoms within the first three days of starting a cycle of M1T. My questions are how many have experienced this and what brand of product were you using? Just curious. I am starting the second phase of my 2 on 2 off M1T/4AD cycle. I experienced these symptoms both times using the kilo/Gaspari brand.
----BTW I tried doing a search but the words M1T and flu are under the 4 letter minimum so dont start whining like little girls.
I'm not sure why you would think the brand would matter. It's the compound that causes it. For future reference you can use a wildcard to search words under 4 letters. Try M1T* or flu*. BTW lose the attitude. Doing your own research is expected on this board, so mods and members are free to whine all they want when someone hasn't done their research. Starting a thread with a remark like that is not going to get you very far.

xarmyguy26

Awards
All better now, I guess you are right about my comment. I am doing the poll because you never know maybe someone's batch is not pure or something to that effect.

ke0ki

Board Supporter
Awards
i am on day 4 of my first m1t cycle at 10mg a day. i had the flu about 1 1/2 months ago and developed a nasty cough with it. it had been gone for 2 weeks before i started the cycle, and has now returned. it is especially bad a few hours after i take my 10mg dosing. i am assuming it is the m1t causing it.

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
All better now, I guess you are right about my comment. I am doing the poll because you never know maybe someone's batch is not pure or something to that effect.
I can see why you may think that, but remember flu symptons are common with any 1-test whether is be oral or transdermal, so it really is from the compound itself.

embrace

Awards
i heard of people developing flu symptoms as well, just as a precaution i'm using vitamin C @ 1500 mg ED and zinc @ 150mg ED. i call that my anti-cold stack...add echinecia (sp?) to supercharge it ;-)

xarmyguy26

Awards
I take 1000mg Vitamin C ED and 1000mg VitaminE ED. Has kept me from being sick ever since starting except when I use M1T.
I wonder why the compound would make you have cold like symptoms. Does it decrease your immune system initially? I feel fine by the middle to end of the first week but at first I get cough and other symptoms.
No big deal. The other sides are much worse obviously. I guess my bad batch theory is no good.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Quite a few people deal with flu like symptoms when taking AAS.. not just M1T

juststarting

Awards
I experienced this, but then again I was sick when I started the cycle

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
I got it 2-3 days into my M1t cycle. I don't think M1t does anything to cause sickness. My theory is that the body's reaction to the compound weakens the immune system. Then you pick up whatever is out there much easier. Mine happened to coincide with flu season.

RLD

Awards
Who said they got Flu like symptoms from UG's M1T?

I didnt feel a thing from it. No sickness, acne, hairloss, lethargy.. nothing. It worked more as a placebo for me :(

I still have 2 full unopened bottled but I may order AMT's for my next 2 week cycle. Just to compare.

lancelot

Banned
Awards
  • Established
no flu symptoms for me on legal's M1T, but had major lethargy and overall rotten mood.

lancelot

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Who said they got Flu like symptoms from UG's M1T?

I didnt feel a thing from it. No sickness, acne, hairloss, lethargy.. nothing. It worked more as a placebo for me :(

I still have 2 full unopened bottled but I may order AMT's for my next 2 week cycle. Just to compare.
there is nothing wrong with mike's M1T. all the M1T are the same. don't waste your money buying different brands. you need to look at dosages, cycle length, nutrition, etc. for your lack of progress. how much do u weigh and what dosages are you taking? If i were to guess, it sounds like 2 week M1T cycles are too short for you. you may want to run the M1T for 4 weeks straight and then see if M1T works for you or not.

KimChee

KimChee

Awards
Yes I got flu like symptoms by about day 3, seemed to have developed a cold also (breathing, runny nose, chest cough), etc. It wasnt as bad on my 2nd two weeker though..

RLD

Awards
there is nothing wrong with mike's M1T. all the M1T are the same. don't waste your money buying different brands. you need to look at dosages, cycle length, nutrition, etc. for your lack of progress. how much do u weigh and what dosages are you taking? If i were to guess, it sounds like 2 week M1T cycles are too short for you. you may want to run the M1T for 4 weeks straight and then see if M1T works for you or not.
180lbs. First 3 days took 10mg. The rest of the cycle I took 20mg.
I'm on PCT right now but I'll probably take 25-30mg my next 2 weeks on.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
why up it? If you got gains off that much, more doesn't mean better..

RLD

Awards
Because I didnt. I gained about 4lbs. but most of it dropped come end of cycle. I guess most of it was water, I dunno :(

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
What did your did look like? Were you over training? I know if Bobo gains off of that small of amount, then you should if everything was dialed in... You did do PCT?

