Blood pannel?

russy_russ

Awards
  • Established
If one were on a cycle of epistane/havoc or superdrol since they do not convert to testosterone, would lab work tested for testosterone be low? Or would the epi or superdrol raise that value?

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
i got my values down on third week of epi cycle.. running it at 40mg at that point.. no abnormal values other then a little stress on kidneys from high protein diet.. and my test was elevated.. not out of the normal range but def in the high end.. where im usually lower to middle

russy_russ

Awards
  • Established
Hmm... anyone else have this done too with the same results?

Link24

Awards
  • Established
It will be close to nothing as it is a synthetic anabolic and your body doesnt recognize it as test.Your body doesnt recognize it as testosterone. It shuts down your natural production and the synthetic takes over . Of course everyone degree of shutdown is different some people hpta doesnt shutdown as easy as others. Plus, with all the clones that are out you never know what your really gonna get. So in theory your never gonna know how it effects you. Get bloodwork done and find out!

russy_russ

Awards
  • Established
It will be close to nothing as it is a synthetic anabolic and your body doesnt recognize it as test.Your body doesnt recognize it as testosterone. It shuts down your natural production and the synthetic takes over . Of course everyone degree of shutdown is different some people hpta doesnt shutdown as easy as others. Plus, with all the clones that are out you never know what your really gonna get. So in theory your never gonna know how it effects you. Get bloodwork done and find out!
I know the endocrinological mechanisms for the shutdown. It's due to chemical messengers relaying information from chemoreceptors to the control center to shutdown production of FSH, LH, Testosterone due to high plasma concentrations above homeostatic ranges (foreign androgen). So, the body tries to fight the high concentrations by stopping production.

Anyways, I was actually inquiring to find out if test results would show low testosterone to get a prescription.

Link24

Awards
  • Established
The doctor will likely figure it out if he is not a dumbass because your whole panel will be screwed.

russy_russ

Awards
  • Established
Hmm.. good point, but what about a few days after stopping?