Am I too Impatient something doesnt seem right

outlaw1

Awards
Taking Test-E for 2 full weeks now along with dbol for those same full 2 weeks. 500mg per week on test 250mg m/th. dbol 40mg per day.

I am eating alot/clean as always, working out hard 5-6 days a week, but so far have only gained 4 lbs. I thought this was a lb pack on stack.

This seems real low to me. Am I being too impatient for this stuff too start working or could I have some underdosed gear?

I can see a diff in the mirror since I started look more muscular, dont notice any if the water look. Im confused.

Advice is more than welcome.

isoc

Awards
  • Established
You are ok, the test has not even kicked in yet, and an average of 2 pounds per week is quite a bit. Dont fall into that expectation of gaining 20 pounds in 3 weeks stuff you hear about with ph's, that is mostly just from people eating way too many cal's and getting fat, or complete newbies to hormones or lifting. If you are in week 3 the test should start kicking in. But make sure expectations are correct, 15-20 lbs in 10-12 weeks if that is what you are doing is possible, but even 10 lbs, well placed will make a huge difference. Go by mirror/ amount of weight lifted, not amount of weight gained.

samadhismiles

Awards
weight gain is all about diet, its a function between calories in and calories expended (you have to get positive with that function). It has nothing to do with how much AAS you are running. You could run 2 grams/week and still not gain weight if you don't eat above maintenance.

Running AAS allows a user to bulk at a higher rate and cultivate a greater amount of lean mass. Whereas a guy natural may be able to bulk at 400 calories above maintenance without getting much fat, a steroid user can go 800-1k calories above maintenance without much fat accumulation! Thats about 22 pounds in a 3 month cycle if you're consistent and spot-on with recovery.

isoc

Awards
  • Established
weight gain is all about diet, its a function between calories in and calories expended (you have to get positive with that function). It has nothing to do with how much AAS you are running. You could run 2 grams/week and still not gain weight if you don't eat above maintenance.

Running AAS allows a user to bulk at a higher rate and cultivate a greater amount of lean mass. Whereas a guy natural may be able to bulk at 400 calories above maintenance without getting much fat, a steroid user can go 800-1k calories above maintenance without much fat accumulation! Thats about 22 pounds in a 3 month cycle if you're consistent and spot-on with recovery.
OP, this is good advice here, you do have to eat to gain weight, aas (oversimplifying here) basically helps you to use food more efficiently among other things. Make sure you do keep your goals in mind. As with dosage on aas, there is diminishing returns on calories, even clean ones, where one will begin to accumulate more bodyfat than muscular weight. There are waaayyy too many posts here with guys saying they gained x amount of weight but then say something like gained some fat as well. You should never finish a cycle and have someone be able to say "boy you got kind of fat", if they say that you did it wrong.

Now if you are pro material and need to pack on the mass to compete at a national level, then all we have said goes out the window as that is something else altogether, but if you are like most here, just enjoy lifting, want to look bigger, muscular, get a little stronger, be sane. Moderation is best, you dont have to do it all in one cycle. I would rather gain 20 pounds in 6-12 months, than 6-12 weeks, reason being over 6-12 months you will maintain easier and look ALOT better, and overall probably much healthier. Trust me, if this is your first cycle, welcome, more than likely you will be back again, and even if you decide to stop (or just go the legal route like I have) you will always feel the pull, so take a long term view of things my friend.

sethroberts

sethroberts

Awards
  • Established
Anything more than 2 pounds per week is either water or fat -- and even 2 pounds per week is likely pushign it.

samadhismiles

Awards
thats 24 pounds lean mass in a 3 month cycle! thats a LOT of muscle growth for 3 months!!!!!!

callaway

Awards
It took me awhile to realize that using your WEIGHT as the sole indicator of your results is bad practice. The mirror is your friend. I'll take 10lbs of lean muscle over 20lbs of muscle/fat/water EVERY day of the week.

Sounds like you are going in the right direction, and you still have the best of your cycle in front of you. Be patient, work hard, and eat right.....if your gear is legit you will grow.

