im new to this...

Status
Not open for further replies.

tgib08

Awards
Hey first off let me give you my situation and goals. I'm 19 year old male, about 5'10" 180lbs. My goal is to possibly put on just a few pounds but i want everything i put on to be lean muscle mass and i wanna burn as much fat as possible. My aim is a true cutting cycle with not a whole lot of size gain and low water retention. I haven't purchased anything yet and was wonderin what your suggestions might be??? I've considered stacking Winny, Primobolan, and Clen. altho i'm open for suggestions and please be specific i dont know all the details. Thanks

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey first off let me give you my situation and goals. I'm 19 year old male, about 5'10" 180lbs. My goal is to possibly put on just a few pounds but i want everything i put on to be lean muscle mass and i wanna burn as much fat as possible. My aim is a true cutting cycle with not a whole lot of size gain and low water retention. I haven't purchased anything yet and was wonderin what your suggestions might be??? I've considered stacking Winny, Primobolan, and Clen. altho i'm open for suggestions and please be specific i dont know all the details. Thanks
Your gonna get flamed youngster..

player

Awards
If I were 19, knowing what I know now, I'd enjoy the fact that my natty test levels are 300% higher than mine are right now, I'd learn to train like an animal, and buy beef in bulk (the whole cow) and learn how to eat. Save the anabolics for someday after you achieved natural potential. Otherwise you'll be selling yourself short as well as ending your unfinished physical development.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Just ignore the existence of anabolics for now mate. You dont need em and wont need em. Technically you never need em.

tgib08

Awards
ok well is there any other suggestions as far as supplements are concerned that would assist me anymore than just a good workout plan and diet? I'm really looking for fast results because im needing to get into top shape to walk on to the baseball team at my university next semester... I really need to be in as best shape possible by august... say i were to use the anabolics... would it really be worth it?

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
ok well is there any other suggestions as far as supplements are concerned that would assist me anymore than just a good workout plan and diet? I'm really looking for fast results because im needing to get into top shape to walk on to the baseball team at my university next semester... I really need to be in as best shape possible by august... say i were to use the anabolics... would it really be worth it?
no it wouldnt be worth it. You would lose most of the mass that you did gain, something tells me that...

Try some normal supps. If you have the multi-vitamins and fish oil and such down maybe try.

Drive+RPM+IGF-2
or
Mass FX+Hyperdrol X2

or one of the many other good supplement stacks out there.

tgib08

Awards
well i have a cousin that plays college football (he's also 19) and he recommended that i use some sort of anabolics... he does cycles of d-bol and test, then winny and test... he really likes the results he's gotten and really recommends using... but then again he's about my height and pushing 210... but the general consensus im gettin from u guys is to not use, at least not at this age. however if i were to be hard headed and go against what yall say, what anabolics would you recommend using for my purposes of lean muscle, and cutting to get some more definition? given i dont know much about the stuff, i am pretty mind set on using for the simple fact of faster results than general diet and exercise can give me

tgib08

Awards
another thought i might add is that i have used supplements such as the discontinued pinnacle andro poppers previously and really liked the results i got with those, i just can't find them anymore

bigdognhb

Awards
Everyone is ignoring the question of other supps. As was said before you need to consintrate on what your eating and get enough sleep/rest. I never assume anything so if your not on anything you can always add in creatine, BCAA, Protein powder/drinks. Everyone is right though. You dont need anabolics or even PHs. As far as your cousin. Im not saying its right but football is a completely different animal. There is alot of teardown on your body and undue pressure on kids to get huge so they can try to get into the NFL

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
another thought i might add is that i have used supplements such as the discontinued pinnacle andro poppers previously and really liked the results i got with those, i just can't find them anymore
In a few years your gona learn what its like to have permanently low testosterone for life...sound fun? never being able to be normal without hormone replacement therapy. Or maybe getting gyno and having titties to play with?

using steroids as a teen simply= stupid. Dont worry, watch your cousin...in a few years you will notice some major changes in him.

Its your body, if you wish to trash it, enjoy... I am 22 and still studying and putting time in after 2 years of research, and know I am still not ready for anabolics.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Everyone is ignoring the question of other supps. As was said before you need to consintrate on what your eating and get enough sleep/rest. I never assume anything so if your not on anything you can always add in creatine, BCAA, Protein powder/drinks. Everyone is right though. You dont need anabolics or even PHs. As far as your cousin. Im not saying its right but football is a completely different animal. There is alot of teardown on your body and undue pressure on kids to get huge so they can try to get into the NFL
I gave him two stacks that would work well :dunno:

BTW technically your not allowed to discuss this on the forums since your not 21.

Status
Not open for further replies.