How is everyone liking the M14ADD?

Paco

Banned
Awards
I'm going to order some anyways, but have left the board for a while. Is the feedback pretty good. I thought I read somewhere that is converts to methandrostenolone. True? later.

Jcc

Awards
  • Established
It's new. Not much feedback yet. The feedback is in the cycles section of the board.

bellicose

Banned
Awards
i like it much better than m1t
Giving good gains both in size, strength, and mood and i'm only 6 days in at a relatively low dose.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Belli

How would you rate your overall gains. What are you taking with it? When you say mood, do you mean happy testoserone feeling? I have some in the mail myself and am looking for some direct feedback.
THANKS

bellicose

Banned
Awards
Gains as far as weight gains are not incredibly impressive, but my size and strength is great. It does give me the happy testosterone feeling, driven, motivated, confidence, the whole package.
I am taking m5aa with it, taking both at 20mg ed but i'm gonna bump up the m1,4 diol dose to 30mg ed.
I also have a log going in the "cycle" forum, check it out and good luck brother.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Belli-

That sounds like a great combo-- but make sure you are doing a lot for liver, and prostate health. I mean a lot!

jxhopper

Awards
  • Established
i like it much better than m1t
Giving good gains both in size, strength, and mood and i'm only 6 days in at a relatively low dose.
I wouldn't necessarily call 50mg of 2 methyls stacked a "relatively low dose"

2gcorey

Awards
  • Established
bellicose you must have missed chemo's thread about stacking? anyone who reads this thread, or at least bellicose's post should DEFINATELY read
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12614

bellicose i hope you're having blood work done at min, and at decent intervals. you sure like like to state your dose, but you don't seem to think about how strong the stuff you're taking really is. i just hope nobody goes off and mimics what you're doing...at least not without a ton of research.

bellicose

Banned
Awards
Chemo wrote this in the posted thread:
Ultimately, it will be up to YOU as to whether stacking methyls will be safe. This depends on your experience with oral anabolics and your ability to LISTEN to your body.

Our goal here is not to give individually tailored advice but rather SOLID AND SAFE recommendations for the masses that do not have the knowledge base.

Chemo

Chemo is throwing out a base warning cause he does not want to be responsible for hurting someone. He also said that only a slight percentage might get hurt.
I'm going to look into getting bloodwork done at the end of my methylated cycle. I won't be posting my results of the test becuase i wouldn't want to be responsible for someone getting hurt either.

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
With 50 or 60mg combined M5AA/M1,4 you're not only looking at high toxicity, but also extremely high androgenic sides. Hair loss, acne, ect. M5AA alone has been called one of the most androgenic steroids out there, combine that with a hefty dose of DBOL, and look out. Just be careful. My one friend was shooting 225mg of tren, EVERY DAY. He got sick big, cut, and his bench went from around 240 to 325 in no time. But he couldn't get it up, couldn't nut when he could, was losing hair, ect. Sure you're only on 60mg every day total, and that was 225mg of tren every day, but we don't these new methyls have not been extensively tested, so this 60mg (especially oral/methyl) could be doing the same damage, or even much more than that 225mg/day of tren.

jxhopper

Awards
  • Established
With 50 or 60mg combined M5AA/M1,4 you're not only looking at high toxicity, but also extremely high androgenic sides. Hair loss, acne, ect. M5AA alone has been called one of the most androgenic steroids out there, combine that with a hefty dose of DBOL, and look out. Just be careful. My one friend was shooting 225mg of tren, EVERY DAY. He got sick big, cut, and his bench went from around 240 to 325 in no time. But he couldn't get it up, couldn't nut when he could, was losing hair, ect. Sure you're only on 60mg every day total, and that was 225mg of tren every day, but we don't these new methyls have not been extensively tested, so this 60mg (especially oral/methyl) could be doing the same damage, or even much more than that 225mg/day of tren.
Exactly...these are methylated orals, not the same. Hey...it's your liver bro. What worries me is you did absolutely no PCT from your last cycle. We are not trying to insult you, it just doesn't seem that you are too worried with your health. It seems like you are trying to take a shortcut...just work hard and be moderate... there is no shortcut worth your health. This is why no one here supports kids under the age of 21 using these powerful substances.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
He isn't going to listen guys. It is like kicking a dead horse.