C_

Cfour

Cfour

Awards
  • Established
WOW...this post couldn't have come at a better time for me. Going into my 4th week of my recomp cycle. It's my first. I put on 4 lbs. immediately, but I've actually dropped 2 lbs. in the the last few days. My arm, chest, & leg measurements have increased. Waist measurements down. But dropping that weight has really gotten into my head. I thought something was wrong with me. Check out my log & see what u think.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Taking Test-E for 2 full weeks now along with dbol for those same full 2 weeks. 500mg per week on test 250mg m/th. dbol 40mg per day.

I am eating alot/clean as always, working out hard 5-6 days a week, but so far have only gained 4 lbs. I thought this was a lb pack on stack.

This seems real low to me. Am I being too impatient for this stuff too start working or could I have some underdosed gear?

I can see a diff in the mirror since I started look more muscular, dont notice any if the water look. Im confused.

Advice is more than welcome.
Two weeks on that stack is nothing. Test E won't kick for 4-5 weeks, and Dbol is a "meh" compound. You should start seeings gains from the oral in Weeks 2-3, but it's nothing crazy. Some of these OTC hormones are better than Dbol I would say. P-Plex gave me better gains than Dbol did.

Eat big. Train hard. Don't worry about the weight too much. It will come in time.

liquidanimal

Awards
Well I am on the exact cycle and after 2weeks the dbol was kicking like a mule strenght was jumping up, lower back pumps from hell etc. The test takes a bit to kick in. Has there ben any other signs the dbol is working like I mentioned? After 3weeks I was up 15 lbs I was bloated badly though.

outlaw1

Awards
didnt feel anything from the dbol other than looking a little bloated in the gut not sure if thats from dbol test or just eating more.

I bout 2 days away from being done with dbol, and will be 4 weeks in to test-e. I am now up 8 lbs and am happy with the results. 2 lbs a week seems to be what I am averaging. Will have to see what happens when I get off dbol.

outlaw1

Awards
in week 5 and considering in another compound. Please advise what would be good to add in at this point or should I just finish the last 7 weeks on test e alone?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
stick with your original plan, there will always be time for another cycle where you try something else.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
cool. yeah, its when you start doing that or "i'm getting ok results, i'm just going to extend the cycle another 3 weeks" that you start crossing the line from enhancing performance to addiction....

outlaw1

Awards
I understand.. will wait till next time to try something different. This first one has been smooth so far with no minimal sides.

outlaw1

Awards
question-

I will be leaving the country from a sunday to saturday coming up in a few weeks.

I pin on wed/sunday, so I would do my sunday but then would not be able to do my wed. I would be back on saturday early am. so I would be about 2.5 days late with my test-e 300 mg pin. How will this affect anything? I would be about mid cycle at this point. Traveling with it is 100% not an option.

Advice please.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
question-

I will be leaving the country from a sunday to saturday coming up in a few weeks.

I pin on wed/sunday, so I would do my sunday but then would not be able to do my wed. I would be back on saturday early am. so I would be about 2.5 days late with my test-e 300 mg pin. How will this affect anything? I would be about mid cycle at this point. Traveling with it is 100% not an option.

Advice please.
the 2.5 day difference isnt a big deal. u'll be fine

outlaw1

Awards
am 1 week away from done and gains seemed to slow about 2 weeks ago. I guess thats what I read was that they would slow around week 9 or so. Anyways netted about 22 solid pounds. Hope to keep 12 or so after PCT. First cycle was a sucess andn am looking forward to another in 4 mos or so.

I have nolvadex, clomid and arimidex all on hand and ready to go.

Do I really need to take all 3 or should i save something for later?

callaway

Awards
am 1 week away from done and gains seemed to slow about 2 weeks ago. I guess thats what I read was that they would slow around week 9 or so. Anyways netted about 22 solid pounds. Hope to keep 12 or so after PCT. First cycle was a sucess andn am looking forward to another in 4 mos or so.

I have nolvadex, clomid and arimidex all on hand and ready to go.

Do I really need to take all 3 or should i save something for later?
nolvadex and clomid for PCT

arimidex as needed on cycle

congrats on a successful cycle

C_

player

Awards
Great point. I think people lose sight in the fog of weight gaining obsessions. 1lb of muscle is A LOT of muscle...look at a 16oz steak.
I agree. I am on week 10 of a 12 week test cycle, and am up 15 pounds, lean. Same weight for the last 3 weeks though. But I am very happy with this since the mirror says I am better every day. I got less water retention now at the same weight = more muscle.