REGULATOR

Awards
sick as @#$!

dude, i got sick as hell of this stuff, i loved it at first. i did 20mgs a day using the higher power power brand. i didnt see alot of results other than strength so i switched to underground labs for the remaining two weeks. at the 21 day mark i got sick. i never get sick during the spring or summer. i had sore throat, sneezing, coughing and runny nose. it totally affected my training to the point i had to end my cycle early and start my pct. i think i will stay away from this compound from now on and try some of the new ones that are out which hopefully will have less sides.

Rebel

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This is my third m1t cycle and this time i decided to go cheapo and grab some 10$$ bottles. I did not get sick the first 2 cycles but yesterday after lifting i puked up my breakfast and about a solid half gallon of water. Now i have sore throat and runny nose and feel like ass. I hope it goes away asap.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I get super-flu when I maintain a dosage of 30mg or more but I get my best results so far off of 30 so i'll deal with the sides. they start for me about week two and continue until I stop which is week 4. I'm not using the poll though as I only deal with one person and I know it's not the brand but the compound and don't want it to seem to a new user that the sides are associated with the brand.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Personally, I don't think the brand has anything to do with it.. one of the effects of all steriodal compounds is a degrading of the immune system.. it happens with test, deca, 1-test, and 1MT.. I have said this before but I don't think that anyone was listening.. :rolleyes:

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was listening which is why I didn't use the poll :)

Cogar

Awards
  • Established
Personally, I don't think the brand has anything to do with it.. one of the effects of all steriodal compounds is a degrading of the immune system.. it happens with test, deca, 1-test, and 1MT.. I have said this before but I don't think that anyone was listening.. :rolleyes:
Good point. This time around (#2), I tried increasing all the appropriate supplements, including glutamine and protein to keep my immune system operating as efficiently as possible and still ran into problems (nosebleeds, mild insomnia, fever, headaches, and nausea). I don't think most people realize how potent M 1-T is. (To me, not getting good gains with this product means that there is something wrong with the person's diet, training, or rest and recovery--not the product or brand itself.)

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Yes, quite true with aromatizable but not so with most orals. Non-arom. steroids boost immunity as a rule, especially 5 reduced structure like A50 and even 5-AD. My WBC and RBC were high out of the normal range after just 4 days of 10mg/day Halo. That's what makes no sense about the m1t, it shouldn't do that! I didn't get sick the first time but a feeling of drug induced fever about 1 wk into it that faded over about five days. The second cycle, I actually did feel septic style sick like it weakened my immunity. It's so hard to find info on this. Like the 'fina cough' mystery... anyone ever figure that one out?!

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
if your wbc were up, that most of time time is a sigh of your bodies immune system getting ready to fight off some type of bug, correct?

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
if your wbc were up, that most of time time is a sigh of your bodies immune system getting ready to fight off some type of bug, correct?
yes, or is actively fighting it, but in the case of the roid induced artificial increase that would give one the jump on a bug because the defense would be ready ahead of time. Do you know much about m1t? I'd love some good advise because people are so up and down on their facts. It's honestry the best mg/mg steroid i've ever used and i'd like to know the tricks of using it effevtively.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
I am not as well versed on m1t as I should be but I will call this to the attention of Bobo.. he does know a fair amount about it..

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
I am not as well versed on m1t as I should be but I will call this to the attention of Bobo.. he does know a fair amount about it..
I thank you my friend! This board has some righteous dudes on it, I don't care what lance says :D (j/j lance!)

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
I got it 2-3 days into my M1t cycle. I don't think M1t does anything to cause sickness. My theory is that the body's reaction to the compound weakens the immune system. Then you pick up whatever is out there much easier. Mine happened to coincide with flu season.
As did mine, and that's why I didn't think too much of it. I finished another cycle 2 weeks ago and that went very well and did not experience flu-like symptoms. Not that it matters but I used both UG and Gaspari.

Lich

Banned
Awards
Im posting on this old topic for 2 reasons:

1. When u guys say it doesnt matter what brand, its the compound. Ur contradicting. If you do check different brands labels, sometimes the compounds are different. I noticed that "Legal Gears" used 17a-methyl-1ANDROSTEINE or however u spell it, instead of the alrdy converted testosterone. There are also a few other differences.

Although these minor differences may not be the cause of the flew, its still something to be known. Also different companies have more or less of different other ingredients as well if u look closer to the bottom.

2. If uve used A.M.T.'s M1T, pm me plz and tell me how it went.

badbart

badbart

Awards
  • Established
I get flu like systems with any prohormone or steroid after 2 weeks. Test and 4-Ad are the only hormones that don’t make me feel sick but they kill my prostate.