bellicose

Banned
Awards
guys it took me 4 weeks to recover from nearly a year-long cycle of various compounds. I'm not trying to brag, but more of a "that's how it went" That was about 6 months ago. During that time i ventured into many high dose compounds, dosages like 150mg tren ed for a couple weeks, high dose winny, and high dose prop. Most of these dosages i did for brief periods when i was either in intense training or testing for football.
I admit if i could do it again i would probably keep the dosages lower so that i wouldn't have built such a high tolerance for anabolics.
I know my body, but i'm gonna get a blood test done at the end of this cycle just to be sure.
After my contest in February, i'm taking a week off of training and at least two months off any ph/AS

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Those doses and info are either bullshit, or plain ignorant on your part.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
guys it took me 4 weeks to recover from nearly a year-long cycle of various compounds. I'm not trying to brag, but more of a "that's how it went"
Its not bragging, its ignorance. Sorry, you don't recover in 4 weeks from a year long cycle. It doesn't happen and it never will.

Your nothing but a college student who doens't know **** about anything, probably never even had a blood test, probably never injected once in your life (especially looking from your pics) and probably never will since you seem so excited about the new methylated PH's. For someone who has access to so much gear and used so test, tren and winny, you seem a little to eager to try ALL these new PH's. IMO, your a punk kid lying through his teeth.

In any case I'm sick of your bullshit and your lying. Beat it.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Belli

You are at the forefront of a new methyl world, be at the forefront of self protection too.

db682

Awards
  • Established
Haaaaaaaaaa, Bobo with a Vengence!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was going to say the exact same thing. Anybody who has seen your pics and has any clue what so ever about poking AAS can very easily determine that you are full of ****. You have the build of a 16 year old who does maybe a couple sets in the gym each week and pushups before your daily jerkoff rountine in the shower. If you ran what your claiming for "nearly a year" I think you should have a fairly decent build. So three things can come from this.
1. Your 4 week recovery didnt work and you shed the weight faster then anyone Ive ever heard of. Haaaaaaaaaaa
2. You were really being scamed and injecting saline solution which may be why you recovered in 4 weeks. Haaaaaaaaaaa
3. Or you never injected let alone seen real AAS's and are so full of bullshit that the only person who believes you is YOU!!! Haaaaaaaaaaa

Sorry bro, this is not bb.com. You are dealing with the real deal here. Experienced Individuals who know something about this game we play. Please save the bullshit for another board. You are insulting the inteligence of every member of this board by posting your lame ass ****.

regretfully yours,
db

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
yeah he is too young...

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
guys it took me 4 weeks to recover from nearly a year-long cycle of various compounds. I'm not trying to brag, but more of a "that's how it went" That was about 6 months ago. During that time i ventured into many high dose compounds, dosages like 150mg tren ed for a couple weeks, high dose winny, and high dose prop. Most of these dosages i did for brief periods when i was either in intense training or testing for football.
I admit if i could do it again i would probably keep the dosages lower so that i wouldn't have built such a high tolerance for anabolics.
I know my body, but i'm gonna get a blood test done at the end of this cycle just to be sure.
After my contest in February, i'm taking a week off of training and at least two months off any ph/AS
I've had it. Bye Bye Dickhead!

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
LMAO.. damn sorry to see him go

No not really :D

jxhopper

Awards
  • Established
yeah....at last. He's the idiot that will be used as an example for the pro-banners.

Cogar

Awards
  • Established
Its not bragging, its ignorance. Sorry, you don't recover in 4 weeks from a year long cycle. It doesn't happen and it never will.

