Phera @ 45mg

Dak

Awards
1) Did it give u a lot more than 30mg did?
2) How would u dose it? 2AM 1PM? or 3 pills spread thoughout the day?

:thanks:
:006:

TEAR57

TEAR57

Awards
No it did not but it shut my **** down SUPER bad! I would say stick with the 35 and the results will be about the same minus youre nuts disappearing.

boggs67ss

Awards
  • Established
I started mine at 30mg and went up to 60mg, it was fun, I also bridged it with superdrol, what a cycle. Sides really depend on what your prone to, as with any cycle, I was fine

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Jesus dude 60? bridged to drol? bloodwork? liver left?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i once ran 40/40/50/50 and it wasn't really much better than 30, of course it all seems pretty mild to me though.

i wouldn't dose evenly thoughout the day, if ur doing 45 with 3x15 i would do
1 upon waking
1 preworkout
1 postworkout

Dak

Awards
i once ran 40/40/50/50 and it wasn't really much better than 30, of course it all seems pretty mild to me though.

1 upon waking
1 preworkout
1 postworkout
May I ask why you would do that? (the dosing part)

:)

Plus i don't workout everyday so how about the other days?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
in my cycles and my pulse cycle i've noticed what i call microcycles of rebounds. You are supposed to produce the most testosterone overnight, and in pulses i'd notice my balls start off biggest in the morning. if you keep your doses relatively close together, it gives your body that time overnight to make a mini-rebound. I call it microcycles and conceive of the shutdown as a kind of sinusoidal wave.

I think, if your balls' production could be quantitatively measured, it would look like a sinusoidal wave with a slightly negative slope. That is, natural test decreases continually throughout the cycle (increasing shutdown), but there's still that daily microcycle.

My thinking is that overall shutdown can be decreased slightly if you keep the doses pretty close together and preferably towards the morning. I never dose during the late afternoon or at night.

boggs67ss

Awards
  • Established
Jesus dude 60? bridged to drol? bloodwork? liver left?
It wasn't that bad, I think people overreact on high doses of this DS stuff, sure my enzymes were high, but no worse than an alcoholic or a pill popper. Give it bout 2 monthes of milk thistle and lots of water after cycle and your back to normal.

boggs67ss

Awards
  • Established
in my cycles and my pulse cycle i've noticed what i call microcycles of rebounds. You are supposed to produce the most testosterone overnight, and in pulses i'd notice my balls start off biggest in the morning. if you keep your doses relatively close together, it gives your body that time overnight to make a mini-rebound. I call it microcycles and conceive of the shutdown as a kind of sinusoidal wave.

I think, if your balls' production could be quantitatively measured, it would look like a sinusoidal wave with a slightly negative slope. That is, natural test decreases continually throughout the cycle (increasing shutdown), but there's still that daily microcycle.

My thinking is that overall shutdown can be decreased slightly if you keep the doses pretty close together and preferably towards the morning. I never dose during the late afternoon or at night.
I like your microcyle theory, I do pretty much the same thing, just try and keep it constant in my blood stream.

Mars1107

Interesting Obeservations

repmks

repmks

Awards
  • Established

1 upon waking
1 preworkout
1 postworkout

i'd go with this.

Dak

Awards

greatly appreciated, wish my reps were high enough to make a difference but oh well repped :D

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
very interesting stuff guys, well done.

anyone ever dose M1T that high lol?