Technics

Technics

Awards
I had a real nasty flu after my first cycle of m1t, it lasted like 4 months! Terrible coughs and sneezing, really bad chest, and even got a fever for like 2 days. I probably got it because it was like my first hardcore cycle, i had only done a 4 week 1'ad cycle before that.
Now i am done with my 2nd m1t cycle and didnt experience any flu like symptoms.

Took 4g of Vitamin C and went to the beach and it all went away!

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
Its a loaded question. When you don't ask what percent of people used what brand, then ask who got sick from what brand, you aren't finding out whether a brand makes you sick, but whether M1T makes you sick.

But yeah, I've gotten flulike symptoms both times I did it, once with higher power and once with legal gear.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
The next time I cycle m1t, I'm going to run fat doses of 5ad w/ it too. If it can keep gamma irradiated mice alive even after exposure to anthrax, it just might be able to beat m1t! :smite:

leafs

Awards
2nd day on underground labs m1t 20mg i got a wicked sore throat,could be coincedence maybe?done lots of trenbolone and nothing no sickness,this is what i get for doing over the counter stuff that you swallow.pass the needles!

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
2nd day on underground labs m1t 20mg i got a wicked sore throat,could be coincedence maybe?done lots of trenbolone and nothing no sickness,this is what i get for doing over the counter stuff that you swallow.pass the needles!
Yeah, but remember that M1T makes tren look like a steroid for girls. You'd need tren ace @ 150mg+/d to even come close to 20mg of M1T.

uridium245

Awards
I have a wild ass theory as to why M1T causes flu like symptoms. No supporting evidence at all so please read this post in the vein it was intended.

1-Test was never marketed as a steroid due to the fact that the substance is irritating as hell to the body. My experience with M1T and 1-Test usually begins with a slight cough. I believe this is caused by the irritation of the lining of the respiratory tract. This irritation causes increased mucus production, which creates a fertile breading ground for germs, resulting in 1-Test flu.

bulkmuscle

Awards
not on cycle, but during PCT i acquired two cold viruses, it sucked.

bulkmuscle

Awards
i took tamoxifen citrate and some tribulus for 6 weeks

Cogar

Awards
  • Established
Im posting on this old topic for 2 reasons:

1. When u guys say it doesnt matter what brand, its the compound. Ur contradicting. If you do check different brands labels, sometimes the compounds are different. I noticed that "Legal Gears" used 17a-methyl-1ANDROSTEINE or however u spell it, instead of the alrdy converted testosterone. There are also a few other differences.

Although these minor differences may not be the cause of the flew, its still something to be known. Also different companies have more or less of different other ingredients as well if u look closer to the bottom.

2. If uve used A.M.T.'s M1T, pm me plz and tell me how it went.
There are several technical names for M1T, all correct. The different brands are all supposed to be the same thing (not counting impurities).

existone

Awards
i had this problem today, im on my 4th day of my 3 week SD cycle. i felt like **** this morning, i had flu like symptoms and my stomach hurts, im assuming itll go away, it is fine in the afternoon, the morning is just a bitch

captain chet

Awards
I ended up getting mono during M1T. That sucked, i gained a bunch of weight while on and lost it all with fucking bullshit mono.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
I ended up getting mono during M1T. That sucked, i gained a bunch of weight while on and lost it all with fucking bullshit mono.
So did SS I think. He said it best when he said that M1T is just poison w/ anabolic side effects.

PapaDaca

Awards
SUblingual

Take them under you tounge they hit harder and are more effective, esp Super Drol.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Take them under you tounge they hit harder and are more effective, esp Super Drol.
I used to do that with MT tabs before a work out. It does work faster. Some data shows slightly enhanced bioavailability also.

rhinochaser48

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established

Does anybody know if there might have been a viral contaminent in M1T, like a weird byproduct or something?

Perhaps it was something really strange like with tryptophan back in the early/mid 90's?

I wasn't the same after M1T. It took me a solid 6 months, if not more, to feel good again. If I had gone to the doctor about it they probably could have mis-diagnosed it as mono.

badbart

badbart

Awards
  • Established
All of the 1-Test steroids kick my ass. I have never been the same after a 1-Ad cycle, on my cycle my sinuses got infected bad and my sinuses have never been normal again. I tried 1-Test, 1-AD again and every time 1-Test, 1-Ad has killed my sinuses and made me feel awe full. I was too scared to try M1T, 1-Test is a very harsh steroid that doesn't agree with some, this is why it was never brought to market when it was discovered many years ago, the sides were too bad.

I'm also hesident to try some of the new methyls because of my bad 1-test experience.