Your nothing but a college student who doens't know **** about anything, probably never even had a blood test, probably never injected once in your life (especially looking from your pics) and probably never will since you seem so excited about the new methylated PH's. For someone who has access to so much gear and used so test, tren and winny, you seem a little to eager to try ALL these new PH's. IMO, your a punk kid lying through his teeth.

In any case I'm sick of your bullshit and your lying. Beat it.
I cannot tell if you or NPursuit pulled the trigger on this guy, but congratulations to whoever did it. He needed to go back to the BB.com teen forum anyway (if he hasn't been banned there also). I do not know much about real gear, but his knowledge in the areas about which I did know something seemed to be sorely lacking. His attitude was crap too.

2gcorey

Awards
  • Established
npursuit: thanks...i just hope nobody reads his threads and tries the dumb ass **** he was doing...if he was even doing it. either way, thanks

joe5572

Awards
4 weeks for recovery from a 12 mos cycle. I actually laughed so hard I think I peed a little bit. LOL

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
npursuit: thanks...i just hope nobody reads his threads and tries the dumb ass **** he was doing...if he was even doing it. either way, thanks
My pleasure. Hopefully the members will notice he was banned and therefor know they shouldn't be taking any advice from him.

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
Did you delete his thread in the cycle log too?

derekmac

Awards
I cannot tell if you or NPursuit pulled the trigger on this guy, but congratulations to whoever did it. He needed to go back to the BB.com teen forum anyway (if he hasn't been banned there also). I do not know much about real gear, but his knowledge in the areas about which I did know something seemed to be sorely lacking. His attitude was crap too.
We'll be on the lookout over there, if he isn't already banned.

ke0ki

Board Supporter
Awards
hey guys. im on my 2nd week of m1t, and am really disliking it and its side effects. i had planned to do another 2 week cycle after 2 weeks off, but would like to do m14add instead. do you guys think this would be a good/bad idea?

jxhopper

Awards
  • Established
hey guys. im on my 2nd week of m1t, and am really disliking it and its side effects. i had planned to do another 2 week cycle after 2 weeks off, but would like to do m14add instead. do you guys think this would be a good/bad idea?
from what i have been hearing in feedback, that might be a good idea for people that loathe the side effects of m1t

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It should be fine, once you complete some PCT. I would have nolva on hand. And stack it with a aromitizing compound.

That is from my experiance with the product.

ke0ki

Board Supporter
Awards
thanks guys. i will stack it with a transdermal 4ad. a couple of questions:

i know 4ad takes awhile to kick in. would it be beneficial to do a m14add / 4ad 2 week cycle? or should i extend it to 4 weeks?

what brand of transdermal 4ad do you guys recommend?

appreciate the replies.

badbart

badbart

Awards
  • Established
Anyone know how toxic m14add is compared to M1T?

ke0ki

Board Supporter
Awards
this is just speculating, but i assume it's toxicity would be similar to dbol

badbart

badbart

Awards
  • Established
this is just speculating, but i assume it's toxicity would be similar to dbol

That would be great, I beleave M1T is a lot more toxic then dbol and that what turns me off to that compound.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
M1T does seems to be more toxic then dbol, i have a couple guys doing some blood work on m14add, so hoepfully in a couple weeks we will be able to compare.

Cogar

Awards
  • Established
M1T does seems to be more toxic then dbol, i have a couple guys doing some blood work on m14add, so hoepfully in a couple weeks we will be able to compare.
I used to think that blood work would provide the necessary information and then learned that blood work may not tell the whole story. Check out Bobo's comments here (link).

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
which is true, they dont tell everything, but it is a good place to start and is better then not doing them at all. but if we now enzyme level gets raised X amount while on M1T and then dont get raised as much when on other compounds then at least we know it dosent effect them to that degree. And having higher enzyme levels for extended periods of time does effect liver function.