Dianabol with Nolvadex

cassiusclay

Awards
Alright I've been looking for a little over 20 minutes now and can't find a thread with this answer and google isn't helping in the slightest. So if you know of a thread answering this please post the link here.

For my first cycle I want to use dbol. I'm very aware of the side effects so I will have nolvadex on hand but I was wondering is there a way to use it with my cycle simultaneously to prevent side effects altogether. If this is possible could anyone let me know the dosing for this? Of am I better off keeping it on hand? I want to try and use 30mg a day. One 10mg tablet 3 times a day.

Thanks

stullsy

Awards
  • Established
if your talking about dbol 30mgs a day for your first time i would say no. you probly only need about 20mgs for your first time. dbol is a pretty strong androgenic, so your probly gonna see some bloating, i never did run nolva during a cycle so i cant tell ya how much to use but if your not using any test and just using dbol for a 6 week cycle or so i would say use the nolva on cycle as well

james1

james1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
if your taking dbol alone, your wasting your time. your going to loose mostly everything, if you want to take dbol, then use it to kickstart a test e cycle.

cassiusclay

Awards
Yea that's what I've been hereing. Not that I'll lose everything but that I should stack it. I just really wanted to avoid using a needle but it seems anything other than that is ineffective.

skalami

Awards
Would adding winstrol help with a dbol cycle? just curious.

player

Awards
Searching for nolvadex dosage while on dbol cycle probably isnt returning an answer because its the wrong question.

Dbol by itself will make you swolen, big, and strong, then it will go away when you come off. You will, however, potentially get to deal with and and all side effects, with nothing to show for it. Since dbol may very well be the steroid with the largest rate of aromisation, you may to have a good understanding of estrogen and how to deal with it before beginning. Waking up to tits growing off your chest or carying 30 lbs of water on your ass might be the wrong time to begin education.

Better idea would be test e cycle. However, guessing you'll be like eveyone else who wouldn't listen (including me) and do it anyway, you'll need to understand the difference between SERMs (like Nolva) and AIs (like Arimadex) and what they do, both on-cycle and during PCT.

Using Nolva on cycle wont necessarily limit the ammount of estrogen conversion at all. An AI would, however. A SERM selectively blcoks estrogen receptors, such as the breast tissue for the prevention of gyno. An AI will limit estrogen conversion while on cycle and reduce bloat/water retention, and reduce gyno risk to the extent that your dosage would suggest.

Hopefully this little tidbit will spark your interest and encourage you to do some more reseach so you'll know what you are doing. Best of luck!

cassiusclay

Awards
Haha thats funny that you say I wouldn't listen. I had every intention of doing it anyways until I started hearing about losing the gains. That caught my attention. I suppose I should get my hands on some test e considering I now have enough dbol to start about 6 cycles.

Thanks for the great advice.

player

Awards
Haha thats funny that you say I wouldn't listen. I had every intention of doing it anyways until I started hearing about losing the gains. That caught my attention. I suppose I should get my hands on some test e considering I now have enough dbol to start about 6 cycles.

Thanks for the great advice.
On test, I feel 50 times better than I did with that crappy dbol cycle. Since test e takes 4 or so weeks to kick in, you can use the dbol to kickstart a 10 week test cycle. That way you don't have to wait to be "on".

cassiusclay

Awards
On test, I feel 50 times better than I did with that crappy dbol cycle. Since test e takes 4 or so weeks to kick in, you can use the dbol to kickstart a 10 week test cycle. That way you don't have to wait to be "on".
Sounds good. I have to get rid of this stuff somehow. Would 4 weeks of 20mg per day of dbol be sufficient to get started? I'm looking for dosage but all I find is effective dosage 15mg-50mg per day.

mgern527

Awards
USe 40 mgs a day to start. 20 in the morning before workout and 20 with dinner. That'll get you started. Pls use test with it and Plese dont forget AI/SERM.

cassiusclay

Awards
USe 40 mgs a day to start. 20 in the morning before workout and 20 with dinner. That'll get you started. Pls use test with it and Plese dont forget AI/SERM.
I'm definitely not doing 40mg a day for my first cycle. I think I'll stick with 20mg this time and see how my body handles it.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
dbol only you are waisting your time. at least run a minimal amount of test with it. it will be incredibly hard for you to keep your gains during pct. i would run dbol 20-30mgs and test e 500mg a week. or just run test e 500mg a week for ur first cycle. as for on cycle gyno protection, forget about nolva. nolva is used for pct and if gyno shows up. use arimidex (anastrozole) .25mgs ed or .5mgs eod to prevent estrogen related side effects on cycle.